KingChaos
Sep 5, 2003, 06:33 PM
How Do I Find It Especially On Ultimate

OniTatsujin
Sep 5, 2003, 06:39 PM
< is still looking for the red b*stard

vegeta000110
Sep 5, 2003, 06:40 PM
Everyone would say Telepipe Trick or split slimes w/ rabarta in the hopes that one would pop up. I say just play through Addicting food or caves alot.

KingChaos
Sep 5, 2003, 07:11 PM
where about do i do the trick

Bit
Sep 5, 2003, 07:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723

T-280
Sep 5, 2003, 10:44 PM
What was the topic? oh yea try zonde on em till u get one or telepipe. i havent seen on of em eather so ur not the only one.

DarkShinjaru
Sep 5, 2003, 10:47 PM
Or you can hit em with the third attack from a combo, like me..damn HUcast takes forever to split slimes. 2 feign shots then 1 real shot for the third.

Night_Star
Sep 5, 2003, 10:51 PM
im still looking too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif
i just keep going thru the caves over and over again.
i got a couple of holy rays from dal ra lie thought http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ginko990
Sep 6, 2003, 07:06 AM
Just play EN2 with friends and caves and just split the slimes. Eventually youll find one without even looking hard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ginko990 on 2003-09-06 06:24 ]</font>

OniTatsujin
Sep 6, 2003, 07:32 AM
On 2003-09-06 05:06, ginko990 wrote:
Just play EN2 with friends and saves and just split the slimes. Eventually youll find one without even looking hard.

is your spelling ok? do you mean EP2??? cuz slimes are in EP1...
and you meant Caves right?

LollipopLolita
Sep 6, 2003, 08:18 AM
EN 2 = Endless Nightmare 2, takes place in Ep 1 caves.

OniTatsujin
Sep 6, 2003, 08:23 AM
oh...sorry..dont have online yet..1 more month..

Miller
Sep 6, 2003, 11:42 AM
try around 150 beats as well i used to find em all around that time!

Toruxxx
Sep 6, 2003, 09:18 PM
i remember when i 1st saw a red slime i didnt know it was a rare monster coz the other players saw it to but they didnt care and just went off lol i did think it might be a rare i finally killed it ^_^ and guess what i got meseta woohoo >.< but nevermind hopefully i will see another one, one day.....

_KemiKal_
Sep 7, 2003, 06:24 PM
ah..nothing like the warm fuzy feeling you get when you pipe 75 times to finally get a red slime and they drop mesesta woohoo

magicfinder
Sep 7, 2003, 06:39 PM
Ok Here's how you do it. Its a combination of the things mentioned. Find a room with 1 slime.
Split it like crazy. when you have a nice amount of them say 15-25 (Yeah It takes awhile)
Telepipe. It Re-Calcs However many there were. The more the easier it is to get one. Yes it takes
a while but it won't force you to pipe 75 freaking times. I don?t know if it works online because I
only get to play offline but I can guarantee it works offline I know it for sure.

Sunblast
Sep 7, 2003, 07:16 PM
That should work. Just make sure you can't be killed by one, much less all of them.

magicfinder
Sep 7, 2003, 09:10 PM
On 2003-09-07 17:16, Sunblast wrote:
That should work. Just make sure you can't be killed by one, much less all of them.

That may be true but what was asked was how to find one not that he would survive afterwords. You know what i'm talkin about Sunblast because we used to do it together. Remember how I could multiply them like "Rabbits". I remember that time that I almost killed us all. There were seriously like 60 of them the floor was blue and the game slowed down.

Bit
Sep 7, 2003, 10:16 PM
On 2003-09-07 19:10, magicfinder wrote:

That may be true but what was asked was how to find one not that he would survive afterwords. You know what i'm talkin about Sunblast because we used to do it together. Remember how I could multiply them like "Rabbits". I remember that time that I almost killed us all. There were seriously like 60 of them the floor was blue and the game slowed down.

Odd.

Seeing as you can only split one slime into 4.

magicfinder
Sep 7, 2003, 10:34 PM
On 2003-09-07 20:16, Bit wrote:

On 2003-09-07 19:10, magicfinder wrote:

Odd.

