PDA

View Full Version : Guide Error - Aeryn's Nidra Mag?

KaOsTheOry12
Sep 10, 2003, 10:14 AM
Got a bit of a question / concern about this guide you have on here.

Aeryn's Guide reads:

Step Four
At this point you will want to feed the Kaitabha antidotes until dex equals 50 (5/7/50/0). It should now have a syncro of 120 and an I.Q. of 82. You should have now spent 475 minutes and 17220 meseta.

Step Five
Now you should alternate between monomates (increase power, decrease def) and sol atomizers (increase power, increase def) until power equals 49.

Step Six
Your now at the final step. Give the Kaitabha to a Virdia, Blueful, Redria, or Whitill FOmar and feed the mag the last monomate or sol atomizer and you should have a Nidra with the stats (5/45/50/0).

However, this guide is misleading those making a Nidra with similar stats. I have been following the guide to the letter, and after some studying of the guide, learned that you cannot follow this path to making a Nidra.

According to

This Mag Guide (http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php) which I've used before, it states:

VIRIDIA, BLUEFULL, REDRIA WHITILL DEF + DEX = POW + MIND

If, in fact, his Kaitabha is to become a 100 Lvl Mag, his mag must be of the following stats:
(5/50/45/0), NOT (5/45/50/0) because of the fact that Section ID uses Def + Dex, not Def + Pow.

Also, he states that you should raise your mag's power to level 49, yet at the end of his guide, he states you should have 45. This obviously is a typo; you cannot lower a level once you've gained it.

Anyways, I just thought you would like to know.

---

-Ka0s; The only theory worth mentioning