PDA

View Full Version : Xbox CMode night has arrived!

Andrina
Sep 11, 2003, 02:07 AM
Now that Sega's given us all the Episode 1 Challenge Mode quests, we now give you the Official PSO World Challenge Mode nights for Xbox! I'm Andrina, and I'll be your hostess! ^_^

Currently set for Thursday evenings at 9PM EST, we'll meet on Davburite 5 lobby 1 and gather for our CMode games. Our first night will be next Thursday, 18-Sep. Look for me, the tiny red RAcaseal named, oddly enough, Andrina. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm looking for a few experienced CMode players to help kick this off. Come meet us in the forum, and then on 18-Sep at 9PM EST on Davburite 5 lobby 1 so we can have a bunch of games ready to kick off with some qualified leaders. Everybody is welcome! Brand new to PSO or CMode? Or are you so experienced that you finished CMode on every PSO ever made? Come and join in and make PSOX CMode night a huge success! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Andrina on 2003-09-11 01:16 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Sep 11, 2003, 02:16 AM
awesome, welcome and thank you!! i'll make the necessary site updates tomorrow once i am more alive.

Richard
Sep 11, 2003, 02:35 AM
I'll be there.

My C-Mode Characters:

PARANOiA! - HUcaseal - SKYLY
X UNLiMiTED - HUcaseal - ORAN

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-09-11 00:36 ]</font>

Capricornus
Sep 11, 2003, 06:53 AM
On 2003-09-11 00:07, Andrina wrote:
Now that Sega's given us all the Episode 1 Challenge Mode quests, we now give you the Official PSO World Challenge Mode nights for Xbox! I'm Andrina, and I'll be your hostess! ^_^

Currently set for Thursday evenings at 9PM EST, we'll meet on Davburite 5 lobby 1 and gather for our CMode games. Our first night will be next Thursday, 18-Sep. Look for me, the tiny red RAcaseal named, oddly enough, Andrina. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm looking for a few experienced CMode players to help kick this off. Come meet us in the forum, and then on 18-Sep at 9PM EST on Davburite 5 lobby 1 so we can have a bunch of games ready to kick off with some qualified leaders. Everybody is welcome! Brand new to PSO or CMode? Or are you so experienced that you finished CMode on every PSO ever made? Come and join in and make PSOX CMode night a huge success! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Andrina on 2003-09-11 01:16 ]</font>

Congrats Andrina on starting this event.
If I do find the time I will try to come and help you out on starting this event

OriginalLacan
Sep 11, 2003, 06:32 PM
crap, the one time frame i can't possibly make.. oh well, at least someone is listening about c-mode.
<thumbs up>

StrikeTeam
Sep 11, 2003, 09:18 PM
cool, i need to finish C9 then im done, il prabably use a new charecter next week.

Ronabo
Sep 11, 2003, 10:20 PM
I'll join in on the fun. If I don't get my S-Rank by then with my Ramar I'll defenitly like to get my Hucaseal hers.

jt
Sep 12, 2003, 05:56 AM
just to let u guys know, psox's c-mode block is celestite block 8 on saturday nights... thats usually when everyone is playing, so u might wanna reconsider the c-mode time and day

jt
Sep 12, 2003, 06:34 AM
just thought i would throw that out there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

OriginalLacan
Sep 12, 2003, 09:33 PM
i think the PSOW c-night was set to a different ship to keep it a PSOW event rather than a 2 PSOW people and 20 strangers night.

Andrina
Sep 12, 2003, 11:42 PM
OriginalLacan, that's exactly why I made it a different ship and time. This is is a PSO World event, not an everyone in the world event~ although everyone is welcome. ^_^

And I have to admit, if I'm gonna run a CMode night, it has to be a time I can make it, right? Fri an Sat nights aren't going to work for me, but I very much hope you can make it on Thursday!

This doesn't stop you from hitting Celestite 8 on the other nights, or even Thurs. No one's twisting you arm, we just hope you can make it and contribute some of your experience. ^_^

jello44
Sep 13, 2003, 12:08 AM
been looking for people to actually do c7. heh. Hopefully someone needs to do it

Nicoledramon
Sep 13, 2003, 03:48 AM
I am looking forward to it. *starts reading the faqs now."

ActiveX
Sep 13, 2003, 08:14 AM
Can't wait got two characters stuck at C7 & C8

jt
Sep 13, 2003, 11:33 AM
On 2003-09-12 21:42, Andrina wrote:
OriginalLacan, that's exactly why I made it a different ship and time. This is is a PSO World event, not an everyone in the world event~ although everyone is welcome. ^_^

And I have to admit, if I'm gonna run a CMode night, it has to be a time I can make it, right? Fri an Sat nights aren't going to work for me, but I very much hope you can make it on Thursday!

