PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow DNA

kyleo999
Sep 8, 2003, 07:02 PM
Has the Olga Flow DNA been banned from online mode?

Bit
Sep 8, 2003, 07:03 PM
Don't think so.

Nambrosia
Sep 8, 2003, 07:28 PM
Hehe if the DARK FLOW/METEOR/BRIDGE weapons aren't banned online why would the DNA be banned? hehe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Reece
Sep 8, 2003, 07:37 PM
Nope

Kadou
Sep 8, 2003, 08:13 PM
Double Cannon is, though, right?

StrongBad
Sep 8, 2003, 08:15 PM
Double Cannon is banned in the dreamcast version but still exists in gamecube and xbox.

Nambrosia
Sep 8, 2003, 08:17 PM
On 2003-09-08 18:13, Kadou wrote:
Double Cannon is, though, right?

Maybe on Dreamcast I don't think it ever got unbanned then,
but on GC,
think about it.
You can find a LAVIS CANNON,
and you can find Syncesta.
So why would Double Cannon be banned? hehe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Reece
Sep 8, 2003, 08:23 PM
Yea... Thats kinda like asking if a Saber is banned. It's more common than a saber lol

Davion
Sep 8, 2003, 08:46 PM
On 2003-09-08 18:23, Reece wrote:
Yea... Thats kinda like asking if a Saber is banned. It's more common than a saber lol

Funny, maybe, but sensible? No. Asking if a common dupe is banned is nothing compared to asking if a standard weapon is.

There's nothing wrong with him asking.

Kadou
Sep 8, 2003, 08:56 PM
I'm offline and I've only seen Double Cannon mentioned a few times in these forums, so I really don't have any way to know if it's common or not. Also, I don't think it would make much difference whether Syncesta and Lavis Cannon/Blade were available. If you made Lavis Blade into Double Cannon, I'd assume it'd immediatly become unavailable for online use.

Nambrosia
Sep 8, 2003, 09:23 PM
I'm offline and I've only seen Double Cannon mentioned a few times in these forums, so I really don't have any way to know if it's common or not. Also, I don't think it would make much difference whether Syncesta and Lavis Cannon/Blade were available. If you made Lavis Blade into Double Cannon, I'd assume it'd immediatly become unavailable for online use.

Sonic Team's reason for banning items in the past was because they were created with cheat devices before they were supposed to be available to the PSO population. They never banned items that could actually be attained legitametly, so as long as you could find it, you could bring it online then.

Hrmm.. actually are ANY items banned online with GC?

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2003, 01:30 PM
Hrmm.. actually are ANY items banned online with GC?

I think I heard here Red Rings are banned for now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-09 13:53 ]</font>

Butoden
Sep 9, 2003, 02:35 PM
How can they ban things on my Gamecube game which is in no way connected to the internet yet?!

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 02:39 PM
On 2003-09-09 12:35, Butoden wrote:
How can they ban things on my Gamecube game which is in no way connected to the internet yet?!

They can't keep you from using things offline, but they can online.

SpyroDi
Sep 9, 2003, 03:23 PM
Oh yeah,the Olga Flow DNA has just recently been found in a game my friend was in earlier yesterday.

I believe him too,he is a good friend of mine and is 100% legit. Yet he didn't get it however,his other friend did.

And this was in VERY HARD.

He says that you can ONLY use Red weapons and you can't use ANY techs. Zero.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-09 13:23 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-09-09 13:23, SpyroDi wrote:
Oh yeah,the Olga Flow DNA has just recently been found in a game my friend was in earlier yesterday.

I believe him too,he is a good friend of mine and is 100% legit. Yet he didn't get it however,his other friend did.

Do you know what Sec ID the game was?

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 03:29 PM

Neither Falzy or Olga Flow have set rares before Ult in any version of PSO. Along with other details, I'd say your friend is full of it.

SpyroDi
Sep 9, 2003, 03:30 PM
How would you know?

I believe the Section ID'd game was Oran.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-09 13:30 ]</font>

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 03:34 PM
I have a copy of the rare drop table from ver. 2 and ver. 3.

SpyroDi
Sep 9, 2003, 03:38 PM
Rare drops are based on luck.

You can't rely on a rare drop table or other's past experiences.

Neoluke12
Sep 9, 2003, 03:49 PM
I have heard rare drops can go normal, normal, normal, sec id, normal, normal, normal, rare. Not exactly the same!!!!!

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 04:33 PM
On 2003-09-09 13:38, SpyroDi wrote:
Rare drops are based on luck.

You can't rely on a rare drop table or other's past experiences.

The gene doesn't drop on V. Hard, period.

colicab
Sep 9, 2003, 04:34 PM
SpyroDi your a little bs-r .. for starters theres only 1 confirm of DNA, secondly your saying u cant use techs etc.. i belive theres a post about this saying its bs in the rumours area, Nothing has been porven to affect any rare and how its found aside item combination rares.

You also say you think its oran for the id.. funny that how its also the only confirm. 1 confirm made by a jap who was oran.

you also say you cant really on item lists.. bs as sega publish these lists themselves.. only sega know what they programmed and what wil drop from ceratin enemys again none of this is affected by time, wepaon equipped etc only id

you may not be bs-ing but as its a friend of a friend etc then im sorry im gonna go with my gut here and say your fibbin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DesertFox
Sep 9, 2003, 04:42 PM
If it has only been confirmed to be found once on Ult, why not on Very hard through normal?

That's just like flipping a coin and getting heads on a rainy day and saying it's impossible to get heads on other types of days.

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 05:07 PM
On 2003-09-09 14:34, colicab wrote:
only sega know what they programmed and what wil drop from ceratin

First off, Sega didn't make the game, Sonic Team did. Sega simply published it. Secondly, one can extract the data file that holds the rare drop table from the game and decipher it to figure out what drops what.

On 2003-09-09 14:42, DesertFox wrote:
If it has only been confirmed to be found once on Ult, why not on Very hard through normal?

That's just like flipping a coin and getting heads on a rainy day and saying it's impossible to get heads on other types of days.

A) I have already proposed a theory that ST made a mistake of having Olga dropping the gene around the time the game was released and then later changed it so it couldn't drop again from him.
B) In order for the rare to even have a chance of showing up, Olga would have to drop an item. Olga has a 0% drop rate like Falzy offline and online until ST changes things there.
C) Why would an item that's used to create new weapons that at their lowest requirement, they requir lv 100 drop from a boss where most people that fight him there are below lv 100. Having him drop the gene before Ult would like having an enemy drop a Guard Wave before Ult.
D) Falzy only had a set rare in Ult on the DC/PC.

Dbc
Sep 9, 2003, 08:01 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-09 13:23 ]</font>
your friend is full of baloney, no offense

Bill
Sep 9, 2003, 09:05 PM
Well i was playing online the other day and i happened to run into my friend Dark Link. You all know him the Level 200 HUmar. Well anyways he said awhile ago he made a game with 4 level 200's and he said that he used a red slicer on him. When they when back to see Flowen they looked at him for awhile then they ran into him to make him disapear, and Dark Link said when Flowen disapeared right there where he was standing was Olga's DNA I dont know if i can believe him though. But that seems likely. You know makeing an Ult game with 4 200's and fighting Olga. Oh and He said he was 80% sure that he made the game, and he is a Redria section ID. Someone Like S N K should make an online/offline game fight Olga with a red weapon, and go back and see if Flowen will drop the DNA...

AUTO_
Sep 9, 2003, 09:28 PM
On 2003-09-09 19:05, Bill wrote:
Well i was playing online the other day and i happened to run into my friend Dark Link. You all know him the Level 200 HUmar. Well anyways he said awhile ago he made a game with 4 level 200's and he said that he used a red slicer on him. When they when back to see Flowen they looked at him for awhile then they ran into him to make him disapear, and Dark Link said when Flowen disapeared right there where he was standing was Olga's DNA I dont know if i can believe him though. But that seems likely. You know makeing an Ult game with 4 200's and fighting Olga. Oh and He said he was 80% sure that he made the game, and he is a Redria section ID. Someone Like S N K should make an online/offline game fight Olga with a red weapon, and go back and see if Flowen will drop the DNA...

If this was true it would be duped up the ass by now.

Link has very low moral standards.