Seeing as you can only split one slime into 4.

True But you can split those others into more. But you have to keep track of which is which. You hit the wrong one and you break the chain.

Bit
Sep 7, 2003, 10:39 PM
Eh?

Can anyone else confirm this? I highly doubt this is possible, and that you are mistaken. I've done my share of red slime hunting, and never had 60+ slimes about.

magicfinder
Sep 7, 2003, 11:48 PM
Check if you want I myself did it with sunblast and it almost killed us both. If it hadn't been for his PB meter we would have died. Test it if you want We had so many in the room that it was incredible. It may not have been 60 but it was an incredible amount enough to cover an entire room. Alright?

Sunblast
Sep 8, 2003, 05:14 AM
I dunno, counting those things is nearly impossible. Like looking at a big jar full of ants. Of course, you could try screaming at them until they hold still, but it never freaking works!!!

Capricornus
Sep 8, 2003, 05:49 AM
On 2003-09-07 20:39, Bit wrote:
Eh?

Can anyone else confirm this? I highly doubt this is possible, and that you are mistaken. I've done my share of red slime hunting, and never had 60+ slimes about.

The only thing I can confirm for sure is that Magicfinder has a lot of imagination (60 slimes in a room, lol)
Your theory is correct Bit, dont bother finding any further

AlphaDoom
Sep 8, 2003, 10:24 AM
Out of all the rare monsters, i've never found 1 red slime. I found a hildetor in 25mins and a mil lilly in 30mins (probably got lucky with the beats) with them being rarer and less of em. Can any1 helps us on ulimate caves or vhard when to find a red slime at the certain beat. I tried doing the quest "Addicting Food" to get 12 of them but couldn't find for 3 and a half hrs. My ID is Viridia.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaDoom on 2003-09-08 08:27 ]</font>

magicfinder
Sep 8, 2003, 03:06 PM
By the way when I said 60 I was refering to the fact that it was A LOT of them. As Sunblast said It's impossible to count them. All I know is that offline We did get a crapload of them and we did find 1 red slime. I have no idea about online but OFFLINE I know for a fact that 1 slime can become more and those can become more as long as you do it PERFECT. It took ALOT of effort on my part to do it. Thats all im going to say

Ketchup345
Sep 8, 2003, 03:38 PM
People have asked if it works online, and from what I have read, it doesn't work since the enemies and their HP aren't reset every time you pipe like offline/offline multi.
But you do have to do the Rabarta/Gibarta thing to split them every time you pipe offline, since when you go back, they are back into the 1/2 slimes you started the room with.

Musashi-Slasher
Sep 8, 2003, 05:11 PM
I just go to the addicting food quest and go to the room with two slimes and split them, then pipe up.
Dont let them kill each other though.

Mixfortune
Sep 8, 2003, 07:01 PM
The most i can think of is 8, in the rooms where
two appear. I'm pretty sure for each "original" one
that spawns you can only make a total of 4 slimes.
Split one of the new ones and it will split, only
up to 4 for each original one. After that,
they won't split any longer.

Has anyone found a room with 3 spawned ones at the same
time? That would make a total of 12...

JohanCC
Sep 8, 2003, 07:10 PM
i see red slimes all the time. just play the caves normally and always split slimes into four before killing. if u use a ??? weapon and use the special for the first to hits, then a normal hit for third, it will split. also u can cast gibarta or somthing to also split them.

it may take a while, but they come

Capricornus
Sep 9, 2003, 07:00 AM
On 2003-09-08 13:06, magicfinder wrote:
By the way when I said 60 I was refering to the fact that it was A LOT of them. As Sunblast said It's impossible to count them. All I know is that offline We did get a crapload of them and we did find 1 red slime. I have no idea about online but OFFLINE I know for a fact that 1 slime can become more and those can become more as long as you do it PERFECT. It took ALOT of effort on my part to do it. Thats all im going to say

The split rate for slimes is the same offline as it is online. Thats all Im going to say...