This doesn't stop you from hitting Celestite 8 on the other nights, or even Thurs. No one's twisting you arm, we just hope you can make it and contribute some of your experience. ^_^

o ok http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Andrina
Sep 13, 2003, 01:50 PM
On 2003-09-13 06:14, ActiveX wrote:
Can't wait got two characters stuck at C7 & C8

That's why we are all going to get together. To help each other complete all CModes and get our S-Ranks. Sure, we may get stuck, but that's the idea of a videogame, to play through the problem and achieve our goal. Don't be so pessimistic, hon, we'll be fine! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Andrina
Sep 17, 2003, 11:56 AM
Well, the big night is tomorrow! Remember, it'll be 9pm EST on Davburite 5-1. ^_^

Some advice for those new to CMode (and anyone else who would like to contribute to this, please do!):
Challenge mode is very team oriented. Anyone who doesn't play like a team won't get S-Rank times, so it's real important to listen to the leader of the game. He or she will generally know what to do and be able to tell you what you need to do. Don't fight a knoweledgable leader, because they'll help you get it done quick! Items are very important! Make sure hunters get armor and def mats, forces always get mind mats (even over a hunter with tech abilities) and first dibs on tech disks, rangers do well with knight/power and power mats, things like that. Don't forget to let hunters have swords, forces canes and rangers guns/rifles. Once in C3 and up, other classes then rangers will be able to use guns. So rangers, if you have an extra, then give them to hunters to help get those nano dragons! C3 (and up?) you'll have to drop items on some switches to open some areas, so don't be afraid to pick up lots of extra stuff you don't think you'll need. Be prepared to give someone monomates/fluids (di & trimates/fluids in later cmodes) if you have extras, as you start with a scape doll, but if you die twice, that CMode is over. If they die, it's as good as you dying, and you have to start over. Try to keep one mate on you, if you can. Androids, you don't need antiparals, so give those out to the fleshbags http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif If you're new to CMode, it's ok! You may need a few runs through C1 until you're used to it. Not every run is perfect, but they are all possible. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gifThat's all I can think of off the top of my head, so if you have any questions for me or anyone else here, or advice to add, let's hear from ya! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Netaku
Sep 17, 2003, 09:39 PM
I'm completely new to C-Mode, but I'll give it at try.

Alteisen
Sep 18, 2003, 01:14 AM
I'm in the same boat as the person who posted before me, but I think I'll give it a whirl as well. Long as someone can show me (and other CMode beginners) the ropes an' stuff like that...

'Course, it'd be nice to play alongside some people in general as well. And that's always a plus, right?

jt
Sep 18, 2003, 02:12 AM
for all those people who see my posts, u will finally get to meet me if u go to the c-mode nights

Kali 135 FOnewm

anyway i will be there if Hurricane Izabel isnt to bad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Andrina
Sep 18, 2003, 01:45 PM
To you CMode newbies, I'm very familiar with the first 3 cmodes, and I understand that some web site has maps that can help us if we need it. ^_~

So at the very least I can lead a few of the early games, and I know by next week we'll have 2-3 more experienced players (darn them and their "lives" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif) to help lead more games.

I'm really looking forward to this! It should be a lotta fun! ^_^

lockout
Sep 18, 2003, 02:01 PM
I plan on joining the party tonight. Got my first S-rank last night, looking for more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Have two other C-Mode Charactors, Loc C-MODE @C3 and OUT @C8.

C ya tongiht

Andrina
Sep 18, 2003, 07:30 PM
30 min until it starts! Get your virtual butts up there! ^_^

Netaku
Sep 18, 2003, 10:13 PM
I only got in one game of C-Mode, and it was my first.

Good stuff, really good stuff. I'll be there again next week.

Detra
Sep 18, 2003, 10:50 PM
Yeah, it was pretty crowded. I managed to get Challenge 1 and 2 done... I got disconnected twice, though.

Andrina: Thanks for hosting this. I forgot to get your card, too. Oh well, there's always next week. Oh, and if you ever need some help (with hosting or whatever), just let me know. I should have most Thursdays off from work.

