PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts for 9/11

Slicer238
Sep 11, 2003, 09:07 PM
Two years ago, Terrorists attacked America through the use of kamikaze planes. This act is the biggest act of cowardice I have seen in my life. I hope these ballless f***s burn in hell for attacking innocent people doing their jobs. They have no sense of pride or honor but just the false sense of power by killing defenseless people. They hide in caves and train how to use explosives to attack old peopel and children on buses. What kind of person is that. Someone that is nothing but a retard. They think that when they de they will be hailed with virgins and an eternal life of bliss. For what Killing people that just live theirs lives. These f***ers love nothing more then spilling blood, they deserve no sympathy or justice. Just a swift or agonizing death.

Even when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, they did it to military personel. That I can respect, killing happens but kill thoughs that are trying to kill you. But they were not exempt from agonizing deaths. The Marines did sadistic things to their soldiers as the ydid to the marines. But war is different an attack on civilians is nothing but pure bullshit.

Here is my thoughts if you have different ones, please feel free to post them here.

Dhylec
Sep 11, 2003, 09:23 PM
as a newyorker, i had nothing nice to say to the terrorists.. so i say nothing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif
i like zophar domain's line: "may god forgive you... for we cannot!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ginko990
Sep 11, 2003, 09:43 PM
On 2003-09-11 19:29, Diggerak wrote:
..... Dident Osama attack the world trade centers? I'm 100% sure he did... So then why is that moron Bush after Sadam? Just off to finish up daddy's little war...

Wow dude.....

You are seriously stupid.....jesus.

ABDUR101
Sep 11, 2003, 10:15 PM
I'm seriously going to lock this thread if it's going to degenerate into flaming and ethnocentrism. First, and last warning for this thread. =

My sympathy to everyone who was affected by what happened. I hope that in the time that has passed, the wounds have turned to aged scars, but not that they will be forgotten aimlessly, but worn and remembered.

Everyone, ask yourself this, where were you at that time?

I know where I was, and it's always a feeling of euphoria to remember back to it and see it so clearly.

NKOTB
Sep 11, 2003, 10:21 PM
Personally, I think there should be at least a warning for all the "damn American" and accusations that we are the same as terrorists. I also do not like the "What dose it take to make you see your own stupidity" line which in effect calls every American stupid.
This post originated as someones personal feelings on 9/11 which is the saddest day ever in US history. To allow what was later said by Diggerak to go unchecked is ridiculous and his posts violates numerous forum rules anyway.
I'm sure there are people on this board who lost someone they knew on 9/11 and somehow a thread of memory and sadness basically turned into "F America and you poeple are all stupid terrorists". It should not be allowed ever, especially on this day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NKOTB on 2003-09-11 20:22 ]</font>

NKOTB
Sep 11, 2003, 10:25 PM
On 2003-09-11 20:20, Diggerak wrote:
Still, I think that Bush is a moron. Not nessasarly all Americans, but defanently Bush.

What does that have to do with the original post? If you are not going to contribute in this thread, don't post here. You obviously have no heart to turn this thread into all the different things you have. There is a time and place for everything, and this is not the time or place for what you are saying.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 11, 2003, 10:30 PM
It hurt me on that day when I was doing homework at 5:30 in the morning because I was suppose to watch the news and take note for a homework assignment, so I did it in the morning and saw one of the towers burning... Then at 5:58 I saw the second plane crash into the second tower... Only thing I cried was HOLY SHIT... my friend's uncle was in the second tower, but got out when the first tower was attacked... I'll admit I cried... I pray for all those who lost their lives... War isn't necessary and so is all the crap about how America is stupid...

ABDUR101
Sep 11, 2003, 10:36 PM
I gave a warning, and after that he apologized. Lets not run the thread into tedium, yeah?

Recently, there was something on the news channel, I beleive MSNBC, showing the events of the day, as it was happening. That really struck me, because I saw all of them that were shown on that day, so it was just a real edger to see it all and think "Wow, I was watching that right then, and I remember all of those people and what they said."

The subway station engineer telling everyone the subway was shut down, and way off in the distance you saw the towers. Just wow.

It's just like when someone asks "Where were you when Kennedy was shot?". This is one of those moments.

NKOTB
Sep 11, 2003, 10:46 PM
Well, I'll just talk a little about my day and what happened because of 9/11. I woke up because a friend of mine who was in grad school and didn't have to work called and said something along the line of "you need to get out of bed and put the news on, we have been attacked by terrorists and the Pentagon and WTC is on fire". I got up and put the news on and just could not believe it.
I remember watching the live video of burning bodies falling from the sky, and body parts in the streets of NYC. I remember wanting to enlist to go kill the F'ers who were responsible. I remember being super angry, and now just slightly angry.
I remember having to go to work at 1PM and being met outside by my boss who said to go home adn we will pay you anyway. I remember the economic slowdown that ensued and I remember my co-workers and friends losing their jobs. I remember losing my job in January of 2002.
9/11 still makes me sad and I stayed away from the news and didn't talk about it very much at all today. Actually it still really pisses me off. These days though I spend more time hoping US and British forces stop getting killed more than I think about 9/11. Even Canadian troops have been killed in Afghanistan so bashing Canada isn't really funny considering some of their people gave their lives to prevent future terrorism.

