PDA

View Full Version : Secret Areas

Para
Sep 6, 2003, 07:12 PM
I know there are some secret areas in Jungle, Seabed, Ruins, Seaside and Mountain Area.

The problem is how do you get to them!?
I know the ruins one which is behind the waterfall *spoiler lol*
I know there's 1 in Jungle North where you can walk across the lake (no tree trunk). However there's many that are blocked off with rocks which I just cant get to! Some help?

OniTatsujin
Sep 6, 2003, 07:23 PM
i didnt even know there were secret areas in mountains or seaside and stuff O_O

SpyroDi
Sep 6, 2003, 07:39 PM
In the Seabed,in the large room with all the wreckage and the first Sinow Zele,there is a hidden path in the northwest part of the room(I think),and sometimes there is a 4 button door.

Symbios
Sep 6, 2003, 09:01 PM
in the room before falz you can walk into the wall lol. Its not a secret area, but oh well.

In ruins FOnewearls can run in those tiny little places

rena-ko
Sep 7, 2003, 08:21 AM
in jungle there is one place with either a heal ring or a trapped box, this is the place in jungle 1 with the big hole where all the water falls in and gees spawn and stuff.
just look around, you should see it when you run back from the switch that is at the other side from the hole.

Butoden
Sep 7, 2003, 08:31 AM
I remember a secret area in Caves 2, it's in one of those rooms with water but I was only able to find it once http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Don't bother looking for it because I might have been drunk or something http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif although that's highly unusual!!! I also remember saying OMG OMG OMG when I found it...

CGoodness
Sep 7, 2003, 10:14 AM
someone should make a guide about these places

Dragon_Knight
Sep 7, 2003, 05:45 PM
I've found some of the secret places such as the jungle one described. But anyone whos found these things....can you explane them a little better? Such as the seabed one? Its in the diffrently colored room with all the broken glass right?

Para
Sep 7, 2003, 07:25 PM
On 2003-09-07 06:21, rena-ko wrote:
in jungle there is one place with either a heal ring or a trapped box, this is the place in jungle 1 with the big hole where all the water falls in and gees spawn and stuff.
just look around, you should see it when you run back from the switch that is at the other side from the hole.

ive also noticed that only CERTAIN parts of the rock walls can be broken down.

ill look around for this one next time i drop by in jungle hehe but which variation is this one?

Razor_Burn
Sep 7, 2003, 08:24 PM
On 2003-09-07 15:45, Dragon_Knight wrote:
I've found some of the secret places such as the jungle one described. But anyone whos found these things....can you explane them a little better? Such as the seabed one? Its in the diffrently colored room with all the broken glass right?

I just went in search of the secret room & yes, that's the room SpyroDi's talking about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Razor_Burn on 2003-09-07 18:28 ]</font>

rena-ko
Sep 8, 2003, 07:49 AM
On 2003-09-07 17:25, Nites wrote:
[quote]
ive also noticed that only CERTAIN parts of the rock walls can be broken down.

ill look around for this one next time i drop by in jungle hehe but which variation is this one?

if i remember right, in both/all variations.
furthermore to add, the hidden cave right before the end (to the left from the last teleporter) in some maps.

yes, but each time enough rocks to get past them.