PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing those music disks are....

Dragon_Knight
Sep 7, 2003, 06:26 PM
I got Vol 1, 2, and two of 6 from a friend recently. I wondered what the heck they were and used a #6 soon after the nights song came up. Unfortunatly I see I need to dupe those things like a mad man though...still I have a funny story about them.

Soon after my friend gave me them and I stupidly used the extra one. He told me to hold on to #2 till we fight DF's final form. Well we get that far in an offline game and I play #2 as instructed....well we burst out laughing for about 5 minutes or so, as he realized he had me use the wrong one. Wedding songs in a DF fight just seem a tad out of place I'll admit, but after we finished laugh at our mistake we picked up the controlers and clicked yes....Then ran ALL that way back to DF...

I kinda wish we could get these songs offline though it sucks making a friend give them to you. I also hear there is a burning rangers one...which number is that?

Sunblast
Sep 7, 2003, 06:57 PM
I appologeize, but I have no idea what discs you are talking about. Could you please specify? Unless it's online only, then I'll never understand. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nani-chan
Sep 7, 2003, 07:07 PM
These music discs are obtained in the online quest "galon's shop" they are either 10,000 meseta or 30 points. You can play games to get points but if your bank is ful its easier to buy them.

They are one time use items like dimates and fluids. Going through a area that has different music ( example: you go through a teleport or walk from the main ship to the shops the regular music will replace your disc's music)

Firocket1690
Sep 7, 2003, 07:49 PM
Online Only.

bought for 10,000 meseta

let's see ...
the only ones out already are the 1,2, and 6.
InFamousNuGz hacked a Disc 4 that's the sonic theme, and the Burning Rangers (one of the unreleased ones)
hopefully will be released soon

all the description reads is it's a music disc, one out of seven

not word, for word, but similar