PDA

View Full Version : Hunter equipable shotguns?

Zero101
Mar 28, 2001, 03:47 PM
Other than Spread Needle, are there any other shotgun-type weapons that can be equipped by Hunters?

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 04:04 PM
noooooooooo.... just that chezzy spread needle that is a major cheap loser only wep

Core
Mar 28, 2001, 04:21 PM
I don't belive there is any other than that sorry excuse for a fair weapon the one and only SPREAD NEEDLE.
I reallly dislike that weapon.I could write a whole rant about it.

Zero101
Mar 28, 2001, 04:37 PM
Perhaps I should explain why I asked... (before people start rioting)
A friend of mine (who plays a HUcast) was telling me about a "spread gun" that he was playing with and how he thought it was pretty cool. "It looked kinda like a crossbow"
I flipped out... "You found a spread needle!??" (I know he doesn't trade or dupe... he has only played online twice and only with me)
"No... I don't think it's a spread needle... I can't remember what it was called"

I am pretty sure it HAS to be a Spread Needle, but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and trying to find out if there is any other weapon it could be.
Thanks for the replies

Core
Mar 28, 2001, 05:13 PM
It would be interesting if it wasn't a spread neddle. (althought i think it is)

At least he found it legithttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

beany
Mar 29, 2001, 11:23 PM
I like my spread needle and punisher. Both are good weapons if u can use them, if you can't sorry to hear that. if you don't like don't. I use my spread responsibly. go in hit a few with para..(less damage) change to stag. let others get in a take them out. I use the punish once..(i can usually kill all monsters with a three hit special combo) but hit once and switch to a diff weapon.
i use to use my shotgun all the time offline, and on sometimes..(i use my compressed pistol,can't recall the name). it may not be fair that rangers can use the punisher, but to be honest rangers aren't real rangers. (read another post about the changes that should be made) i agree. the spread should have been only rangers. IMHO . laterz

Aberu
Mar 30, 2001, 06:15 AM
well i know i can use my inferno bazooka with my hunter, theres one for you, but it sucks haha, its all slow like a shotgun should be.