PDA

View Full Version : PSO - New Content?

Rujin
Sep 10, 2003, 04:16 PM
Hey all,

I just purchased xbox live/PSO and I have been pleased with the game so far. I was wondering how often/if the devs over at Sega add new content to the game. I see that there is a few custom/downloadable quests. Do these change over time?

Bit
Sep 10, 2003, 04:22 PM
You actually just signed up in time for PSOX, They just got a few new quests, and the downloadable one is Fire Swirl I think.

Check the front page for information.

ginko990
Sep 10, 2003, 04:25 PM
Theyve recently started releasing a buttload of new quests. Took them long enough though.

Rujin
Sep 10, 2003, 04:29 PM
I noticed those. The fire Swirl quest is pretty clever, but my toon is a bit weak yet to finish it. I am thinking of switching from my android hunter (forgive me, I can't remember the true names of the classes:)) to one of the Ranger classes since I have found that ranged combat has a heavy advantage over melee fighters. This might change as I get higher in levels since my toon is only level 15. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Toruxxx
Sep 11, 2003, 06:23 AM
well rangers are good but i like my HUcast's better ^_^ anyway for rangers jus get ur dex up so u can hit the monsters u are fighting against low dex mean no hit lol im not that good when it comes down to rangers i only got a lvl 60 ranger so not that experienced yet really, but if u ever need help with andriods i will help u there hehe byebye.

o yeah forgot it seems that ST are bringing new content out every month so expect more new stuff every month hopefully if they keep it up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2003-09-11 04:25 ]</font>

Butoden
Sep 11, 2003, 06:55 AM
I think they will continue to bring up new stuff monthly until Epi 3 is released. They might crank down the updates then...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

rena-ko
Sep 11, 2003, 08:58 AM
Sonic Teams possibilities are vast... first ep2 challenge soon, then they could as well create nightmare and mop up and retrievalquests for ep2... i'd also like to see the rappy festival quest and the movie quest again...
and not to forget towards the future, heh (aka boss festa)...

if they just wouldnt be so slowpaced... -_-;