PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawl...

Bela
Mar 28, 2001, 04:21 PM
Does anyone else have the problem where you stop playing PSO finally and start walking then running outside to get some sunshine to make sure you don't turn all grey, and then you go to talk to someone and you say "Where is the damn targeting arrows!?... oh." And they throw a nickel down in front of you and walk quickly away from you and step into a store...?
I gave my VMU to my mom so I wouldn't play today and actually do something. I played from my 4X memory rumbler thing. So I gave it to my sister. I then begged her to give it back and I tried to play the letters download quest, and then when i had to go to the scary ass caves I gave up because I hate that place. I still need to get past the addicted to food quest. Idiot women! Buy some skittles like I do! Monkey.

--Bela AKA Keith is looking for a life. Wal Mart stopped selling them so they could sell stuff for RVers.

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 04:28 PM
i got in trouble for useing my dragon slayer in class

Bela
Mar 28, 2001, 05:11 PM
Dragon slayer am pretty. I was playing with someone fighting the hard dragon and they gave me it's dragon slayer. I was happy. I'm only level 23 (today) so i can't use it for awhile. I just like seeing it in the bank...

--Bela, Keith who thinks the Gamefaq messageboard sucks

Seutekh
Mar 28, 2001, 05:32 PM
I constantly ponder what the P2s repair technicians are gonna do to me if they walk in on me taking a shower.

Must get.... images... out of head...

I know! Time to play PSO.

Yes... that will make it all better.