SungKwon
Sep 9, 2003, 09:45 PM
ATTENTION PLAYERS OF PSO SEARCHING FOR OLGA FLOW DNA!!!

I'm not advertising I got the item, but I'm part of an offline research team seeking to do the impossibles!

1.) Unseal the Sealed-J-Sword!

AND!!!

2.) Get Olga Flow DNA!

We're all below level 100 (boo!) but we do have a Oran HUmar on our team who kicks some serious ass with a Angry Fist +50.

Ah yea, call us all n00bs trying to make ourselves famous, but we're all legit, I don't even want to take the time to cheat, it's probably not worth it anyways, unless we do get a Olga Flow DNA. Unlike my younger brother (Darn annoying 12 year olds, if you remember that poll), I do not need to cheat. He on the other hand, is always on the computer looking up new cheats.

I can guarantee, if we do either of the impossibles, it wad done 110% legitly!

... Updates later!

SpyroDi
Sep 9, 2003, 09:55 PM
colicab: I didn't think that the find was ONLY for Oran,I simply mentioned that the game was MADE as Oran. Read through my post carefully. Also,how would you know if you needed to have certain prerequisites or not?

Sounomi:
Reply to A: It is just a theory,yet again,how would you know?
Reply to B: Again,luck is in its terms.
Reply to C: Then why would you be able to find magic rock 'Moola' before reaching level 100? Same with the Syncesta and Star Amplifier.

Dbc: At least you aren't too persistent. lol

AUTO_: It's already duped up the ass. On the Xbox anyway.

SungKwon: Angry Fists grind to 50?

TekkamanBlade
Sep 9, 2003, 10:24 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi
on 2003-09-09 13:23 ]</font>

Hey i did what u said to do use ONLY red weapons and no techs and he didnt drop gene "flow". I probly have to try it more than once. But is ur friend telling the truth and what ID can it be found in!?

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 10:27 PM
On 2003-09-09 19:55, SpyroDi wrote:
Sounomi:
Reply to C: Then why would you be able to find magic rock 'Moola' before reaching level 100? Same with the Syncesta and Star Amplifier.

Like I've said before, Olga Flow has to be like every other enemy in the game and has to drop an item in order for its set rare to appear and if Olga Flow does drop an item, everyone would know abou it, but he doesn't, thus the Gene can't be found yet. The Sycnesta and Star Amp aren't available until Ult, which doesn't help much with your point.

TekkamanBlade
Sep 9, 2003, 10:53 PM
On 2003-09-09 20:27, Sounomi wrote:

Sounomi:

Like I've said before, Olga Flow has to be like every other enemy in the game and has to drop an item in order for its set rare to appear and if Olga Flow does drop an item, everyone would know abou it, but he doesn't, thus the Gene can't be found yet. The Sycnesta and Star Amp aren't available until Ult, which doesn't help much with your point.

So ur saying its impossible to find gene "flow" !? I dont think its impossible i think u can find it some one knows what diff and what id to find it in they are just keeping it to them selfes. If anyone has or knows how to obtain gene "flow" PLZ tell me or PM me!!

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 11:05 PM
On 2003-09-09 20:53, TekkamanBlade wrote:
So ur saying its impossible to find gene "flow" !? I dont think its impossible i think u can find it some one knows what diff and what id to find it in they are just keeping it to them selfes. If anyone has or knows how to obtain gene "flow" PLZ tell me or PM me!!

The gene is most likely not released yet, if it is, there'd be tons of legit ones out there by now.

TekkamanBlade
Sep 9, 2003, 11:09 PM
On 2003-09-09 21:05, Sounomi wrote:

The gene is most likely not released yet, if it is, there'd be tons of legit ones out there by now.

Then how are ppl getting there hands on these dark weapons!? Some time passed and the were new pics of dark flow dark meteor and dark bridge how are ppl getting these weapons!?

VioletSkye
Sep 9, 2003, 11:14 PM
On 2003-09-09 21:09, TekkamanBlade wrote:

On 2003-09-09 21:05, Sounomi wrote:

Then how are ppl getting there hands on these dark weapons!? Some time passed and the were new pics of dark flow dark meteor and dark bridge how are ppl getting these weapons!?