What a great way to spend my first time on PSOX.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I saw my first Al Rappy in Challenge Mode. Got me to level 3, heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Detra on 2003-09-18 20:51 ]</font>

Andrina
Sep 18, 2003, 11:37 PM
3 hours with an Xbox pad in my hand, and it's time to have something to eat and watch Inu Yasha. ^_^

The turnout was fantastic! We overflowed a lobby, and there were TONS of games! I got in a few runs through C1 and C2 with some new and experienced people, and am already looking forward to it for next week! ^_^

A few things to help out for next week: Remember there is a lag in the voice, so don't get impatient with people who don't answer or respond immediately. No need to put "No mail!" in your game name. Remember that PSOX & GC both have an auto responder, so if you use it, when someone mails you, it will respond and you can ignore it until you get to a point you can answer. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif If you lead a game, please understand that all your teammates may not be experienced, so please don't get upset with them. In turn, if your leader knows what he or she is doing, do as the leader needs. If you start the game, it doesn't mean you're the leader for the game. If someone more experienced comes in, it can only help things go better in your game.Thank you to everyone who came to participate, and I hope you come again! We have plenty of games and levels to go through, so this should be fun for a long time. ^_^ A big thanks to those who came specifically to help run games! I can only be in one at a time, and I know the first few really well, so every little bit counts. ^_^

A few have asked why it was moved to Davburite. The regular CMode block has remain unchanged, but Thursday nights are the PSO World CMode event, so we know everyone is here to have fun and participate with and for PSO World and our friends.

Hope to see all of you again next week!!

scodoublet
Sep 19, 2003, 12:15 AM
OK, I finally signed up here with a little nudge nudge from my friend Andrina. I gotta say that the gathering went really well. Overflowing the lobby was sweet. I got in two more c mode ranks tonight with the help of some really cool people who knew what they were doing when I didn't http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Thanks!

GO Andrina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MFGouken
Sep 19, 2003, 02:06 PM
Im glad that I could help you guys out last night. scodoublet you will get better at CMode and your welcome for the help. It was fun playing last night with you guys, it reminded me of my first time playing cmode. If you keep doing it you learn to get really good at it.

See you guys again.
Gouken
Hucast
Lv 166
Bu-EI

AxemPunanny
Sep 25, 2003, 01:13 PM
I'm looking forward to these c-mode nights. It's been hard finding c-mode games lately. Currently, I have 7 chars with c-mode titles (one completed w/ srank). At this point, these are the chars:

Online -
Ragnarok (HUcast-Greenill) srank
Axem (HUmar-Oran) is at C6 (I was with a team the other night, until we were kicked off the servers, sux)
XPunanny (FOmar-Bluefull) is at C3
Tranzgojobot (RAcast-Whitill) is at C3
Masume Max (RAmarl-Skyly) is at C2
M16 (RAcaseal-Viridia) is at C2
Heavenlyfire (HUcaseal-Yellowboze) is at C4?

The rest of my chars haven't started.

I've also played cmode offline with 3 other cmode amateurs; they gettin better tho. XPunanny and Sooky Sooky (FOmarl-Yellowboze) are my only 2 chars that has sranked offline; 2 forces since they aren't too good with forces. We're working on it for a 3rd time, this time I'm not the force. We'll see what happens.

I pretty much know all the c-mode stages by heart. Though, I don't have exceptional times. I really don't mind not having times under 30 minutes or 7 min C1 times. I just want to get an srank. Frankly, besides the sense of accomplishment, I don't know what other rewards there is for getting those kind of times. If there is, lemme know. At the same time, I tend to be teamed up with 1-2 ppl who don't know the maps very well. But for the most part, whether they know the maps or not, they are pretty good fighters or teamplayers.

Cmode is a good diversion from the repetitiveness of the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-09-25 11:18 ]</font>

Alteisen
Sep 25, 2003, 04:40 PM
Heh... speaking of which, I got done with c1 and c2 on my RAcast last night; grouped up with someone I met last week at Cmode night and his two friends (who, surprisingly, didn't drop connection at all during the game). DAMN, was it fun. The Force died on us a few times, but it was all good.

I'll probably be bringing the RAcast down to Cmode night tonight as well; I wanna see if I can get c3 done.

... and hopefully have a full party that DOESN'T drop on us.

MFGouken
Sep 25, 2003, 05:25 PM
I will try and be there.
I will be one of theses guys.

Gouken HUcast Lv 167
Alucard HUmar Lv 21
(MF) Gill FOmar Lv 61
Master Force FOnewearl Lv 27
Gouken Jr. HUcast Lv 22
(MF) Gouken HUcast Lv 35
{CB4L} JUNGL HUcast Lv 1
[CB4L]Gouken HUcast Lv 1
Vice RAmarl Lv 64
Gouki FOmar Lv 53
Tenchi FOnewearl Lv 119
(MF) Gill FOmar Lv 1

scodoublet
Sep 25, 2003, 10:48 PM
Sorry, I couldn't make it tonight http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Andrina
Sep 26, 2003, 01:40 AM
I'm sorry I left so early tonight, around 10:30. Shortly after finishing C5, I was wondering why everyone in the lobby stopped talking and moving. Very soon after that, I see the little message that I've been disconnected from Xbox Live, and no web pages were coming up on the PC (I was updating my CMode times in my profile here at the time).

Let's just say I'm not thrilled with my ISP, as this week, they've been at their lowest in quality I've seen since the beginning of the year.

