PDA

View Full Version : Yellowboze or Redria!?!?

joluh
Sep 10, 2003, 11:52 PM
Which one it's better, which one finds the best weapons!?!? mostly for Hunters or Rangers, no problem with Forces

Soukosa
Sep 11, 2003, 12:05 AM
All IDs have been created equally, despite what some seem to think. But, Yellowboze will get you more weapons than Redria since Redria is the guard ID.

Stalfos333
Sep 11, 2003, 12:10 AM
Both Redria and Yellowboze are support IDs, which you should choose if you already have primary weapon finding IDs. Choose Skyly or Greenil if you're hurting for specific types of weapons.

Ketchup345
Sep 11, 2003, 05:44 AM
I would go with Yellowboze, because at level 93, my Redria hasn't found many other weapons than 9* slicers/diskas and Varistas and the first 2 9* sabers, some 9* shots though. They also don't find many types of weapons:
No: Rifles, Swords, Partisans, Rods, Mechs, Wands

Edit: But Redria is also good, since they do find many good defese items. If you already have the weapon types you want, then go with Redria, if you can't find the above items with your Section ID(s), go with Yellowboze.
Also Yellowboze finds all enemy weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-11 11:40 ]</font>

rena-ko
Sep 11, 2003, 08:21 AM
redria is great for armor and some of the support items - like... god/battle. also magic rock moola is quite easy to find.

so, depending on what you want to find...
i'd take redria...

MaxBuster
Sep 11, 2003, 10:25 AM
I'd go with Yellowboze because it's very balanced with its rares and has a fair number of top rares.

Zarana
Sep 11, 2003, 03:11 PM
If you already have a /Battle unit (and who doesn't these days?) then you should pick Yellowboze. Otherwise, go with Redria. Unlike, say, Pinkal, you can't really go wrong with either of these wonderful IDs.

Dillon
Sep 11, 2003, 04:53 PM
Great. I once again pick an ID that doesn't really suit the class. Meh. I'm more of a weapons person, personally, so I should've gone with Yellowboze I guess.

Oh well, Redria will do. I'm already level 30 on that char, and too far to go back now.

I should make another ID. Hmm..I should remake the Redria FOnewm I have at level 40, for something in Greenill or Yellowboze. But..isn't it Skyly that gets a Sealed J-Sword? 'Cause I wanna get in on all that.

Meh. But yeah. *goes to look at his drop lists*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillon on 2003-09-11 14:55 ]</font>