Because its been duped to hell and back. I have one on GC and I've given a few to friends. Its not hard to find a duped "Flow". That however does not mean that the drop has been released yet though. Sounami has the actual game files from the game. The files that ST made themselves, and if she says that there is no drop for Olga or Falz, then there isn't. Case closed.

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 11:15 PM

Someone managed to get the gene and for whatever reason, ST doesn't ban it online and its been massed duped.

TekkamanBlade
Sep 9, 2003, 11:25 PM
On 2003-09-09 21:15, Sounomi wrote:

Someone managed to get the gene and for whatever reason, ST doesn't ban it online and its been massed duped.

Ok thanx ppl case closed on the gene flow. I got one more thing to ask. I have a racast (greenill) i can find a YASMINKOV 2000H by a Del-D in ult temple and there are 9 confirms. Is it gonna be hard to obtain or what!?

Stalfos333
Sep 9, 2003, 11:28 PM
What if the Gene isn't a drop, but a set item with a probability of appearing (I.e. Olga Flow doesn't drop it, Flowen's ghost leaves it behind). We already know there is one variable in the Flow fight, that makes the ghost appear. Why not another that determines the drop? Or a random chance for the drop from the ghost, akin to the chance of a 4 slot armor appearing in a shop? It wouldn't be an enemy drop, so it wouldn't be in the enemy drop data set.

VioletSkye
Sep 9, 2003, 11:34 PM
On 2003-09-09 21:28, Stalfos333 wrote:
What if the Gene isn't a drop, but a set item with a probability of appearing (I.e. Olga Flow doesn't drop it, Flowen's ghost leaves it behind). We already know there is one variable in the Flow fight, that makes the ghost appear. Why not another that determines the drop? Or a random chance for the drop from the ghost, akin to the chance of a 4 slot armor appearing in a shop? It wouldn't be an enemy drop, so it wouldn't be in the enemy drop data set.

Sounds like a totally plausible theory to me. It would be interesting to see if the Flowen NPC has a drop rate. Same with Rico. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-09-09 21:35 ]</font>

TekkamanBlade
Sep 9, 2003, 11:37 PM

U have some what of a point there!!! What if his ghost does drop it . Thus not being an on the item data drop list!!!. It might happen!?

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 11:40 PM
On 2003-09-09 21:25, TekkamanBlade wrote:
I have a racast (greenill) i can find a YASMINKOV 2000H by a Del-D in ult temple and there are 9 confirms. Is it gonna be hard to obtain or what!?

It shouldn't be too hard since it's only a 10 star and Del-Ds have a fairly decent drop rate. I'd say do some Famitsu runs and it shouldn't take you too long.

On 2003-09-09 21:34, VioletSkye wrote:

Sounds like a totally plausible theory to me. It would be interesting to see if the Flowen NPC has a drop rate. Same with Rico. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Stalfos, VS, it's possible, but first I'd like to get some more resources to check over things and I also need some time to relax a bit. I don't really want to agrue with people about these things, but it's just starting to get really irritating to listen to all of this. And VS, give your friend a kick in the pants for making this process take so long.

TekkamanBlade
Sep 9, 2003, 11:46 PM
On 2003-09-09 21:40, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-09-09 21:25, TekkamanBlade wrote:
I have a racast (greenill) i can find a YASMINKOV 2000H by a Del-D in ult temple and there are 9 confirms. Is it gonna be hard to obtain or what!?

It shouldn't be too hard since it's only a 10 star and Del-Ds have a fairly decent drop rate. I'd say do some Famitsu runs and it shouldn't take you too long.

On 2003-09-09 21:34, VioletSkye wrote:

Stalfos, VS, it's possible, but first I'd like to get some more resources to check over things and I also need some time to relax a bit. I don't really want to agrue with people about these things, but it's just starting to get really irritating to listen to all of this. And VS, give your friend a kick in the pants for making this process take so long.

LOL SOUNOMAI , well i dont no much about the gene flow theory but i agree with sounomi about the not being able to find gene flow yet and what not. I havent even beem online yet but i will be on friday for the first time. So if any one wants a certain item i might have just PM me or IM (DualCivicGuy@AOL)
and we will talk about it .

Stalfos333
Sep 9, 2003, 11:48 PM
I'm not trying to argue, and have no great desire to get the Gene Flow. I really don't believe it comes from Flow, and think it may come from some unreleased quest, or quest combination instead.

