PDA

View Full Version : I need the best off the best

CoPsOleader
Sep 9, 2003, 07:39 PM
Ok I need to get Sranks for my clan but my clan members and I seem never to get around to it were on at different times i guess.Well can anyone help me get sranks.If you can post here please.

Capricornus
Sep 10, 2003, 07:27 AM
On 2003-09-09 17:39, CoPsOleader wrote:
Ok I need to get Sranks for my clan but my clan members and I seem never to get around to it were on at different times i guess.Well can anyone help me get sranks.If you can post here please.

Visit JP/ Alcyone 06 (24 hours a day challenges present)
or US/Deneb 04 on wesnesday and Fridaynight (starting 6pm PST)

CoPsOleader
Sep 10, 2003, 02:21 PM
I got to the Japon ship.Im a good challenge person but no one is on C1 and if I do C1 with some ppl they always die and they are on like C8.Whats up with that.We will try like 3 times too.I usely play with a Force.I know i have to get the items im the slave but o well lol.I study the maps i just need good partners any help.

rena-ko
Sep 11, 2003, 06:16 AM
heh, C1 is actually one of the critical ones. success or death, or 18 minutes. it happens the the best pros that they die out of some miscalculation here or there.
but then again C1 is short enough to try it over and over again, so... just keep trying. noone said that you have to solve all stages at one day.

good luck and have fun

Capricornus
Sep 11, 2003, 07:01 AM
On 2003-09-10 12:21, CoPsOleader wrote:
I got to the Japon ship.Im a good challenge person but no one is on C1 and if I do C1 with some ppl they always die and they are on like C8.Whats up with that.We will try like 3 times too.I usely play with a Force.I know i have to get the items im the slave but o well lol.I study the maps i just need good partners any help.

Most JP players are pros, so they rush the maps, thus resulting in death by taking risks (HUs cant keep distance with the dragon and have to be near its legs and hit continuously untill the dragon falls)
Seen the fact that this dragons habit is to crush people with his body, and that he can 1 hit kill sometimes, well, you do know the outcome by now...

CoPsOleader
Sep 12, 2003, 06:19 AM
ya i know they just keep doing it thou lol

Capricornus
Sep 12, 2003, 10:39 AM
On 2003-09-12 04:19, CoPsOleader wrote:
ya i know they just keep doing it thou lol

Well most JP players are pros and have that TA-rush kind of playing in their blood.
You can indeed not take that away, even if its not a TA game.
I also have the same feeling sometimes, and even when its not a TA game I cant stop being rushy and drop my dolls for the FO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CoPsOleader
Sep 12, 2003, 04:29 PM
LOL i was thinking you know what you are talking about alot of ppl dont know what tp die is.Then i saw your clan.