PDA

View Full Version : **Theory Disproved**

Mixfortune
Sep 8, 2003, 12:29 AM
EDIT- Disregard the theory. Seems I was merely getting
numerous odd cases.

There is no further purpose to this thread.
Mods are welcome to lock it if need be.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-09-07 22:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-09-08 08:15 ]</font>

-Saygram-
Sep 8, 2003, 12:39 AM
Actually, most of the Hildtorrs I have seen have fallen from the sky and weren't the first batch of Hildes, so there goes your thesis. Great attempt at trying to make a strategy though.

Mixfortune
Sep 8, 2003, 01:05 AM
Hmm well then in that MASSIVE coincidence...
where's my Heaven's Punisher! LOL....

But seriously, that's odd... that all the one's you've
seen have fallen from the sky...and all the one's
I've seen were walking... O_o

Hmmm, were you in Episode I or II?

Nai_Calus
Sep 8, 2003, 01:22 AM
Rare Hildes:

REDRIA, Hildeblue: Farther away Hilde in room off of main area seperated by laser fence instead of door.

SKYLY, Hildetorr: Same location.

SKYLY, Hildetorr: Second room you encounter Hildes in in FoS, second Hilde. Jumped in.

SKYLY, Hildetorr: Room with 4 Hildes(Last one, where you find the second baby Hildebear). One of the group of two that jump in.

ORAN, Hildetorr: Room with 4 Hildes. Inital group of two.

ORAN, Hildetorr: Same as above. Jumper.

ORAN, Hildetorr: See REDRIA Hildeblue.

ORAN, Hildetorr: Small end room with boxes and an initial wave of Rappies. Obviously a jumper.

They're all over the place, folks.

Mixfortune
Sep 8, 2003, 01:34 AM
Must've just been me then http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-09-07 23:35 ]</font>

rena-ko
Sep 8, 2003, 07:41 AM
completely random as everything else that works by chance in pso ^-^

KingMx
Sep 8, 2003, 09:16 AM
I have piped 3 hildertors in the forrest of sorrow quest in the last room where you can get two hildelts walking around and two that jump in. All three I have seen jumped in from the sky.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Sep 8, 2003, 10:18 AM
I have killed over 80 Hildetorrs and about half of them drop from the sky !! All of the Hildetorrs I have slain where from episode 1 in the forest of sorrow quest with multiple IDs. So sad to say your theory does not have a solid base.

Mixfortune
Sep 8, 2003, 10:27 AM
*nod* that's why I was asking for some proof or
disproof. Thanks everyone for responding. However
it would seem this thread no longer holds a purpose http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif