PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: Phantasy Star United

L0CKE
Sep 9, 2003, 07:24 AM
We are always accepting new members. PSU is a 100% legit guild, with approx 33 active members and more that are part timers or taking a PSO break. We are legit, but also more than that. We believe in making gaming fun for everyone, not just for our own personal enjoyment. We don't rush for rares, there is no need to, members are always helping others find uber rares, everyone gets their turn.
I got tired of the annoying kids and even annoying adults- who act like kids. I came across a bunch of other gamers who were forming a guild. It ended up being more than just PSO, but when the founder quit PSO for real life reasons, I took over. Now our mother-site has a Fever league as well as hosts other forums centered around gaming.
I've had a lot of fun helping PSU become what it is now and want to get the word out to other like minded people. Come check us out http://www.grownupgamers.com or see us in DAV 10. Look for a PSU open game(we lock all member games), if there isnt one make a room with that title and members will stop by to say hi.