PDA

View Full Version : equipped a mag...then died

Elios
Sep 5, 2003, 03:27 AM
LOL i was sitting in the forest and brought a bunch of mags on me to see what looked good. my friend was there and i decided to wear a mag, as soon as i equipped it i died and fell to the ground. wtf is this? my friend told me that i died because i had the phsyco wand equipped but i dont really know though, has this happened to anyone else?

Capricornus
Sep 5, 2003, 03:43 AM
On 2003-09-05 01:27, Elios wrote:
LOL i was sitting in the forest and brought a bunch of mags on me to see what looked good. my friend was there and i decided to wear a mag, as soon as i equipped it i died and fell to the ground. wtf is this? my friend told me that i died because i had the phsyco wand equipped but i dont really know though, has this happened to anyone else?

Im pretty sure you're an exception, and haven't a clue about what happened to you.
Really beats me (youre sure there were no enemies or traps?)
You cant die from any equiped weapon, nor a mag or equipment whatsoever (HP drain weps or armor can bring you to 1HP, but no less)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2003-09-05 01:43 ]</font>

AuronAU
Sep 5, 2003, 06:45 AM
urrrr you die from the orotiagito........

As for why you dies, who knows

Stalfos333
Sep 5, 2003, 09:55 AM
I believe Psycho Wand can kill you as well, especially with a Chaos Bringer around. And if your last spell is Resta, you run out of Hp, but don't actually die. Fun stuff...

Soukosa
Sep 5, 2003, 12:39 PM
On 2003-09-05 07:55, Stalfos333 wrote:
I believe Psycho Wand can kill you as well, especially with a Chaos Bringer around. And if your last spell is Resta, you run out of Hp, but don't actually die. Fun stuff...

So many people talk about having a Psycho Wand when a Chaos Bringer's around, but why would a FO have one that early in the game? If you ask me, that's too much twinking.

Kupi
Sep 5, 2003, 02:14 PM
Any variation on the Chaos Bringer will do. The Dark Bringer does the exact same thing (with an extra two shots), y'know.

Soukosa
Sep 5, 2003, 02:37 PM
On 2003-09-05 12:14, Kupi wrote:
Any variation on the Chaos Bringer will do. The Dark Bringer does the exact same thing (with an extra two shots), y'know.

Yeah. It should be around Dark Bringers and I am aware that both Chaos and Dark Bringers suck up your TP, which in turn will cause the Psycho Wand to suck up your HP. Dark Bringers can kill you (and Donoph -.-) whether you have a Psycho Wand or not.