But I did get two great runs in C4 and C5. Thanks, guys! ^_^

Andrina
Sep 26, 2003, 01:44 AM
On 2003-09-25 20:48, scodoublet wrote:
Sorry, I couldn't make it tonight http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

We'll let you live. THIS time! MUAH HAH HAH HAH HAAHHHH!!!
^_~

Alteisen
Sep 26, 2003, 01:44 PM
I'd say that Cmode night was pretty great last night. Got in some good runs in c3 - c5 as well, and met some nice people as well.

Now if only some people would just lay off the whole "level" thing on my RAcast M-1 Astray... I mean, geez.

SpyroDi
Oct 1, 2003, 11:44 PM
I need to complete C-mode sometime...hopefully tomorrow night's C-mode Night will get me at least to the Ruins. By the way,my character's name for Challenge for now is Asvel if you want any specifics.

Sheik1
Oct 3, 2003, 02:09 AM
Hm...speaking that I have no XBox it still interesting reading this topic. The level layouts should be the same for the XBox as the GCN. Too bad the JP server is not connected with the US server. I think that is something that is really lacking... I just made a nice long post in topic about 'shorthand.' Might be good reading. If I had a XBox maybe I would join in, but I don't, sry. Since there is no JP ship learning TA for XBox will be difficult, but that does not mean it can not be done. Anyways have fun.

Best of luck,
--Sheik

theonlyHNIC
Oct 3, 2003, 12:18 PM
Too bad the JP server is not connected with the US server. I think that is something that is really lacking...

I do not need to ride the coat-tails of the Japanese to get TA times in X-Box Challenge mode. There are solid, experienced veterans on our server. If you owned an actual X-box console rather than speculating you might realize this.

AxemPunanny
Oct 4, 2003, 03:40 AM
On 2003-10-03 10:18, theonlyHNIC wrote:

Too bad the JP server is not connected with the US server. I think that is something that is really lacking...

I do not need to ride the coat-tails of the Japanese to get TA times in X-Box Challenge mode. There are solid, experienced veterans on our server. If you owned an actual X-box console rather than speculating you might realize this.

Gotta agree with HNIC with this. Sure, it's possible that JPN players have more exp. cmode players. It could be most ppl in N. America like leveling/item hunting more, so there may not be as much exp. US cmode players as there is with JPN. The only thing lacking about not having the servers connected is that there is less people to play with (Europe/Japan), unlike the Dreamcast versions. Other than that, I'm content with my progression through challenge. Too bad there isn't as much people that are playing cmode as I would like. I'm only at 5 S-ranks (online; 7 wit offline) out of 40 chars. I'm trying to get them all through. Nevertheless, I'm still content.

Sheik1
Oct 6, 2003, 11:07 AM
On 2003-10-04 01:40, AxemPunanny wrote:

Gotta agree with HNIC with this. Sure, it's possible that JPN players have more exp. cmode players. It could be most ppl in N. America like leveling/item hunting more, so there may not be as much exp. US cmode players as there is with JPN. The only thing lacking about not having the servers connected is that there is less people to play with (Europe/Japan), unlike the Dreamcast versions. Other than that, I'm content with my progression through challenge. Too bad there isn't as much people that are playing cmode as I would like. I'm only at 5 S-ranks (online; 7 wit offline) out of 40 chars. I'm trying to get them all through. Nevertheless, I'm still content.

Well, if I had a XBox I might play some chall on it, but I am stuck on the GCN console. Best of luck to you on chall on there. It is just that I don't think I could live with the servers being separated now that I play with many people over on the other servers.

--Sheik

Andrina
Oct 11, 2003, 09:45 PM
I am *very* glad to hear how many people are enjoying CMode night! I am upset that I can't play with Japanese players, as it helps me keep my Japanese sharp, but there are a LOT of great people from PSO World and around the States that love the game and are willing to go through it! Special things to Caps who has really spearheaded training CMode newbies!

I've finally made it through PSOX Cmode with Andrina, and will be on with my FOnewearl, Sumomo (all in pink) for future games, starting at Cmode 1. ^_^

Thank you, to everyone who came, to making PSOX Cmode night an incredible success!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ^_^ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

50Cent
Oct 21, 2003, 11:19 PM
I need to start all the way from C1....Dip.

Andrina
Oct 22, 2003, 11:06 AM
On 2003-10-21 21:19, 50Cent wrote:
I need to start all the way from C1....Dip.
So does everyone that hasn't played CMode yet. ^_^ When I went in with Sumomo, I had to start all over, too. But I got some nice mechguns for Andrina now. ^_^

MFGouken
Oct 29, 2003, 03:17 AM
Is anyone going to be on tomorrow night?

theonlyHNIC
Oct 29, 2003, 08:00 PM
LMAO. I think your enormous picture says it all.

