PDA

View Full Version : EP3: Anyone know when or if this game will come out on xbox?

ISHKOO2
Sep 7, 2003, 09:31 PM
cuaze i don't want to get my hopes to high

xbox rules!

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 7, 2003, 09:33 PM
their wont be any comfirmation for like half a yearafter it comes out here, thats for sure.

Jack
Sep 8, 2003, 02:48 AM
Currently GC exclusive.

Da_Jue
Sep 8, 2003, 02:53 AM
yea, for now only GC

I don't know if X box will has epIII, the problem is if the US and EU users likes it ^ ^"

Elvesong
Sep 8, 2003, 02:16 PM
That would really stink if it came out only on GC. I plan on getting Xbox live and would like to play PSO 3 online.

Deltina_Wildfire
Sep 8, 2003, 07:40 PM
Yeah. PSO III would be good Xbox Live material. It would be cool to laugh in someone's face with your own voice during Tournaments and such...

Then again... it would really suck if you were the one being laughed at...

Eh, goes both ways, I guess.

AndyPandy
Sep 9, 2003, 04:29 AM
CMODE is awesome with voice comms. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Namevah
Sep 9, 2003, 05:27 PM
Somehow I doubt Ep. 3 is going to Xbox mainly because Xbox and Xbox Live is not doing well in Japan (Playstation 1 is higher on the lists. My gosh thats dumb) and PSO for Xbox (y'know, Ep. 1&2) doesn't seem to be succeeding (or thats what everyone says around here).

LollipopLolita
Sep 9, 2003, 07:51 PM
On 2003-09-08 17:40, Deltina_Wildfire wrote:
Yeah. PSO III would be good Xbox Live material. It would be cool to laugh in someone's face with your own voice during Tournaments and such...

Then again... it would really suck if you were the one being laughed at...

Eh, goes both ways, I guess.

well this is exactly why i anticipate lots of fights and that the mods will have to brace for the arguments here on psow.

vanhalendlrband
Sep 17, 2003, 04:32 PM
Maybe if XBOX was smart they would've released some fuckin RPGS in Japan and then everyone would buy it. But no they think ppl in Japan actually wanna play a game like HALO hmm...somebody is stupid. Besides tho i don't think XBOX would be dum enough to shaft the 1000 or so PSO gamers on EP 1&2 but if they are then i guess i'll have to play TFLO. Which would suck cuz now my favourite series Phantasy Star i'll never get to play the story too. Espescially by the looks of EP IV having a full offline game, i might just have to get a Gamecube but i'll wait cuz i think Gamecube sux. I mean if u think about it with the Hard Drive and everything the XBOX is the perfect online console leaving updates and patches to be possibly endless. Maybe we could just download EPIII lol jk. This also seems like the story we got last year over EP 1&2 being a Gamecube exclusive as well. So who knows?

Jack
Sep 18, 2003, 05:04 AM
I couldn't read that. En anglais, svp?

Aunt_Betty
Sep 20, 2003, 10:02 PM
well xbox is going 2 have something like it its some magic the gathhering game thin...

ChokingVictim
Sep 21, 2003, 11:25 PM
yep, i have a feeling Magic the Gathering will kill any possible demand for this title... which is a niche of a niche itself. considering how little advertising sega/MS for the US (and by little i mean none) i seriously doubt they'll wanna push this game for the box.

Reece
Sep 22, 2003, 09:14 PM
It would suck on XB. All these little You-G-O Kids Yelling that stuff. XBox will not get this game! I can guarentee it. PSO 1&2 sucks for XBox anyways. JPN players don't want it for XBox so ST won't listen. Like I have said Before... All the people in America could ask for help but ST wouldn't do anything and 1 JPN player could ask for help and ST would jump right on it

noob-of-fury
Sep 23, 2003, 09:35 AM
just to put this one little thing to rest.... Japan liked Halo.

Riel
Sep 24, 2003, 12:23 PM
It's coming.I just saw this on Team Xbox Forums,posted by Useless Data...the site is in German though so if anyone could translate?

http://www.xboxworld.nl/index.php?show=news&id=4140&PHPSESSID=d5b6491f1fdc123def723bcc768669ff

Skett
Sep 24, 2003, 03:48 PM
-It could be a rumor, too. In my opinion, I hope it doesn't arrive on Xbox (Live, too). I think that GameCube, with its terrible online content, should get its own online game. Besides PSO on Xbox doesn't seem like a wise choise consitering how Ep. 1&2 is doing...

idiotman
Sep 24, 2003, 03:51 PM
it wont be coming out on xbox anyway as there isnt enough pso online players on xbox . maybe because its £35.00 a month

AndyPandy
Sep 25, 2003, 06:26 AM
On 2003-09-24 13:51, idiotman wrote:
it wont be coming out on xbox anyway as there isnt enough pso online players on xbox . maybe because its ?35.00 a month

$35 a month...huh, where did you get that figure from? ....your ....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-09-25 04:27 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Sep 26, 2003, 12:14 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=66526&forum=18&4