VioletSkye
Sep 9, 2003, 11:48 PM
On 2003-09-09 21:40, Sounomi wrote:
And VS, give your friend a kick in the pants for making this process take so long.

I know, I know. I may need to take control and do it myself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 11:55 PM
On 2003-09-09 21:48, VioletSkye wrote:
I know, I know. I may need to take control and do it myself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Plese do so. You have been good at help me with things and I appreciate that.

On 2003-09-09 21:48, Stalfos333 wrote:
I'm not trying to argue, and have no great desire to get the Gene Flow. I really don't believe it comes from Flow, and think it may come from some unreleased quest, or quest combination instead.

I'm not refering to you, but with the others that I have argued with earlier. So far, we're on fairly good terms over this and I want it to stay that way http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TekkamanBlade
Sep 10, 2003, 12:00 AM
Im not one to find gene "flow" wither i just wanted to know if was actually true that it can be found but i have found my answer. Im gunning for Heaven Punisher but i know i will never find one from a stupid hildetorr u figure it would be easy but its not i gave up after 4 weeks of looking for it. Wish i had it though =(

Soukosa
Sep 10, 2003, 12:03 AM
On 2003-09-09 22:00, TekkamanBlade wrote:
Im not one to find gene "flow" wither i just wanted to know if was actually true that it can be found but i have found my answer. Im gunning for Heaven Punisher but i know i will never find one from a stupid hildetorr u figure it would be easy but its not i gave up after 4 weeks of looking for it. Wish i had it though =(

I'd say it'd be best to assume that the gene isn't available yet. As for the 'torrs keep at it and try piping with the contributed beat times. They've worked well for me so far.

VioletSkye
Sep 10, 2003, 12:03 AM
On 2003-09-09 22:00, TekkamanBlade wrote:

I say keep at it. Even if you only do a few runs a day eventually you'll get it. Good luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jazhara
Sep 10, 2003, 05:16 AM
Quite a few other sites / FAQs not on PSOW list this already, to get rares from Falz / Olga you need to go back down and see Rico / Flowen after the fight and they leave the rare behind.

AFAIK the reason it's not on PSOW means it's unconfirmed, and highly likely to be BS. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Especially as the drop those FAQs list for Falz is Red Ring.

Ketchup345
Sep 10, 2003, 03:58 PM
Ok thanx ppl case closed on the gene flow. I got one more thing to ask. I have a racast (greenill) i can find a YASMINKOV 2000H by a Del-D in ult temple and there are 9 confirms. Is it gonna be hard to obtain or what!?

You can't rely on the Confirms in Episode 2, all section IDS have almost no confirms for anything in Episode 2. But as Sounomi said, it probaly won't take the incredibly long. Just keep trying.

TekkamanBlade
Sep 10, 2003, 06:18 PM
Thanx for the support =). But thos Del-D's better watch out cause im gonna stick my Yas 3000R up every single Del-D's A$$ and hold them ransom for a Yas 2000H LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SungKwon
Sep 10, 2003, 09:09 PM
SungKwon: Angry Fists grind to 50?

Yes they do! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif better than an andriod 10 levels higher with yamato+60 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Weaponslash
Sep 11, 2003, 04:59 AM
Maybe in PSO Plus we can hope of ST to enable Falzs and Olgas drops right?

Da_Wrecka
Sep 11, 2003, 07:48 PM
On 2003-09-09 15:07, Sounomi wrote:
First off, Sega didn't make the game, Sonic Team did. Sega simply published it.

You ARE aware Sonic Team is a division of Sega, right? And thus one-and-the-same in a lot of contexts?

C) Why would an item that's used to create new weapons that at their lowest requirement, they requir lv 100 drop from a boss where most people that fight him there are below lv 100. Having him drop the gene before Ult would like having an enemy drop a Guard Wave before Ult.

In that case why can the Magic Rock Moola be found before Ult? It requires a minimum of L100 on a Force to use at all, yet it can be found on VHard. (All but one of the Magic Rock Moolas I've found have been from VHard Ep1 Poison Lilies - look it up, REDRIA drop) The level thing just doesn't fit here.