when you switch server you can see

USA

EUR

JAP <<<
----------
OMG

jt
Sep 9, 2003, 06:56 AM
nobody really uses "japs" as a bad word anymore, it was mainly used during WWII when the allies wanted somethin short to say instead of japanese. And since the japanese were the enemy the word became a negative word but it isnt in my opinion

KodiaX987
Sep 9, 2003, 07:10 AM
Sue them for 10 billion and call us back next week.

prismsub5
Sep 9, 2003, 09:32 AM
when i say jap on pso it says $%^ and its forbidden on psow I will sue Sonic Team > Everyone

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2003, 10:12 AM
Fergit that, notice how except for Sue and that one FOmarl that stands around sometimes, almost all the NPCs are white! OMG! And there aren't any hispanics or asians either! Damn those racist pigs!

>_>;;;

Soukosa
Sep 9, 2003, 02:48 PM
ST is a Japanese company, so how can they be racist to themselves?

On 2003-09-09 08:12, Ian-KunX wrote:
Fergit that, notice how except for Sue and that one FOmarl that stands around sometimes, almost all the NPCs are white! OMG! And there aren't any hispanics or asians either! Damn those racist pigs!

>_>;;;

Most people on this planet have skin of a lighter color, so it would only make sense for it to be that way in the game as well. Besides, no matter what they do, there will always be at least one person who isn't happy.

Firocket1690
Sep 9, 2003, 03:51 PM
I......

whenever I long onto PSO, (GC)
the ships say JP, US, and EU

no third letter ....

Neoluke12
Sep 9, 2003, 04:02 PM
It is just a short version like it says usa there and not americans!!!!!!

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2003, 09:39 PM
On 2003-09-09 12:48, Sounomi wrote:
ST is a Japanese company, so how can they be racist to themselves?

On 2003-09-09 08:12, Ian-KunX wrote:

>_>;;;

Most people on this planet have skin of a lighter color, so it would only make sense for it to be that way in the game as well. Besides, no matter what they do, there will always be at least one person who isn't happy.

I see I forgot the <sarcasm> tag. Sorry about that. I'll remember it next time. It's a wonder any of my webpages work, with me forgetting such necessary tags... </sarcasm>

prismsub5
Sep 10, 2003, 02:46 AM
On 2003-09-09 13:51, Firocket1690 wrote:
I......

whenever I long onto PSO, (GC)
the ships say JP, US, and EU

no third letter ....

you mean "no second letter" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

jt
Sep 10, 2003, 08:05 AM
that is true that ST only has white ppl for characters, there has to be some other races on pioneer 2. i dont think thats by coincidence either... they are japanese and dont have japanese in their own game...

kat
Sep 10, 2003, 09:55 AM
The 'other races on P2 happen to be the droids and the newmans...'

pixelate
Sep 11, 2003, 12:04 AM
Can't we all just get along and make babies?

prismsub5
Sep 11, 2003, 12:40 AM
pixelate Can't we all just get along and make babies? < NO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

prismsub5
Sep 11, 2003, 12:41 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: prismsub5 on 2003-09-15 03:41 ]</font>

bordering
Sep 11, 2003, 12:57 AM
wait a second... WHAT IN THE FUCK PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON?! last time i checked there were 1 billion chinese, 1 billion east indians, another bilion or so southeast asians in oceania, about a billion africans... erm... that puts us at 4/6 billion not being white and/or lightskinned. and that's not it (i dunno about latin/south america). white people are by FAR in the minority on a planetary scale, maybe not in your little suburban usa world, but on a planetary scale they are. unless or course, you DO come from another planet. maybe omicrom perseia aryan 8?

but, yea, i always thought it was really weird that most japanese anime and videogames feature white people with large, round eyes and (in terms of the females especially) distincitively NON-jp physiques.

KodiaX987
Sep 11, 2003, 08:47 AM
On 2003-09-10 06:05, jt wrote:
that is true that ST only has white ppl for characters.

False. Human and Newman characters can change skin tones. It is therefore easy to make an African dude for a character if you feel like it.

prismsub5
Sep 13, 2003, 10:01 AM
WHAT IN THE FUCK PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON?!

i think ragol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

jt
Sep 14, 2003, 02:22 AM
On 2003-09-11 06:47, KodiaX987 wrote:

On 2003-09-10 06:05, jt wrote:
that is true that ST only has white ppl for characters.

False. Human and Newman characters can change skin tones. It is therefore easy to make an African dude for a character if you feel like it.

we arent talkin about characters... pay attention to the post, it says NPC's not PC's. of course i know that i can make my person black, and thats what he is but u dont even see a hispanic on pioneer 2... there isnt even a japanese, nor middle eastern...

Wewt
Sep 14, 2003, 07:27 AM
This. Thread. Is. Hilarious. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!