PDA

View Full Version : GET OVER HERE UPS!!! BBA!!!

DOG21313
Sep 5, 2003, 07:07 PM
Must... Get... BBA!!!! ITS COMING! IT SAID IT WOULD BE HERE TODAY... 1... more... hour... *twitches* mussst get... I will be online soon!!! just have to wait for... dumb... old... slow... UPS guy... mUsT gEt bBa... gOiNg CrAzY!!!!

Please!! Someone tell me what to do once I get it!! Where should I go? I only have a matter of hours to play... *sits and waits* ...so bored...

ShadowFOrce
Sep 5, 2003, 08:36 PM
Lol,I was exactly like you before I got my BBA, but ti tell you the truth PSO online isn't as fun as I thought it would be,trust me it's fun just not as fun as I thought It would be. Well anyway once you get it go to anataras 8 that is where everyone from PSOW goes. And also look out for me i'm either Ben, rocko, M@RVEL or ORION.

C ya online

DOG21313
Sep 5, 2003, 09:03 PM
I have played it online at a friends house, and I thought it was really fun, except I'm nervous about the FSODing part...

Auronius
Sep 5, 2003, 10:16 PM
Don't be nervous about something you can't control.

T-280
Sep 5, 2003, 10:55 PM
congrats man. I WILL GET ONE SOMEDAY!!! till then im offline...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Solidus_Snake
Sep 6, 2003, 09:10 AM
Your waiting for your BBA and im waiting for my BB gun....my dad sent the payment a month ago

ShadowFOrce
Sep 6, 2003, 09:57 AM
I have never gotten FSOD before, If you get a broadband adapter it hardly ever happens. I've gotten FSODX before but never FSOD, and the only reason I got FSOD one time is because I turned off my gamecube before saving.

Don't worry about losing items, some people online are really nice you just have to be nice to them, they will maybe spare a few rares.

zimmk2vgc
Sep 6, 2003, 01:19 PM
On 2003-09-06 07:10, Solidus_Snake wrote:
Your waiting for your BBA and im waiting for my BB gun....my dad sent the payment a month ago

Why dude? Dont you know you can get aressted for carrying one of those?

KyrosInfinite
Sep 6, 2003, 02:19 PM
Thats awesome man my BBA came last night, of course I cant use the freakin thing. I need some kind of wire or something and it says I have to connect it to my Modem only prob is I have no wire thingy and my GCN is upstairs while my Modem is downstairs! Anyonehelp me out on this im really confused.

RadHaz
Sep 6, 2003, 05:55 PM
On 2003-09-06 12:19, KyrosInfinite wrote:
Thats awesome man my BBA came last night, of course I cant use the freakin thing. I need some kind of wire or something and it says I have to connect it to my Modem only prob is I have no wire thingy and my GCN is upstairs while my Modem is downstairs! Anyonehelp me out on this im really confused.

check the tech support forums for connecting to your internet connection.

klepto
Sep 6, 2003, 08:40 PM
bring the modem to ur cube. its what i do

KyrosInfinite
Sep 7, 2003, 03:35 PM
You mean like take it off the comp for the time im gonna play PSO?

Miller
Sep 7, 2003, 03:45 PM
YAY i think my BBA is comming tommorrow!!

Got it cheap off ebay for $20 but i live in the uk so i have been waiting for ages for it!!

Neo159753123
Sep 7, 2003, 03:58 PM
[quote]Must... Get... BBA!!!! ITS COMING! IT SAID IT WOULD BE HERE TODAY... 1... more... hour... *twitches* mussst get... I will be online soon!!! just have to wait for... dumb... old... slow... UPS guy... mUsT gEt bBa... gOiNg CrAzY!!!!

Please!! Someone tell me what to do once I get it!! Where should I go? I only have a matter of hours to play... *sits and waits* ...so bored...

DOG21313
Sep 7, 2003, 07:43 PM
... You forgot to put the [/quote]...

Well it didn't come Friday like it was scheduled to, I hate UPS... But it will come tommorow, its in a city thats about 1 hour away from my house...

Solidus_Snake
Sep 7, 2003, 08:29 PM
Dude i know you can get arrested for carrying a BB gun but who the hell said i was going to carry it around.think before typing my friend