PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Monkey King Bar or Twin Blaze?

Validus
Sep 10, 2003, 08:41 PM
Which of these two weapons would be better/easier to find with a Skyly for a RAcaseal?

StrongBad
Sep 10, 2003, 08:49 PM
Well, I found my Twin Blaze from a skyly Morfos. Only like the second time i did Ep. 2 in ult. i found it. I guess i could have just been lucky. I havent found a MKB yet but i guess its pretty easy if you are redria. You can get it from a dolmolm which there are a lot of on seabed.

Twin Blaze is probably better than the MKB but if you can turn it into a BKB go for the MKB.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StrongBad on 2003-09-10 20:02 ]</font>

Dbc
Sep 10, 2003, 09:32 PM
I'm thinking the mkb might be a bit easier then the twin blaze just for the fact that you can kill them faster then a morfos(unless a force)

Khaotika
Sep 11, 2003, 12:27 PM
Definitely Twin Blaze. I have gone insane looking for MKBar, doing run after run daily at Jungle East/North.

-Khao

Validus
Sep 11, 2003, 09:33 PM
you sure? I tried my hand at the seabed with my 120 HUnewearl and that proved to be a real pain (I'm also restricted to offline play).

Firocket1690
Sep 12, 2003, 12:17 AM
MKB - power

BKB - have evryone online bitching about using dupes

Twin Blaze - getting you share of EXP from the guy using the TJS... AND style http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

hehe
if you're playing (online) with people that hogg EXP, *coughbitchyHUmarcough* you need the blaze's Gifoie.

if you need a decent double saber, Monkey King Bar.

and if you want everybody (online) on your ass complaining "another guy with a bkb WTF?!"
take the black stick. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but personally, I usually weild a METEOR CUDGEL
or an ASUKA
both are relavently easy to find.

NodMan
Sep 12, 2003, 12:17 PM
Well I got my Twin Blaze from a Morfo the first time in Ult. Seabed but that was at LV. 130 with my Skyly HUcast, and I got Monkey King bar when I went through Jungle for the 10th time.