PDA

View Full Version : Polls

Davion
Sep 8, 2003, 04:04 PM
Is it too much to ask that the Best class or best weapon polls are stopped? I mean, is it possible to have 2 polls that go on constantly that are up all the time on some page of this site devoted to that so we don't get all these repeat polls anymore?

I know that's probably a bad idea, but would a little more information on "pointless polls" be ok to ask for? What's a pointless poll to someone who's been here for ages is different than a pointless poll by someone new.

I guess what I really want to know is what counts as a pointless poll and what's just a tolerable annoyance.

Reenee
Sep 8, 2003, 05:31 PM
I got a better idea.

Make a sticky thread that links to threads that'll be used frequently.

Your idea is fine by me, but you know there'z countless newbies that'll join and keep making those suck-tacular fanboy threads.

Make a sticky, devote one official thread, and we're done. Let the newbies horde to their own area so we can be left to help others.

monkeyfist
Sep 9, 2003, 04:34 PM
i also hate the "am i ready???" polls. the use-all answer is.... play. if you beat it, you are ready. if you die in the first room, level up. game. set. match.

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2003, 06:22 PM
I agree, have either a sticky leading to frequently used threads, or have two stickies, one for each poll. Or have something to that effect.

Also, the Beat Times and Sealed J sword Topics in the Mag, Quest, Item, Section ID Forum should have stickies IMO, as they are always being added to, why not have them easily accesible?