PDA

View Full Version : "You! Let me see that sword! Could it be...?!"

neko-chan
Sep 4, 2003, 05:48 PM
After more than 30 Pal Rappies, my PINKAL FOnewearl, yupi, finally found the AGITO AUW 1975.

She started hunting for it in Fake in Yellow as soon as she reached Ultimate, around level 50 if my memory serves me well. Now she's level 125.

Aside from six or seven Ultimate Mines runs (was looking for a RUBY BULLET off from Vol Opt Ver. 2) she almost only fought El Rappies and Pal Rappies in that damn quest.

So, that means that
in order to reach level 125 you need 5,955,316 experience points,
level 50 can be reached after 319,847 experience points,
any Fake in Yellow quest gives you 12,032 experience points
the difference (in experience points) between level 125 and 50 are 5,635,469 points,
that makes 468 Fake in Yellow, circa.

She probably haven't made all those runs, but I guess 400 runs can be considered an almost real amount.

Regarding the AGITO: it's not my kind of weapon. It looks cool, and it sounds cool when attacking, and if I summon the Photon Blast, my HUcaseal makes a funny pose, like bending over with style, but, at level 84, she can't kill Forest enemies in a single three-hits combo, while she can with dagger and mechgun. Even with MAG's Mylla & Yulla, it takes 4 swings (normal, hard, hard and normal) in order to dispose of a Bartle.

In addition, when you turn the 1975 model into the OROTIAGITO, you loose all the original percents. Mine had 45% against Machine and 20 against Native. All gone. And it can't be grinded. The special attack looks fun, but, IMO, you can't base your fighting strategy on special attacks, unless you're a RAnger with high ATA or unless you're an HUnter with high ATA playing in Episode I.

Oh, well... another throphy for my collection. Next targets: HOLY RAY from BLUEFULL Sil Dragon DEMOLITION COMET from BLUEFULL Mil Lilly HEAVEN'S PUNISHER from BLUEFULL Hildetorr and PSYCHO WAND from either ORAN Gibbles or PURPLENUM Mil Lilly.

Wish me good luck.

Dillon
Sep 4, 2003, 05:53 PM
Hmm..you say you can 3-hit a Bartle? At level 84?

What're..your stats, and mag stats?

I think it's still taking my HUmar 5 hits to take one down, since I only average about 390 a hit (hard), and around 220 (normal).

edwinsu
Sep 4, 2003, 06:10 PM
with high enough tech it would be easy for a lvl 84 force to 3 hit a barble. my lvl 5 force (no longer lvl 5 btw) was 1 hitting forest/caves with gifoie

-edwinsu-

klepto
Sep 4, 2003, 07:17 PM
Pwand from gibbles? Youre insane. However the purplenum mil offers a better chance, it should take alot less time, since the drop rate is 1/205

neo9376
Sep 4, 2003, 08:12 PM
I've hit in the 1000 with my lvl 62 Humar on rare occasions but i'm usually in the 900's and no i haven't mass duped power materials i only use the ones i find

Niroku
Sep 4, 2003, 08:19 PM
Demo Comet is easy I have found around 7 of them with Bluefull.

Holy Ray I have only found 1 and it had 3 %s

Punisher.......I have killed 17 tors nothing yet

P Wand I have killed 26 Mils and Nothing yet

RagRappy2000
Sep 4, 2003, 09:45 PM
Congrats on your agito real find thats pretty rare and it becomes a good 12 star weapon called orotiagato. Nice special too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nickwillnotbe
Sep 4, 2003, 09:56 PM
Hey congrats man =D

I just found mine about 40 minutes ago from my 15th Pal Rappy. I have been doing FiY runs since my FOnewm reached ULT at level 65. Again congrats man.

rena-ko
Sep 5, 2003, 07:59 AM
400... o_O

i'll give up on one of them, i guess...

btw, wow, nice find. one full mines run is around 90k, so it equals 7.5 FiY-runs (app.) *grins*

btw. i found 2 ruby bullets... i guess it was run no. 20 and 25.

Raziel_Kai
Sep 5, 2003, 08:18 AM
Congratulations!
In any case, if you don't want the Agito, I would be happy to take it off your hands!
Hahahahaa!!
just kidding...
Yeah, some weapons are really hard to come by. I've been trying to pop a Yas 9000 for my lil bro but Canunes are really stingy. And the PWand? Ugh... found 15 Mil Lillies so far doing Addicting Food and no luck. Really lousy drop rate.
At least I get a ton of XPs running around like a crazy cat trying to catch the elusive mouse.

Dillon
Sep 5, 2003, 06:12 PM
On 2003-09-04 18:12, neo9376 wrote:
I've hit in the 1000 with my lvl 62 Humar on rare occasions but i'm usually in the 900's and no i haven't mass duped power materials i only use the ones i find

WTF? My HUmar is nearly double that level and doesn't even hit half that. The highest hit with my HUmar was 800 something, and that was a Hard, Critical hit.

Wtf are your..

Base stats?
Equipment/weapons?
Mag stats?

Materials I don't really care about, but what's all that?

SpyroDi
Sep 5, 2003, 06:31 PM
On 2003-09-05 16:12, Dillon wrote:

WTF? My HUmar is nearly double that level and doesn't even hit half that. The highest hit with my HUmar was 800 something, and that was a Hard, Critical hit.

Wtf are your..

Base stats?
Equipment/weapons?
Mag stats?

*coughalrappiescough*

Ahem,congratulations on your 1975 Agito find. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I must've killed 700 Nano Dragons to get mine from my old Oran FOmar.

