PDA

View Full Version : Gideon....

Cree
Feb 18, 2001, 05:44 PM
Take a look at the "akiko's fryingpan screenshot" and look at Gideon's HP and TP bars in the picture. Level 67 with 700+ Hp and
502 TP. HOW IN THE FUCK. I am level 83 and don't even have either bar as high as that. My mag is level 100. I want to know what the deal with this is. I don't see Gideon finding that many HP materials.....especially not by level 67.

Hikari
Feb 18, 2001, 05:55 PM
You're eighty-three and your Mag is only one hundred?... That might explain it. ^^;

whazzzzzup
Feb 18, 2001, 07:08 PM
im lvl 36 n my mag iz way past lvl 100......datz da reason....feed ur mag more....

Josh
Feb 18, 2001, 07:17 PM
That wouldn's add HP though... Just TP if you level up in Mind.

Tkc613
Feb 18, 2001, 07:41 PM
A mind mag would easily explain the high TP. As for the high HP, it is a little too high. The only way I can think of is to get a 4 slot armor and use xxxx/hp units. The General one already has +20hp I think. Four of those is an additional 80hp! Imagine how much more you would get from one that is higher... +25? +30 each?

sinteres
Feb 18, 2001, 07:46 PM
I'm sure he also had the hook ups from a high level character. HP Material is pretty easy to come by and I'm only level 67.

-Sinteres...

gideon
Feb 18, 2001, 10:50 PM
Actually... here's the low down on my characters overly impressive HP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Ok, that's my import character... and back when the import was still pretty fresh, some of those hardcore addicts we all know and love presented a 'bug' in the game, which if used would increase your HP drastically. I tried it for a variety of reasons.. one of which was since it had just recently been announced no import characters on US versions (therefor in my case no import characters online).. I figured no harm no foul. Also, I run PSO World... so I was naturally curious about such things. And since I was emailing SonicTeam about it, with the dirty details... I didnt want to look like a complete bafoon if it didnt work. Yes I do realize it tainted my character. When I did it I had beaten normal, hard, and up to the ruins on very hard (which I wasnt going to go past.. as I wanted to save SOMETHING for the US version).

As I said, that was my import character.. so basically he sleeps on a VMU, only to be awakened when I need a screenshot whore... or verification on certain things that end up in my mailbox with those ever-interesting mornings.

Cree
Feb 19, 2001, 01:14 AM
Yeah, I was guessing it was some kind of bug. But it just caught my eye.