PDA

View Full Version : PSOplus

BogusKun
Sep 5, 2003, 08:44 AM
It's all dumb the remake of pso ep1&2

It'll have a small change that could've been done using the memory cards, as did for DC.

Supposely there is going to be a PSO that you have to spend some more bucks on. It'll have new quests avaliable.

All tower quests are OFFLINE, new quest OFFLINE, Seat of Heart, East, West, whatever... All of the GBA downloadables, NiGHTs quests and so on... there arent new weapons, but MAYBE some of the games hidden (for now) weapons will show up, MAYBE not.And you can still play online with all the shortcuts, cards, and symbols saved from the first version.

If the game was worth less than 15 bucks, I'd get it but it's not. It's the same price for the original game (eo1&2).

The only thing about it is that it can transfer character data and stuff like that. The whole thing is gay because, PERSONALLY, I think you should be able to use the memory to download all this "data". Even if it eats up a 128space card. The feature for downloadable quest is in the original version GODDAMMIT! SO.....WTF is up Sonic Team, who is being gay because they think they're losing money and decide to bring out the same game no one really wants to buy...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-09-05 06:45 ]</font>

Atax
Sep 5, 2003, 08:58 AM
What are you're kind* harping on about? There's no need to because:

1. It's Japan only, as in for Japanese players, not yanks, not europeans, Japanese only.

2. It's not like ST is forcing you to buy it.

The only reason I can see why you people are harping, is because you're secretly jealous.

*Everyone thats carrying on about PSO Plus.

rena-ko
Sep 5, 2003, 09:22 AM
so far its jp-only. and actually its budged priced.

i too would have liked them to load up the script for the tower quests as downloadable offline content. i bet its not even taking up 8 blocks per quest.

the only reason for releasing such a disk is the offline ep2-challenge mode...

Reenee
Sep 5, 2003, 09:42 AM
If I hear the following phrases:

"...coming to the US, inherting budget price..."

"...fixes several bugs, i.e. shop dupe [which, might I add, should fix multi-equip at once as well], FSOD-X, etc. ..."

"...segregates servers again so duplicates won't spread from old US servers..."

Then I'd buy it, but the server segregation is just a wild larf, so that's just me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 5, 2003, 01:46 PM
I'm too lazy to figure out the math for adaptors, connection, fee etc... but I wouldn't mind dishing out some bucks for it... but I'd probably wait some number of month in order to get $5-$10 off...

BoUnCeR
Sep 5, 2003, 02:41 PM
another way to jack off some money... bah. I won't even start again

Miller
Sep 5, 2003, 03:29 PM
Whys it bother you so much if u dont want to hear about it dont listen!

Da__Ad__Man
Sep 5, 2003, 07:36 PM
Im just going to keep playing Ep 1 & 2

Soukosa
Sep 6, 2003, 01:47 AM
I have a feeling as to why there's no downloadable is quest is due to the thing that prevents the patching system from working. I'm not sure how it all works, but I'm sure that if ST could, they'd have some of those quests as downloadable ones.

jt
Sep 6, 2003, 03:25 AM
i bet they would, so why havent they given xbox all the quests to download to the hard drive and play it offline?
ST doesnt give a rat's ass about their game unless it involves money *I.E.* PSO EP1&2 plus (long abbreviation) so basically they just want u guys to buy buy buy their crap of a game with stuff offline playable. Good for people who havent bought EP1&2 already, bad for us who have, its probably not even goin to reach xbox...

RoninJoku
Sep 6, 2003, 10:06 PM
Wait wait i missed somthing! Someone wanna explain this to me? (boy I feel like a n00b now^^;)

Mystil
Sep 8, 2003, 06:33 AM
On 2003-09-05 23:47, Sounomi wrote:
I have a feeling as to why there's no downloadable is quest is due to the thing that prevents the patching system from working.

Bingo.

Baru explained this a few weeks ago.

kat
Sep 8, 2003, 09:53 AM
I suppose that IF this comes to the US under their 'player's choice' label (meaning nice and discounted c. $20) then I would pick it up... I'm not 'rebuying' the game at $50 any time soon though if I had the option.....

It would definitly be a nice thing for offline only people to get, and a big 'duh' for a new player in deciding which copy of the game to get (the one with more goodies of course)....

BogusKun
Sep 11, 2003, 01:23 PM
On 2003-09-05 17:36, Da__Ad__Man wrote:
Im just going to keep playing Ep 1 & 2

You know what...?

ME FUCKING TOO