Caecilius
Sep 6, 2003, 02:44 AM
Not trying to be ignorant, critical or offensive, but IMHO the Psycho Wand really isn't worth the effort. I borrowed a friend's Psycho Wand, and equipped it using my FOmar. The weapon itself is one of the most disappointing weapons I have ever seen, and I returned it almost immediately.

Just to keep things real, my FOmar is now exclusively using the Inferno Bazookas that my RAcaseal keeps tripping over.
Stupid So Dimenians...

Soukosa
Sep 6, 2003, 02:53 AM
Bluefull Delibiters also seem to be a viable option for getting a P. Wand, with about the same chance of one dropping it as Gibbles does.

OniTatsujin
Sep 6, 2003, 07:46 AM
i love the p wand
my FOnewearl uses it..and dark bridge..its pretty awsome..all Ra there, megid here..and the special is awsome.

lain2k3
Sep 6, 2003, 05:19 PM
My friends HUmar (pinkal) got to ult at level 55 and went piping almost immedialtely for a pal. He got the real agito on his seventh pal, with hit nonetheless. it took him about 3 hours. after that he has seen a total of 11 pal rappies, and has 3 offline real agitos to show...

and the weapon really isnt very good.

Dbc
Sep 6, 2003, 05:22 PM
On 2003-09-05 06:18, Raziel_Kai wrote:
Congratulations!
In any case, if you don't want the Agito, I would be happy to take it off your hands!
Hahahahaa!!
just kidding...
Yeah, some weapons are really hard to come by. I've been trying to pop a Yas 9000 for my lil bro but Canunes are really stingy. And the PWand? Ugh... found 15 Mil Lillies so far doing Addicting Food and no luck. Really lousy drop rate.
At least I get a ton of XPs running around like a crazy cat trying to catch the elusive mouse.

How good is the drop rate from a crimson assasin in the temple?

neko-chan
Sep 6, 2003, 05:44 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2004-05-02 06:34 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Sep 7, 2003, 08:33 PM
I mostly prefer my Demolition Comet to the Orotiagito,
as I can pretty much kill most enemies with the
Demo combo. But for enemies where I can't quite get
the full combo off (mostly against multiple Indi
Belras in the same room, or Nano Dragons before they
fly away), I use the Orotiagito for more damage, since
the Demo's first two hits are mostly all I can get in
compared to Oro's three hits.

TekkamanBlade
Sep 9, 2003, 12:03 AM
On 2003-09-04 18:19, Niroku wrote:
Demo Comet is easy I have found around 7 of them with Bluefull.

Holy Ray I have only found 1 and it had 3 %s

Punisher.......I have killed 17 tors nothing yet

P Wand I have killed 26 Mils and Nothing yet

Hey i feel u on the trying to find Heaven Puinsher by a hildetorr from a bluefull ID. I dont know how many i killed cause there was alot of scenes were 3 of them would fall at the same time and i gunned for it over 3 weeks and i dont know how many i killed i never found a Heaven Punisher. They item drop freq is like 7 stars but thats the easiet way to find a legit one.

silenceclaw89
Jun 30, 2004, 01:01 PM
I have made MANY forest runs still no Agito. Whoever says they were doing about 1000 damage is either level 200 or or is cheatin. I am only doin 300 (hard attack) or so anyway goodluck.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 30, 2004, 01:14 PM
On 2003-09-08 22:03, TekkamanBlade wrote

Hey i feel u on the trying to find Heaven Puinsher by a hildetorr from a bluefull ID. I dont know how many i killed cause there was alot of scenes were 3 of them would fall at the same time and i gunned for it over 3 weeks and i dont know how many i killed i never found a Heaven Punisher. They item drop freq is like 7 stars but thats the easiet way to find a legit one.

Uhh... you had 3 torrs jump down at once?? Many times?? This seems to me to be a falsehood.

jspacemunkey
Jun 30, 2004, 01:18 PM
silenceclaw -- for future reference, do not bump old topics. let old threads die.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2004-06-30 11:20 ]</font>

Primrose
Jun 30, 2004, 01:21 PM
Posted: 2003-09-08 22:03

Posted: 2004-06-30 11:01

That must be a new record in bumping old threads. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

dude3282
Jun 30, 2004, 01:23 PM
Heh, for a moment I thought neko-chan was back. *sigh*

jspacemunkey
Jun 30, 2004, 01:30 PM
don't mean to keep pushing this thread up to the top spot, but what constitutes an "old" thread? i've always wondered. if i post a reply in a thread that's still on the first page that isn't a problem, right? what's the cut off point? is there one?

EJ
Jun 30, 2004, 01:44 PM
any thread that is more than a month old is old and should not be replay to and this thread is like almost a year old http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Primrose
Jun 30, 2004, 02:02 PM
On 2004-06-30 11:23, dude3282 wrote:
Heh, for a moment I thought neko-chan was back. *sigh*

^

Or Sounomi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

lain2k3
Jun 30, 2004, 02:02 PM
Pretty much anything that has not had a reply in over a week is considered to be old. Or, another way to do it, dont ever go past page 2 if you are looking to reply to something.

I dont know which i hate more, people making 300 topics a day about the same stupid crap, or people reviving 300 topics a day from months ago.

I almost thought sounomi was back for a minute http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

KveerRaven
Jun 30, 2004, 09:28 PM
On 2003-09-05 16:12, Dillon wrote:

Wtf are your..

Base stats?
Equipment/weapons?
Mag stats?

Seriously! My HUmar is at 116 and he's barely ONLY hitting 1000s during Photon Blasts! Everything else is 400s at max, but thats only during a Luck Hit!

And yeah, I agree with Lain, damn people and reviving old topics. Its fricken annoying!