PDA

View Full Version : Anything new about the plot?

Davion
Sep 5, 2003, 09:46 AM
Do we know anything new about the ep3 plot?

Sashi
Sep 5, 2003, 12:00 PM
It takes place 21 years after episode 2, and I think I read that there is explaination of what happened. Other than that, I don't think there has been anything.

Getintothegame
Sep 5, 2003, 06:35 PM
Mankind has settled within the universe...

Time was running short for the increasing population of the Planet Coral as its resources were being rapidly depleted. In response, a mass-migration to Ragol was planned.

Using a previously-unknown energy source known as "Photon," mankind created the Pioneer Project and sought out a new home. Further investigations began; the migration was planned...

...and the evacuation proceeded.

New life was conceived, children became young adults, young adults grew to adulthood. At the same time, events turned into hardships, and those hardships came to be worn as a badge by the survivors as time passed by.

A.U.W. 3105
The main objective was to land Pioneer 2 on the surface of Ragol.
Twenty-one years had passed since witnessing the shocking disaster on the planet below.

Still unable to descend to Ragol, the citizens aboard Pioneer 2 had begun to become accustomed to their confined way of life.
When plans to urbanize Ragol were set into motion, many disputes between those involved broke out. And unbeknownst to many, a new governing city was established below the surface of the ocean...

Following the removal of Principal Tyrell from office, Pioneer 2 continued its search for a new path while floating in orbit over the Planet Ragol...

Also, thank EspioKaos.com

Auronius
Sep 5, 2003, 10:18 PM
They got rid of Tyrell? That sucks. I always liked to think he was still hanging around in Episode 2.

Sashi
Sep 5, 2003, 10:26 PM
On 2003-09-05 20:18, Auronius wrote:
They got rid of Tyrell? That sucks. I always liked to think he was still hanging around in Episode 2.

He was/is. Did you play Famitsu last spring? He was in charge of that.

Auronius
Sep 5, 2003, 10:36 PM
Doh! Forgot about that.

Symbios
Sep 6, 2003, 08:48 PM
the only thing tyrell can do now is cry a long long time for his lost daughter.

Davion
Sep 6, 2003, 09:48 PM
Interesting. Thanks alot Getintothegame. This will force me to change some things in my fic and future segments. If you find anything new, post it up for us.

Sharkyland
Sep 7, 2003, 10:25 PM
Weird... but thank you for the information...

Deltina_Wildfire
Sep 8, 2003, 07:51 PM
Awww.... Tyrell was cool. He had good outlooks on things, and he was nice to talk to.

Plus, isn't like Ragol completely screwed up thanks to Falz? I mean, where exactly can Sonic Team go? I'm really looking forward to what they do with this one.

DarkBlade3
Sep 8, 2003, 08:53 PM
Is there anyway to find out more on the plot or when there EP3 is closer to release were at that time will i be able to find info on new arenas, pioners, and enemys?

Butoden
Sep 9, 2003, 02:17 PM
Maybe when the game is released. I dont think there will be much of a story like in episode 1/2. I think it will be more based on PvP and fun instead of real exploration/story.

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 26, 2003, 02:12 PM
Episode III is supposed to tie up all the loose ends from Episodes I&II, so I would expect a boat load of questions answered, and very few brought up. It's the climax of the story, really. Questions like... What really happened to Rico? For that matter, what about Flowen? Will the people of Coral continue to colonize Ragol? What's all this with Black Paper?

On the other hand, the little bit of info provided to us above does explain why people are migrating from Coral to Ragol. So, there's one question answered already.

Of course... Those among us that are old school Phanatics are hoping that the ultimate question will be answered-- How does all this business about Coral and Ragol relate to Algol?

Nai_Calus
Sep 27, 2003, 01:44 AM
The only PSO plot question I want to know the answer to is what happens to Elly and Calus. >P
Well, I dunno, I'd like the rest of the stuff cleared up, too, but that's the "Argh, goddamn it, I want to know, and -now-!" one. Heh.

Skett
Sep 28, 2003, 08:01 PM
I wish Sonic Team would release new information about the story. The last we heard was that it would have comic-like cut scenes. We should send someone into Sega HQ in Japan and try to get new info. Davion, since you asked the question you go. And pick me a cheese burger, too.

Servbot41
Sep 29, 2003, 07:08 PM
FIRST POST! Well I hope its like a true RPG Plot where it unfolds as the game progresses. and you HAVE to go through reading the thing. The plot was strangley gripping to me from PSO Ep 1&2 but thats my opinion. Anywho, Id like to know about the arkz and hunters "differences" between each other. And a LOT of questions answered from the quests ESPECIALLY *SPOILERS*
(this one been eating at me since I finished the quest) WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE WHO DISAPPEAR IN WHITE PUFFS OF SMOKE??! And why the "psyco force" is so...psyco. By the way, from the depths is what its from. Oh and Is my sig too big? Its also been eating at me.

Skett
Sep 29, 2003, 07:59 PM
-Hey, great first post. I also wondered the same thing about the puffy people and psycho Fomarl (I hate killing her).
-Good job on getting more info, Dav. But where is my cheeseburger!?!