Alteisen
Oct 29, 2003, 09:32 PM
I might be. Depends on what my usual group is doing, actually.

AxemPunanny
Nov 1, 2003, 11:15 AM
Dav05 had nobody. 1 game wit Andrina. There was hardly anyone on, that night for cmode. really sucked, granted there were prolly other things going on... halloween, new games coming out... but, c'mon where are the cmode playas at?

FeVer
Nov 2, 2003, 02:40 PM
i'ma prolly start, seeing as i have this thursday off, and friday too, i dunno asbout other times... I missed last weeks, because i didn't know about it! i look foreward to it very much.

signed,
The ever flat-topped FeVer.

Andrina
Nov 7, 2003, 08:08 AM
Well, things have certainly slowed down. It looks like Xbox's newer online games are pulling people away. Last night, there were only 4 of us total, although I do think that someone showed up much later. We waited in the lobby until about 9:15 and then went in and did a few challenges.

Remember I'm on as Sumomo right now, small pink FOnewearl.

It was a huge success at first, so where'd everyone go? If you have a problem with how things have been going, please let me know and I'll see if I can improve it for everyone. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AxemPunanny
Nov 8, 2003, 06:15 AM
Alot has to do with other games coming out on all systems, there are alot of good new ones out there, especially the online kind. But I also have to say, and I'm sure I speak for everyone, the lack of updates and the horrible handling of the Halloween quest, has dishearten alot of people to leave PSO or play less. I dunno if I would've played the Halloween quest much anyway, but the way it was handle by either MS or ST, was horrendous; all that for $9/month. Thanks...

I'm still sticking around, cuz I luv tha game. Challenge mode has been keeping me around, if there are ppl to play with.

haruna
Nov 9, 2003, 01:34 PM
Thursday nights are usually free nights for me(studies permitting.)

I've usually had more luck finding c-mode partners on Celestite 8, even then.

Agreed on other online games pulling people away.
I've gotten quite a few invites to play Crimson Skies lately.

Andrina
Nov 13, 2003, 07:30 PM
Just 90 min until the next CMode nite! Let's get in there and do some Challenges! ^_^

Remember, I'll be there as one of the following:

Andrina - Red RAcaseal
Sumomo - Pink FOnewearl
Mana - Black HUnewearl

See you there!!

haruna
Nov 14, 2003, 01:14 PM
Nuts! I was hoping to go meet you but my ISP was dumping my connection every...20....minutes....GRRR!

I hope it went well...

Andrina
Nov 27, 2003, 12:13 AM
Just a note! Thursday, Thanksgiving, I'm not sure if I will be there or not due to family obligations. (In other words, 2 hour drive there and back) I'm not sure I'll be home in time.

But things are to carry on as normal for next week, and you're still welcome to throw down some challenges if I can't make it.

Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!

jello44
Dec 1, 2003, 06:32 PM
I should start doing C-Mode again, I get too fucking impatient though. I like to just play it straight on through, one time, unless we get a really crappy map.

Andrina
Dec 7, 2003, 02:40 PM
Horrible news, from my point of view at least.

Due to some severe financial problems, I've had to cancel my PSO hunter's license. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif If all goes well, I will be back online within a few months.

I would like to apologize to PSO World, and everyone supporting CMode night on PSOX, and assure you I will NOT be gone forever. This is so depressing I want to cry. **Sigh** I will, however, still be here at PSO World, and will still support PSOX Cmode Night.

Again, I'm real sorry. I just, well, am deep in the pits of the netherworld when it comes to money at the moment, and have no ability to pay until some BIG issues are straightened out. Thanks for understanding.

kevlar_pso
Dec 10, 2003, 12:49 PM
Sorry to hear about your problems. I know about about tightening the belt. *Loosens mine* lol j/k I find it hard to get ppl to play c mode w/throughout the week. If I could be on @the tiem ya put up I would be there inna heartbeat! I got my s ranks on both the GC and DC plus I have all the maps, so I know what I am doin. I will usually bring up c mode once I finish a quest w/other ppls or afte we take down Falz. I have found that if you sugar it up and make it appealin i.e. get a twelve star rare after less than seven hours of play that you can name AND put any attribute you want on it. This pick up line works almost all the time! lol Maybe if I can find a sitter or get my son into daycare I can get some sleep after work, I work graves, and get on to get this thing goin. Also, any1 I get hooked on C mode, I'll point them your direction on Thurs. nites. That way we can keep c mode alive for PSOworlders.

AxemPunanny
Dec 15, 2003, 10:42 PM
Thanks for putting up the effort to make a cmode night on Xbox, Andrina. There's isn't too many ppl bothering with it, and it's good to see someone work hard on getting cmode games together.

