PDA

View Full Version : GC: New Block??

Symbios
Sep 7, 2003, 07:35 PM
Dude I go to Antares 8 once in a while and its loaded with complete idiots that think PSOW sucks. Thats just lame. Its supposed to be a PRIVATE channel that no one else can notice. I belive that we should have a completely new official block. I also think it should be in the Europe servers cause no one goes there, lol (Arcturus 8? lol). But seriously, so many retarded ass eaters infesting our officail block is retarded, so I think PSOW should move out of Antares 8!!

St_Botchua
Sep 7, 2003, 07:43 PM
find our block to be just fine myself so i dont really care i guess

ancutcho
Sep 7, 2003, 07:56 PM
psox needs a new block too! celestite 8 was a peaceful block where i would see the same faces everyday until all the cmodes came out, then all the little kids from apitite came over thinking it was a c mode block. Now its hard to even get into lobby 1 and when i do get in lobby 1, then i usually hear kids screaming to get help with c mode. so if the gamecube block gets changed, please change the block for xbox too.

Solidus_Snake
Sep 7, 2003, 08:26 PM
little...kids...on...PSOX...must...DIEEE!!!

Sinow-X
Sep 7, 2003, 08:40 PM
yeah i know what you mean by the little kids, im 12 but im wayyy better than most of the annoying twelve year olds, c-modes pretty easy and rare hunting can be aggrivating if it takes uber lots of runs, what we need is a secluded block that they dont go to...EU servers sound ideal

Dhylec
Sep 8, 2003, 01:27 AM
well, instead of closing a block how about opening a new block? on altair or deneb or elsewhere that psow wants?
spread the wealth around, they say http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BOmar
Sep 8, 2003, 02:40 AM
Yeah, Dhylec has the best idea.

Why not have another PSO-World official block on one of the euro servers as well as the current one?

Symbios
Sep 9, 2003, 10:46 PM
No you see, the old one is filled with evil dupers and stupid double equipper lamers. You cant get any respect from them. You can from PSOworld members because we know each other (except for maybe shattered_weasel).

klepto
Sep 9, 2003, 10:50 PM
Move it to deneb. Altair is an ownage ship, and I wouldnt want it spoiled by 100000 kids in Altair 1-1.

I spend approximately 97% of my PSO time bullshitting in Altair 1-1. I would hate to see it ruined.

-LordNikon-
Sep 10, 2003, 08:30 AM
How is making a new block going to solve the issue of annoying people populating the psow block? They are all just going to come over to the new block just like everyone else.

Do you really think they are going to sit and stay in Antares 8, while completly ignoring the massivley huge banner on the psow site displaying a new block location?

Its just not going to happen, best advice is to start a small circle of honest gamers, and slowly but surely let it build, and find a random place to hangout. If your looking for purity, this is the only remedy.

Balbarei
Sep 10, 2003, 04:52 PM
Well...
Most people are on Antares even EU people to like me...
its hard to change block because everyone knows it and its been since it came...

Auronius
Sep 10, 2003, 04:55 PM
Amen Nikon.

Logical2u
Sep 10, 2003, 05:05 PM
Just have a 'secret' block that the mods send via PM.