PDA

View Full Version : How can I split a Pan Arms in Ult Spaceship offline?

DesertFox
Sep 5, 2003, 03:05 PM
Is there any way to quicklysplit one? Or is it just random?

Bit
Sep 5, 2003, 03:06 PM
Usually from what I've seen, they split after you deal a certain amount of damage to them, or let them do their two attacks. Sometimes they've done their attack 3 or 4 times, and still hadn't split.

So my suggestion is deal damage to it.

Soukosa
Sep 5, 2003, 03:24 PM
Yeah, from what I've seen, they'll split after most of their HP is gone or after they've fired their attack beams. There have been some oddballs, though, that'll spin around and do their 2 attacks for what feels like forever and then finally split. Those are really annoying when I'm using an android.

DesertFox
Sep 5, 2003, 04:17 PM
I am now going to start runs for Handgun:Guld but I don't want to kill or wait years for the damn things to split... I hope I have better luck than I did with Gi Gue's body, 43 runs... damn, and I only leveled up 4 times.

Stalfos333
Sep 5, 2003, 04:57 PM
Worried about an extra 30 seconds of Pan Arms splitting when you have to run through the spaceship countless times to find them? There's no quick way, but they're the least of the time consuming problem. You can't pipe them.

Soukosa
Sep 5, 2003, 05:00 PM
Zalure + Mechguns does wonders for getting Spaceship Pan Arms to split. That's how I do it with my FOmarl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

joncushing
Sep 5, 2003, 05:02 PM
Apparently a pan arms wont split if it touches a wall or if you use ice techniques (i think) on them so dont use ice or let them touch a wall lol

Ketchup345
Sep 5, 2003, 05:04 PM
On 2003-09-05 15:02, joncushing wrote:
Apparently a pan arms wont split if it touches a wall or if you use ice techniques (i think) on them so dont use ice or let them touch a wall lol

They split if you use ice, but obviously they can't do it when frozen.

Dhylec
Sep 5, 2003, 09:02 PM
On 2003-09-05 13:24, Sounomi wrote:
Those are really annoying when I'm using an android.

use fire traps to make 'em split..

rena-ko
Sep 6, 2003, 10:33 AM
just deal some damage and wait until it fires off 2 attacks... the tricky part is actually to kill them in merged form, not to split them, heh

good luck