Well good luck to you Andrina, and I hope all goes well so that you can come back.

MFGouken
Dec 16, 2003, 07:16 PM
Hope to see you soon Andrina!

Spawn229
Dec 24, 2003, 01:52 PM
are you back yet

Andrina
Dec 28, 2003, 05:55 AM
On 2003-12-24 10:52, Spawn229 wrote:
are you back yet
No, I'm Kohana. If you call out "Back Yet!" I wouldn't answer. ^_~

It might be a month or two until I am back. To add to the fun, Microsoft canceled my Live! account 'coz they tried to renew my account 5 weeks before it expired and I don't have a good credit card in there, so they canceled my account! **Grumble**

Much work to fix this. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Roguearthur
Jan 29, 2004, 09:20 PM
ummm.... no ones there im in Davburite:05-01 and NO one is there and one game with everybody in it thats a normal game...

kevlar_pso
Feb 2, 2004, 03:26 PM
Dav 5 is the spot to be in. If you can't find any1 interested in C mode, add me to your friends list kevlarAK is my gamertag. I am a C mode and questing fool!!!

haruna
Feb 23, 2004, 03:43 AM
Wow.

Tonight I was in Dav 05 and at one point, there were a whopping 3 c-mode games going.

That's infinitely more than...oh, zero!

Unless something happens, I'm planning on hitting Dav 05 this upcoming weekend, most likely Sunday evening Pacific time.

kevlar_pso
Feb 25, 2004, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to say to all the Xbox C mode enthusiasts out there, that there are plenty of us to go around. I may not be the greatest, but I will drop any regular game to join a C mode game. I used to get discouraged that I would never find any good C mode games or good players, cause you never see them up when you scroll for games onna ship. Look me up and I'll hook ya up w/some Hucast muscle.

theonlyHNIC
Feb 26, 2004, 11:53 AM
They need to change this topic to "X-Box c mode night has up and went like a fart in the wind because pso-world is a bunch of fruits".

kevlar_pso
Feb 26, 2004, 12:24 PM
Wow, that's a pretty profound statement there Head. What's w/PSOWorld turnin fruity? OBTW, thanks for helpin me get 27mins XXsecs on C8. That was tight.

theonlyHNIC
Feb 26, 2004, 05:27 PM
No problem head native. It was my pleasure.

haruna
Feb 27, 2004, 02:46 AM
There were 3 c-mode games in Celestite 01, at least 1 in Dav 10 and a bunch of buddies and I got our TA on in Dav 05.

It seems like the interest is there but everyone's all scattered.

kevlar_pso
Mar 1, 2004, 05:50 PM
Well, it is now March Andrina. You gonna be able to show up and play w/us?

Roguearthur
Mar 18, 2004, 06:49 PM
Umm its today and I got my TV back so... EVERYBODY GOO!!! and help me...

chibiLegolas
Mar 24, 2004, 12:44 PM
Sorry for the multiple post. I can't figure out which thread to reply to.

But any of you are willing to play with a Cmode newbie?

I'm not exactly working for an srank weapong for say (tho it would be nice), I'm just out here to have a good time and play something different other than TTF for once.

Too many players are hung up on that quest. And I'm tired of it after 4+ years.

Roguearthur
Mar 24, 2004, 11:12 PM
Ill play just do you have aim or soemthing? Im not the greatest but yea... I'm ok to get you started to become good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

chibiLegolas
Mar 25, 2004, 03:09 PM
Sweet! Unfortunately, I don't have AIM. But we can just meet up one night so I can get your card, no?
Since no one's changed this cmode night info, why not tonight? Thursday the 25th. Around 11pm EST?
Celestite 1.
Open game called psoworld.

Heck, I'll just start hanging out there everynight if need be it with the room name of "psoworld" or "cmode" till someone shows up.

Thanks!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Roguearthur
Mar 25, 2004, 10:26 PM
Whoa crazy... its almost 11 there right now! I can't plug in my microphone when my moms home for servral reasons but Ill be on atleast to get your card...

Roguearthur
Mar 25, 2004, 11:19 PM
OH MY FUXXIN GOD! THIS IS ANNOYING! I plan to play with people but no other people come so I still never played C-mode with people that PROMISE me to play at that time and they end upp playing with someone else and I sit there forever and they leave...I played 7 hours and only beat the first c-mode WITH APITITE PEOPLE! damnit...

chibiLegolas
Mar 26, 2004, 01:32 PM
OMG! I'm so sorry. I hung out at Cel 1 asking around to get other members for 4 players in cmode.
And when I finally did find ppl to play with me, they didn't want me in their games when they found I couldn't play the later boards.
After 45 min. of finding ppl and getting rejected last night, when I finally found ppl who are willing to play cmode, I was frustrated and panicked, so I just joined the 1st group that would tolerate a newbie.

