PDA

View Full Version : how many useless rares have u found thanks to ur sec. id?

LordOfTrees
Sep 10, 2003, 08:00 PM
this may seem like a stupid poll, but maybe u will find someone who is will to trade u for 100 DB sabers(god forbid).

Ketchup345
Sep 10, 2003, 08:03 PM
When I get online, I can't wait to give a bunch of useless 9*s to the Salavtion Army, all my friends have so many of the things I find, they refuse to take them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Shouldn't this be in the Mag, Quest, Item, Section ID forum?

LordOfTrees
Sep 10, 2003, 08:18 PM
come on, work with me a little. cast a vote or something.

Dbc
Sep 10, 2003, 10:39 PM
Well I just trade them for things way better then them.

joluh
Sep 10, 2003, 11:42 PM
I have found like 5 storm wand: indra, why in the world do i need 5 of them!?!? and 10 photon drops, and 4 delsaber's rigth arm, and...

cameron121
Sep 11, 2003, 12:42 AM
ok for me this is useless junk, but i'm not going to give it a way! I have 1 psycho wands one form a mil. book of hitogata/hitogata, 1 demonic fork, and 5 or 6 sigh of a god's. Don't get me wrong there good but there's no need when your a ramar so I have to start a froce *sigh*

Mixfortune
Sep 11, 2003, 12:54 AM
Gae Bolg...common everywhere...more common in Bluefull...whee...

EDIT- And a vast number of Stag Cutleries (30-40+)
sitting in my Pinkal check room as a result of
1975 Agito Hunting...which I did find btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-09-10 22:57 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Sep 11, 2003, 01:05 AM
I've never gotten a Gae Bolg. :razz: Althoug considering that I just started a BLUEFULL again(Used to have a RAmarl, she made it to Hard Caves before I decided I didn't really care for her), I'll drown in them before long.

I'm sick of fricking Cross Scars/Dragon Slayers/Diska of Liberators. Blagh. ...Especially the Diska of Liberator/Slicer of Assassin/whatevers. I have a REDRIA -and- a WHITILL. Yike.

Stalfos333
Sep 11, 2003, 01:08 AM
Ditto Ian. Slicer weapons are my bane. Especially Diska of Braveman and Rappy Wings. Of course, I het more Blade Dances, Cross Scars, and Bloody Arts than there are PSO players in the world.

hucasts_rock
Sep 11, 2003, 06:13 AM
countless diskas of braveman, varistas, DB's sabers, and any other useless rare imaginable http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Dragon_Knight
Sep 11, 2003, 09:59 AM
I've picked up an ungodly amount of rares that have no use to me, one is a slicer of any variaty and the other is nearly any mech gun you can throw my way. As if that wasn't bad enough I usally find ONE rare every 5 or 6 runs and it just HAPPENS to be one of the aformentioned. Granted I have found other things (including a frozen shooter, my only good rare aside from a red mechgun) but those are few and very far between.

MaxBuster
Sep 11, 2003, 10:33 AM
I consider most of the rares useless, even the 10-11 star ones. I mean, look at all the enemy weapons, the Custom set, and that stupid Pakupaku stick, most of them are totally useless. Also, that Hero Ability does not deserve to be 10 stars...damn those rappies.

Garm
Sep 11, 2003, 12:24 PM
wals mk 2 they're more common then everything else blade dance r also common and i want a gae bolg

MaxBuster
Sep 11, 2003, 12:40 PM
Why would you want a Gae Bolg? It looks okay, but not very powerful and the Vjaya looks way better. I'll trade you a Gae for a Wals, haha.