AngelofVNVNation
Sep 12, 2003, 01:00 AM
The day that the terrioist attacks happened started like any other 9/11 for me. I got up, thinking that 'Wo-ya! I'm 18 today! Nthing can stop me now!' and I got to doing my school work. In the middle of my math, my mother recieved a phone call from my aunt, which apparntly told her something drastic by the way my mother had reacted. Think that it was some sort of woman talk going on, I made a joke by saying 'Oh no!' Shortly after my mother hung up, I asked what was goign on only to learn the horrible truth of what I had just unknownly poked fun at. A plane had flown into one of the WTC buildings. Yeah, being homeschooled can have it's advantages sometimes(note the tone of sarcasam in my voice...) Anywho, we flicked on the tube just a few moments before the second plane hit the scond building. I remember at that point having mixed emotions, one side angry at what just happened, another side fearful for the people still inside the WTC, and the other just agast at who would do such an act, much less think about it. I cried about it, and after a moment, prayed abotu it. School was put off for the day and we watched the news for most all the morning. I still remember my mother talkign with my father about it on the phone when I that thought popped into my head that the top of the towers wouldn't hold, and thus, causing them to collapse. Just as I was about to mention it to my mother, the first tower fell. After we finaly turned off the tv, the day went on, a bit sombered though, I remember telling my parents at dinner to shurgh it off for the rest of the day, it was supposed to be a joyous one. But now that I think, I feel sorry for those who have lost loved ones due to it, or by the war ensuing afterwards. I will continue to pray for them as I have been. And I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy in saying that my birthday is September 11th, it was my day way before it was theirs. And sorry if it semed like I was ranting, just wanted to get it off my chest(I feel a whole lot better abotu it now...) Everyone, keep hope alive. Ronin out.

Obscenity
Sep 12, 2003, 02:18 AM
On 2003-09-11 20:15, ABDUR101 wrote:

I know where I was, and it's always a feeling of euphoria to remember back to it and see it so clearly.

Remembering 9/11 makes you feel euphoric? That's kind of twisted.

Slicer238
Sep 12, 2003, 06:45 AM
I go to sleep and I miss the guy typing sh1t, thats not fair. Anyways, I bash everyone in a friendly manner, except the French. Right now me and MOST of them are not a friendly terms. Notice how I said most, thats because I know some people in France are decent people. Can some explain how threatign a plane full of people with a box cutter would make you an unstoppable force. Seriously that makes me mad that no one had the courage to be the first one to bum rush that bastard. Box cutter versus 3 people who now have their shoes in their hands. Um beat down o.O

RavenTW
Sep 12, 2003, 06:57 AM
I remember exactly where I was when I heard of the attack. In the family vehicle heading to school. The radio said that a second plane had hit the towers. Later that day, we took time out of History to watch a recorded news program showing the attack. I was completly dumbfounded at the idea. I guess I felt that America was the safest place ever until then.

Yesterday, I and my fellow Madrigal classmates sang the National Anthem for the entire school in the morning. That is my contribution to the remembrance of this dreadful attack. But I wish, like everyone, that I could do more.

Obscenity
Sep 12, 2003, 03:13 PM
On 2003-09-12 04:57, RavenTW wrote:

But I wish, like everyone, that I could do more.

What makes you think everyone wishes they could do more? I have my own problems to deal with.

ABDUR101
Sep 12, 2003, 04:04 PM
On 2003-09-12 00:18, Obscenity wrote:
Remembering 9/11 makes you feel euphoric? That's kind of twisted.

..actually, I used the wrong word entirely. My apologizies.

Due to a suck-worthy vocabulary at the moment, I'll explain what I meant.

Thinking back to it, and having it happen as I was watching tv, in a half daze from waking up, and then to get a flood of phonecalls from family. For many, many months after 9/11 family gave me a horrible time. I mean, it went from me being an oddball in the family who had just spent the summer helping at weekend car washes so my oldest neice could goto Hawaii for a cheerleading competition, to actually being viewed by the entire family as a possible suspect in league with the likes of Al-Qaeda.(Yes, it slumped to that level.)

When I think about it, it all just seems very clear, and I can remember what I was thinking, who I talked to(family calling around, shocked, etc). It seemed like for a long time, and even now, it's still all fresh in my memory.

For some, the months and year that followed, with their events, are etched into memory just the same.

Intimidacius
Sep 12, 2003, 08:09 PM
Many people died then, many die today. The terror continues. So many innocent bystanders. Just looking at how some countries reacted to that was appalling. Why would anyone cheer and celebrate at the death of so many guiltless people? There are people who do not care for human life. So what is the purpose of terrorism? Power, hate, greed. The attack was not made to help anyone, only to hurt many. There is no reason for that trash to go on! Intimidacius is sorry if that degenerates the subject, he had to express the pain he felt that day, his dissappointment with the people who delighted in that destruction. The rage is futile, it can't do anything but more pain. Intimidacius can forgive, it is hard but he can. While he forgives them he still notes that they are accountable for their actions.

May the families that mourn be comforted. May the country be ever strengthened. May we never forget that day.

Kanashimi
Oct 5, 2003, 07:26 PM
Know what's scary? I was sitting in Algebra when it all happened. My dad goes to the pentagon sometimes... I was worried until I got home to see him there. I never agreed with Bush invading anything. But he ignored a lot of people who didn't think it was a good idea... did you hear how much money he's been asking for recently?