PDA

View Full Version : I Hate this Rare

Steal
Sep 6, 2003, 01:09 PM
im runnin through the mines(VHard) to level up my 67 RAmar rite and i find red boxes and all they r r PORTO REGENE GEAR its soo bad cuz its like a ten star rare or sumthing like that. theres gotta be a way to make it good...any ideas? if i cant find a reason to have them i think im pawning them for the 10 meseta lol

TheAlmightyNewbie
Sep 6, 2003, 01:10 PM
nope, they absolutely suck. Go ahead and get your 10 meseta, or even leave them there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dbc
Sep 6, 2003, 01:13 PM
I trade them online and get good things(yamigarasu,1975 agito)

Steal
Sep 6, 2003, 01:27 PM
r u serious?? lol someone traded that for this peice of crap sheild?...bah ill sell them lol at ill get my money's worth....

Dhylec
Sep 6, 2003, 06:06 PM
give 'em off to the army this sunday http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Steal
Sep 6, 2003, 06:18 PM
lol

Symbios
Sep 6, 2003, 08:57 PM
I found like 5 secret gears in the same room once.

Steal
Sep 6, 2003, 11:25 PM
im soo sorry to hear that lol no really im sorry to hear that

rena-ko
Sep 7, 2003, 07:32 AM
now secret gears are way better than proto regen gears ^-^;

collect 20 proto regens, draw some red-box art into the beach, make a screenshot, then leave without picking that junk up. voila. they were of use at last.

Firocket1690
Sep 7, 2003, 07:52 PM
heh, or you can dupe them and make more! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

seriously, that's what the Salvation Army is for ...

Symbios
Sep 7, 2003, 07:55 PM
If they are all legit, give them to newbs (not n00bs, dear god) so they can have some good armor and still be legit.

Cab
Sep 7, 2003, 08:00 PM
Are you people sure it does nothing?!?!? Maybe there is some secret item that no one has found before that actually makes those things do something............

Nambrosia
Sep 7, 2003, 08:06 PM
On 2003-09-07 18:00, Cab wrote:
Are you people sure it does nothing?!?!? Maybe there is some secret item that no one has found before that actually makes those things do something............

Nope. Proto is useless. There is no item or method to boost the Proto. A Proto is always a Proto. I know this because REGENE GEAR, and REGEN GEAR ADV. are on the drop charts. They drop seperately, and no GEAR out of the three can just BECOME one of the others.

And yes I know what you mean. My Viridia FOmar found 5 of the buggers while getting to Lv80. And my Purplenum RAmarl has found at least as many DB'S SHIELDS looking for God/Arms.
Gillchics... Their drop rates are high in VH Mines, but rarely do they drop anything that good.

Eihwaz
Sep 8, 2003, 12:32 AM
gah, i thought my friend was being nice when he gave me his rare PROTO REGEN GEAR...then i find it it sucks...If only you could use it earlier...but lv 66? jeez...by the way, does the regen gear adv. heal HP, TP or both when blocking?

if it doesn't, ill take 2 more secret gear please! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Steal
Sep 8, 2003, 06:57 PM
well everyone says they say that its totaly usless...i still think they has to be a way make it good. cuz no one need to be level 66 to use shit armor lol

Nambrosia
Sep 8, 2003, 07:06 PM
On 2003-09-08 16:57, Steal wrote:
well everyone says they say that its totaly usless...i still think they has to be a way make it good. cuz no one need to be level 66 to use shit armor lol

No, there's no way. =/
The game's almost been out for a year (not sure when it was released in Japan) so you'd think if there was an intended way, we'd know about it by now.

PROTO REGENE GEAR,
REGENE GEAR, and
REGENE GEAR ADV. all drop seperately. =/

And if memory serves, PROTO doesn't restore anything when an attack is deflected, REGENE GEAR restores HP when attacks are deflected, and REGENE GEAR ADV. restores HP & TP when attacks are deflected.. at least I know that's how it worked on the Dreamcast..

Eihwaz
Sep 8, 2003, 09:32 PM
Is the regen gear adv. good enough of a sheild to look for? if it's not, ill look for some more Secret Gear and maybe a Delsaber's left arm or 2. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eihwaz
Sep 9, 2003, 08:57 PM
answer my questions, i implore you...*sobs*

Bit
Sep 9, 2003, 08:58 PM
I like The Shield of Delsaber over those, if you can use it. The EDK boost helps against Megid type attacks.

Eihwaz
Sep 10, 2003, 05:48 PM
yeah, they're even better with the Delsaber's Buster...if i can find delsaber's left arm...btw, when you use them both together, what happens? does the:

A)the sword adds more ATP
B)both the sword and sheild become more effecient

???

been wondering this for a while...

Bit
Sep 10, 2003, 06:32 PM
When you use both the base ATP That the buster gives you is doubled, and the base evasion that the shield gives you is doubled.

And the shield has smoke coming off of it. Nifty, eh?

Eihwaz
Sep 10, 2003, 11:45 PM
WOW! That is pretty great! Well, not just the smoking thing, but the doubled stats...Now i REALLY need to get the Delsaber's Left Arm...