I'm sorry for the trouble last night. I was upset and had poor judgement at the time. I won't let that happen again. If you are willing to tolerate me again, I'll be there again whenever I'm on with an obvious game name of cmode. This time, I won't run off when the room's full till I find out one of the members are from this forum.

If you don't want to anymore, I'll understand.

Roguearthur
Mar 26, 2004, 04:14 PM
Lol I usually don't get mad just for c-mode lol my guys name is C:run//cmode http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif hehe

chibiLegolas
Mar 26, 2004, 05:01 PM
Sorry again. Hopefully we'll meet up some time and get things done!
I've managed to complete the 1st cmode again.
(found out cmode offline doesn't apply to online)
>:/

But I kinda know how to do C2 now. That's my next step.
The next Thursday I can make it is April 8th.
I'm off to meet inlaws for the next week.
*boooo*
lol.

Till then.
Happy gaming!

kevlar_pso
Apr 6, 2004, 04:22 PM
Thursday the 8th of April huh? I'll try to be on @some point that day. Just look for Kevlar I'm a Black and Blue Hucast. Just put up my Gamertag kevlarAK I'll be waitin for an invite from ya.

haruna
Apr 19, 2004, 12:20 PM
I've been out of the c-mode loop for a while.
Just when I thought my wrist was getting better, I went to a friend's house.
I wish I knew there was a hole in the carpet on the stairs, maybe I wouldn't have tumbled down half a flight of stairs.

My left forarm is now purple. *_*

I *can* play referee since I do know the maps but other than making an extra grave for fluids/mates and giving out instructions, I really can't do much beyond that for now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: haruna on 2004-04-19 10:24 ]</font>

kevlar_pso
Apr 21, 2004, 05:58 PM
I think it's pretty funy that u and I are only two of a handful that post on this sticky. lol

Sitka
Jun 22, 2004, 05:00 PM
Kevlar,

some of us are running EP. II challenge now. I don't want to stop, so if you're online, look for Sitka Blue D on DAV 10 if you want to run some challenge mode.

kevlar_pso
Jun 28, 2004, 09:10 AM
Thnx for the invite Sitka. I think I've either played w/ya before or replied to some of your posts here. If I'm on I'll be on as Kevin Nash, since Kevlar is corrupted.

Sitka
Jul 6, 2004, 03:07 PM
Can we get something going here?

It has been very difficult to put decent c-mode teams together.

I have Sitka Blue D through Bu-EI on Ep. I and through stages 1-3 on Ep. II. I would like to TA some more Ep II with him.

I have Bu-EI++, my Redria Hucaseal, through 5 stages with excellent times (8, 32, 33, 42, 33) looking to both TA (4th stage - yuch) and complete through 9.

I have Fonewearl, Hucasts x 2 and others ready to go either Ep. I or Ep. II - just looking for players.

I hope we can build a bigger community so that more of us are online for play more of the time. Post or PM if you want to hook up and build some momentum as we gear up for the release of Ep II, 3 & 4.

Damn I want that ss-rank Spread Needle!

XboxBaller
Jul 6, 2004, 06:31 PM
Hey I'm intrested in at least attending or at the most helping get the xbox cmode nights back alive again.

I look through the ships and i barely see any c mode games besides the occational ones. it would be great if we could all come together and just play c mode.

let me kno if theirs anything i can do to help.

Sitka
Jul 7, 2004, 06:40 PM
Xbox,

Try to bring a hucast or hucaseal to the c-mode games.

Some might be a little nervous about bringing your humar into their game.

Just a thought.

XboxBaller
Jul 7, 2004, 08:24 PM
Haha i kno sitka. Im makin a Hucast very soon. Probably tonight. That way ill be a better c mode partner.

Sitka
Jul 7, 2004, 08:26 PM
Cool

I'll say hello and see what we can get going.

Sitka
Jul 14, 2004, 06:29 PM
I think there are more reco-boxers on xbox than there are c-mode players.

It would sure be nice if we could get more c-mode players and some recognized ship/block/lobby where we could look for and hook up.

I can think of only five or six players that have completed through stage 3 on Episode II. There has to be more players out there - somewhere.

Please post or PM if you want to play some c-mode. I'm hoping we can get more of a community going here.

Lyoko
Sep 7, 2004, 05:26 PM
I jsut had a few questions about the Cmode event.

Question 1: What day is 18-sep.
question 2: can i use my non challange char.
question 3: wats the block?

haruna
Sep 18, 2004, 11:02 PM
I'm starting to play more often again and I hop on Dav 10 first thing.

I haven't made a complete list of my characters but I'll probably hop on with the chara that shares my PSOW name.

