PDA

View Full Version : My mag evolved to Rati on Saturday! ^_^

NeoPaladin
Sep 8, 2003, 08:42 AM
I was reading the rare mags guide on this site and it said that that the Rati mag was one of the best you could get. I'm happy!

And the design of the mag fits my character perfectly, I might add.

Fanatic
Sep 8, 2003, 09:19 AM
I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but while a Rati is good, it is not even close to being the best. It's abilities are shared by almost all the other rare mags, but unlike them it takes ages to level it.

The only reason why Ratii are so popular is because a lot of people like the way they look http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Stalfos333
Sep 8, 2003, 11:09 AM
That isn't to say that looks are unimportant, as the Rati is one of the best looking mags around, and you'll be staring at your character's back most of the game. Who wants to spend 200 hours looking at a Mustard Nidra?

The Rati does feed slowly, and with great effort. You're in for a lot of time getting it to 200.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stalfos333 on 2003-09-08 09:11 ]</font>

Fanatic
Sep 8, 2003, 11:25 AM
Ah yes, of course looks are important. However, this is the 1 property of a mag that we cannot give sound advice on. Only the person raising a mag can ultimately know which design (s)he likes best.

All we can do is give the facts, then people will have to decide which mag looks best themselves, and if any inferior feeding charts or abilities can be tolerated as a trade off.

flueggy
Sep 8, 2003, 11:55 AM
well all this rare mag talk reminds me that i got a Nidra on saturday as well and it really made a difference

Jack
Sep 8, 2003, 12:47 PM
And I just got my Diwari to L200. 5/145/50/0!

Neoluke12
Sep 8, 2003, 04:05 PM
Im a fomar so I have 2 mags one nidra and one rati. Nidra for mind and power for rati!!!!