PDA

View Full Version : New char idea

Feroce
Sep 8, 2003, 01:43 PM
I've got a humar/skyly, fonewmn/oran and a racaseal/viridia what char and sec id should i get now i'm thinking probably a redria but i dont know what the char should be.

muff
Sep 8, 2003, 01:47 PM
Yeah redria is quite good. Although, you do have 2 Hu IDs and a RA/HU ID, so maybe Pinkal. And if you are one of the people who think Pinkal suck(there are many) I would say go yellowboze.

edit:Class wise, hmmmm, maybe a Huceasel or Ramarl, you dont have a droid Hunter or a human ranger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cubis on 2003-09-08 11:49 ]</font>

Feroce
Sep 8, 2003, 01:49 PM
I might do pinkal but still have to decide what char to put it on + check rare drops for pinkal.

Garm
Sep 8, 2003, 01:57 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452

Stalfos333
Sep 8, 2003, 02:00 PM
Purplenum is another good section ID, and finds the psycho wand with the most "ease". Also, mechguns are great for both Hunters and Rangers. I'd go with a HuCast, or a Hunny.

Rownan
Sep 8, 2003, 02:07 PM
Pinkal or Redria. Pinkal is good for force items but if you are more partial to the hunter classes then God/Battle and Demolition comet are two great reasons alone to go with Redria.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Sep 8, 2003, 07:02 PM
Pinkal's not that good, go with a Purplenum RAmarl. They're possibly one of the best classes in the game, and with S/D/J/Z/R 20, you should get to Ult pretty quick. They're a great ranger ID and can support HUs and FOs too, and are the only ID with a findable pwand

Nambrosia
Sep 8, 2003, 07:14 PM
On 2003-09-08 17:02, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:
Pinkal's not that good, go with a Purplenum RAmarl. They're possibly one of the best classes in the game, and with S/D/J/Z/R 20, you should get to Ult pretty quick. They're a great ranger ID and can support HUs and FOs too, and are the only ID with a findable pwand

Hehe why is Purplenum such a popular RAmarl ID? That's my RAmarl's ID too hehe.
And the other IDs can "find" the PWand it's just a LOT easier on Purplenum hehe
For instance I know a Skyly who scored a PWand off of a Gran Sorceror, but I'm sure that was pre-corruption hehe..

Oh and I'm not sure I'd suggest Purplenum as a FO support ID.. other than Psycho Wand Purplenum hardly finds any canes >_<

FluxGryphon
Sep 8, 2003, 07:48 PM
I don't really get to use my Redria char as much a I would like ('cause he's a droid and they don't solo very well in Ult). If you want a God/Battle though, Redria's the one you want. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That goes for finding four slot armors as well (particularly in the shop).

Stalfos333
Sep 8, 2003, 07:55 PM
Droids can solo Ult, you just need to go slower and gain a lot of levels first.

St_Botchua
Sep 8, 2003, 08:20 PM
purplemblem ramarl they good chars man

rena-ko
Sep 9, 2003, 08:15 AM
a fonewearl that can kill anything at ult way sooner than any other chara... (only letdown is the complex switching of weapons in ruins and to get all the equipment she needs - merges, summit moon/canes, wands, 150 mind mats, HP mats, 4 dragon/hp)...

or a hunewearl. can go anywhere she wants since she has full support techs and can wields a wide variety of weapons. also a good online chara since she can play the replacement force.

alternatively to the hunewearl, ramarl. but since you have a ranger already...

Feroce
Sep 9, 2003, 12:10 PM
fonewearl sounds good but what sec id should i get with it.

Dbc
Sep 9, 2003, 08:05 PM
redria isn't bad for a force.