PDA

View Full Version : offline: magic rock "moola"

-benjamin-
Sep 11, 2003, 12:47 PM
is this a good find?

i was my greenil ramar, just unlocked v.hard at level 49 (didnt have the hp units to beat falz lol) my 1st run through the caves i noticed when i reached caves 3 that i hadnt seen 1 pan arms! i finally fouind one, para'd it, tried to shoot it, being a ramar i did no dmg, so i foie'd it, para, foie, etc. to my surprise when it died i got a moola =)

im gettin online soon so i might be able to trade it for a great (untekked) weapon, like a agito'75 or a decent rifle (dont know any of the decnt ones names)

is it worth keeping it seen as my highest chars are a HUcast and a RAmar, my 2 forces are lvl 23 and 7 lol and the 23 one is a FOmar melee =

should i trade it whence i get online or not?

Ketchup345
Sep 11, 2003, 01:36 PM
On 2003-09-11 10:47, -benjamin- wrote:
is this a good find?

i was my greenil ramar, just unlocked v.hard at level 49 (didnt have the hp units to beat falz lol) my 1st run through the caves i noticed when i reached caves 3 that i hadnt seen 1 pan arms! i finally fouind one, para'd it, tried to shoot it, being a ramar i did no dmg, so i foie'd it, para, foie, etc. to my surprise when it died i got a moola =)

im gettin online soon so i might be able to trade it for a great (untekked) weapon, like a agito'75 or a decent rifle (dont know any of the decnt ones names)

is it worth keeping it seen as my highest chars are a HUcast and a RAmar, my 2 forces are lvl 23 and 7 lol and the 23 one is a FOmar melee =

Umm, I'm not sure if you could trade it for a good item, seeing as it isn't that rare. I have found around 3 or 4 of them in less than a month.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Sep 11, 2003, 03:43 PM
btw some decent rifles are Frozen Shooter, Yasminkov 3000R, Yasminkov 7000V, Ano Rifle, and Spread Needle (technically it's a shot, but it has rifle speed)

TekkamanBlade
Sep 11, 2003, 04:18 PM
On 2003-09-11 10:47, -benjamin- wrote:
is this a good find?

Hey im getting online really soon myself , if u want try top stay in touch with me on PM'S or something and i will give u a Yasminkov 9000R for free. Sound Good!?

Kadou
Sep 11, 2003, 04:25 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

You should keep it until you find a Sacred Cloth Spirit Garment to combine it with. Aura field seems to be pretty good.

This is unless, of course, you want to wait until I get online so you can give it to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-09-11 14:27 ]</font>

-benjamin-
Sep 11, 2003, 04:32 PM
hmmm.... a free yas9k

i spose i could take it lol

(btw thank you thank you thank you, i think im gonna get my modem like within a week)

thanx y'all for helping me

vegeta000110
Sep 11, 2003, 08:01 PM
That's lucky. Considering my Greenill STILL hasn't found one from those darn VH Temple Hildes.

Fanatic
Sep 12, 2003, 03:48 AM
The moola is also used for Summit Moon, one of the best things which can happen to a FOnewearl.

Also, since Aura Field can be found in the game and Summit Moon not (afaik), converting the Moola to a Moon should not decrease it's trade value (unless you have a trade with the moola arranged already ^_^)

Of course, if you don't have a lvl 130+ FO, making a Summit Moon of it could be expensive in time/grinders.