PDA

View Full Version : EP3: Couple questions about Guide

Sedric
Sep 7, 2003, 04:03 AM
I never played the trial, but I did watch some videos on gameplay. Anyway, I was reading the guides here at PSOW to learn more about game mechanics, and I couldn't understand this one particular part about color bars on cards. So I'd like to ask anyone here with EP3 Trial experience to clear this up for me. (Examples are very appreciated)Thanks in advance.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1271

In the linked page above, there are descriptions of color bars.

1. Type of resist. If you are attacked, if your attack card and current card is the same color, you can use the current card.

From above quote, what does it mean by "your attack card" and "current card"? Does it mean that if the color of card attacking you matches the color of your card (that is under attack) you get to use an attack card? Or does it mean that if you have any attack cards in your hand that matches the color of the card under attack, you get to use it? Or if not, what does it mean?

3. Left color bar. Shows up in tech cards and attack cards. Color determines type of attack and works together/alongside or interacts with right color bars, colors have to match before possible use. To combo this current attack card with another card, the current attack card's right color bar must match the other attack card's left color bar.

(and)

7. Right color bars. Color determines type of attack and works together/alongside or interacts with right color bars, colors have to match before possible use. If you want to this current card back to back, this current card's right color bar and the left color bar of the card before must match. If the right color bar of an attack card matches a weapon card, it can be used and combo-ed with the weapon.

From above two quotes, does it mean that: suppose you are using an attack card, and if its color matches the hero/monster card (that is using it), does it mean that you can use it? Or is it something else?

The above descriptions seems like a nonsense-babble (although whoever wrote it probably didn't mean to), as it is unclear which and what cards are discussed in the description.

(Note: Pardon me if I made any spelling or grammar errors. It's 2am here right now.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2003-09-07 02:04 ]</font>