Sitka
Jan 11, 2005, 10:14 AM
Haven't seen any new c-mode, let's get together on PSOx, in quite a while.

I'm seeing folks on occasionally who are quite good in c-mode, but having trouble reaching you all (Bacon, Dylan, Sanzo, Asia) - totally burned out or you up for a few runs some time?

Digigram and I have been trying to get some runs going, but trying to tackle c1-9 or Ep 2 cm with a couple of 12-year old, box breaking, run the wrong way and then argue about it noobs makes c-mode less than satisfactory.

Look up old Sitka Blue D or PM me if you're available to take an ole dog on some more runs. Digi: sorry I couldn't respond yesterday, but we were making a real serious effort to complete the RT quest and did well until Flow showed up with a real bad case of "I'm pissed" then I had to cut and run to work. Got my lvl 199 though - yahoo!

Cu'Chullain made level 74 this morning and he's ready to continue the Ep. 1 challenge - just let me know when you want to go. I'm hoping maybe you, JPSSpacemonkey and one other person (Curacklin maybe) can get a couple of folks through. Let me know.

Sitka
Jan 21, 2005, 04:57 PM
Anyone up for some c-mode this weekend?

chibiLegolas
Feb 3, 2005, 03:44 PM
Man, I try and take a few months off from pso and I'm glad to hear there's still a few souls out there on xbox who still love playing cmode.

After Halo 2 came out, I didn't expect much gamers willing to stick around on pso.

Good luck to you all, and good gaming.

Sitka
Feb 4, 2005, 06:51 PM
Come join us chili!

jspacemunkey
Feb 11, 2005, 12:39 AM
i'm still trying to find a couple good people to play xbox cmode with. i never seem to be able to catch sitka and his crew, so i'm wondering if there's anyone who wants to set up a specific time sunday night to start off with ep1 c1.

i'm totally unskilled in cmode and i don't care whether you've run before or not. all that matters is that you want to hit s-rank time like me and you like playing co-op. i'd like to put in enough time to hit s-rank by the end of this week, so if you want to get this done as fast as possible all the better.

if you do have experience don't worry, i'm not unskilled in pso itself and i'm always willing to listen when i don't know what's going on. any help is appreciated. feel free to pm me to set up a time or just reply here and i'll check back. btw, i'm on the east coast if that makes a difference.

digigram
Feb 11, 2005, 09:25 AM
I, hereby deem, Epdote 5 Challenge block.

I know no one will listen, especially the snubnose players that have been playing for like, all of their lives.

Sitka and I know Challenge.
I know the episode 1 maps from memory.
Sitka has more experience in episode 2 than I do.

together, we're pretty unstopable. although somehow, we keep missing each other or getting too caught up in seperate games.... *stares at sitka*

lol.

Sitka
Feb 11, 2005, 12:08 PM
I would be happy to run with both of you on Sunday night. If we could start somewhat early, we could start with E1C1 and run as far towards E1C9 as we can get.

I've got the maps down fairly well now and I usually play with Haruna's walkthrough in front of me. She also gave me the switch map on my hot-button which helps. If we're lucky, we might be able to get Haruna to run with us.

My recommendation would be for you two to play Hucasts (or Digi on Hucaseal) and we get a fourth who is good at hunter or force. I can play either way.

Once you guys have completed Ep 1 a few times, let me help you guys with some Ep 2 c-mode. Good as Ep 1 is, Ep 2 is that much better - for me. With one more strong player, we should have no problem getting you that one as well.

jspacemunkey
Feb 11, 2005, 04:13 PM
sounds very good. i will have some stuff going on here during the day on sunday, but i should be able to get on around four or five pm est. being that you're west coast, sitka, i'm not sure how early you'd like to start. if you'd like to get going even earlier than that i might be able to get on at two or three est. just let me know what "early" is and i'll be there as soon as i can. i'm looking forward to getting cmode underway!

ps i will bring my HUcast.

Sitka
Feb 11, 2005, 04:31 PM
Sounds like it's you, Digi, me and Cahill.

Epdot 5.

I'll start looking for you after 1 p.m.

Gamertag: Sitka Blue D

Characters: Sitka Blue D (Skyly-Racast-199)
Sitka 7 (Pinkal-Fonewearl-141)
Cu'Chullain (Whitill-Fonewmn-136)
Sitka 9 (Oran-Racaseal-115)
Sitka 6 (Purplenum-Ramarl-114)
Sitka Flow (Yellowboze-Fomar-109)
Ceili (Redria-Fomarl-104)
Big Boy (Purplenum-Hucast-101)
Bu-EI++ (Redria-Hucaseal-60)
Sitka++ (Purplenum-Hucast-8)
Sitka SS-FO (Viridia-Fonewearl-1)
Ice (Hunewearl-Blueful-1)