Servbot41
Sep 29, 2003, 08:01 PM
heh, well Thanks a lot. Oh and I also think it will be SOOOO cool to have a darkside and stuff. I hope its got multiple endings. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Skett
Sep 29, 2003, 08:12 PM
-Im guessing it will have multiple ending. At least two (Dark and Light) hopefully.
-Oh man. I just realized. I bet there is going to be a whole lot of people with a Dark character named Darth Vader yelling "Join the Dark Side of the Force" and "I am your father".

Servbot41
Sep 29, 2003, 08:23 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Thats funny. But I think its cool that we can choose a side. I also think the class "barrier" is overcome by the ability to choose a deck for another class than your char is. The only thing Im not sure about is the weapon and monster cards. I dont know if the dark light decks are useable no matter what side you are. I like the card system and dcks since I like MegaMan battle network games. Its a similar system. So yeah... I just want it to come out sooner! Im soooo excited now. Of course I have a long long list of games Id like : Megman Battle Network 4 (MMBN) A megaman collection of MM 1-8 and the 2 not released in america games megaman the power battles and megaman the power fighters (it has no title yet...), Megaman Command mission (Megaman X RPG), and of course PSO 3. So im excited about a lot of games and Im a very impatient person... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Para
Sep 29, 2003, 08:54 PM
mm what happened in famitsu?? sorry i got no GC but i still follow the storyline... anyone please fill me in?

Skett
Sep 29, 2003, 09:11 PM
-The tournament Famitsu? No idea. That is strange how Sega or Sonic Team didn't post anything about it. I bet they are going to make a new variation of it for Ep.3.
-Commenting on Servbots: I know what you mean. There are a whole lot of titles coming out that I want. You mentioned alot that I want, too. Like The Mega Man compilation and the MMX RPG game. Here's a Spin off idea: make a Ninja-type game with Zero from X series...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skett on 2003-10-04 18:41 ]</font>

jt
Sep 30, 2003, 08:51 AM
good points about this game:

*will have dark side and light side owns u ::cough::
*can finally own nOOblets!
*if made right, duping/hacking will be inneffective!
*can actually trade for once!!!!"
*can make a devastating "card combo" like in the pokemon cards! yay!
*carries the PSO series name.
bad side:

*alot of people are turned off, due to the fact its a card game
*if a nOOb gets in ur game, he can f*** ur whole game up 8-(
*"azzholes" will still exist
* TURN BASED BETWEEN 4 PEOPLE, brings a whole new meaning to "afk"
*dark side is bad 8-/

side notes:

light side pwns j00!
dark side well uh.. doesnt!
Nidra's are coming back!
Club of Laconium is going to be playable!!!!
Sonic's Birthday will be pwnage!!!!
PSO owns!

anyone else want to play Viewtiful Joe?

jt
Sep 30, 2003, 08:52 AM
Oh and Is my sig too big? Its also been eating at me.

big sigs own. but u dont really need 2 pictures do u?

Servbot41
Sep 30, 2003, 03:43 PM
Hey That would be awesome (MM Ninja game with zero oh and one of my pet peeves is calling servbots serverbots or servebots with the e in there) But yeah I like the NPC thing that will be awesome. I also like DARK SIDE!!!! AHAHAHA! *aherm* Yeah Vewtiful Joe will be cool too. Forgot that one.

SolRiver
Oct 1, 2003, 01:35 PM
reason of tyrell's removal = he is getting old...
in japanese text there is a line saying, children became young adult, young adult became warriors, warriors became heroes, heroes became teachers... now since tyrell is not really a hero... so he is a teacher? if so... what does teacher become? *cough* grave *cough*

Skett
Oct 2, 2003, 04:32 PM
So that old fat Principle hanging in the Good side isn't Tyrell? Im confused!!!

SolRiver
Oct 2, 2003, 06:35 PM
supposely all the ppl in the old government have retired or something like that... and that is why the hunter is fighting the arkz to see who will be the new government system...

just think of democrat and republican =P

Servbot41
Oct 3, 2003, 08:40 PM
Heh, why cant we just...vote?
Ends up as REVOTE REVOTE! and people like arnold running for the gov. *while watching terminator movie* Ladies and gentlemen...I give you ... THE GOVERNER OF CALIFORNIA!

Skett
Oct 4, 2003, 08:48 PM
On 2003-10-03 18:40, Servbot41 wrote:
Heh, why cant we just...vote?
Ends up as REVOTE REVOTE! and people like arnold running for the gov. *while watching terminator movie* Ladies and gentlemen...I give you ... THE GOVERNER OF CALIFORNIA!

-That reminds me. Did anyone see the articles on Nintendo sites about Mario running for governer of California? I think his party was Mario Party (obviously making fun of the party/minigame Mario spin-off). Sorry of topic.
-I didn't know about the government retiring on PSO. Oh well. Cant really pitty them since there not real.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skett on 2003-10-04 18:54 ]</font>