PDA

View Full Version : episode 3 no card revolution

zmurf
Sep 12, 2003, 05:40 AM
Guess what guys!!! My dad's friend was in buisness with a friend who works for sega. And they said there making another version of ep 3 but without the cards !!!!!!!!!

Whaahoo !!!

But... It's only pending so don't get to excited...

Da_Jue
Sep 12, 2003, 06:08 AM
uh if it's true, very strange lol, I don't know how they make an epIII no CARD, new monsters and areas? XD

Atax
Sep 12, 2003, 12:19 PM
Considering you're first post here is a friend of a firend type of rumour, I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Getintothegame
Sep 12, 2003, 05:08 PM
Like PSO Plus?

Dgo
Sep 12, 2003, 06:54 PM
On 2003-09-12 10:19, Atax wrote:
Considering you're first post here is a friend of a firend type of rumour, I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

And a pinch of vinegar.

Aunt_Betty
Sep 12, 2003, 07:21 PM
could be a xbox only version of pso its just givin xbox a chance

Uncle_bob
Sep 12, 2003, 09:43 PM
Well, my uncle's cousin's nephew's mother's sister's brother's friend's friend told a friend of a friend of mine that they're skipping PSO4 and going on ahead to PSO5.

Saiffy
Sep 12, 2003, 10:26 PM
On 2003-09-12 19:43, Uncle_bob wrote:
Well, my uncle's cousin's nephew's mother's sister's brother's friend's friend told a friend of a friend of mine that they're skipping PSO4 and going on ahead to PSO5.

then i heard from that friends, uncles, brother, mothers, nephews, sisters, dogs former owner, told his girlfriends uncles, aunt, that his cats kittens belong to the metal rod that works at Sony who happens to know a friend who happens to know him who works at sony. (Following all this i know im not) but sony happened to make a mistake which lead to 15 of there most pathetic workers to go to sega and learn nothing about Ep. 3 and dont even know what PSO is.

That's the whole truth right there!

AndyPandy
Sep 13, 2003, 05:00 AM
They will make a new PSO along the lines of Episode 1 and 2.

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 16, 2003, 11:43 AM
they have YET to make a PSO 2, so how can their be a 4 as the next game? though it was said that you could reffer to EPS 2 as PSO 2 since its a leg up in the story, so IF anything, theyd be working on a PSO 3, though its kinda pintless to reffer to the next installment of an ONLINE game as a sequel, cuz they get upgraded, not really sequentiated. *doubt thats a word gets his dictionary/thesaurus*

Ry
Sep 18, 2003, 06:06 PM
Well. what to say........Epsisode 3 without cards is bassiclay pso plus. Um. Your dad's freind's opionon won't change anything now that there is only a few months left until thje final versoin goes on sale. And of course there gonna make more phantasy star games. not episode 4. Though that would be cool.

Zaneatron
Sep 23, 2003, 10:01 AM
this is, technially a remake of psO 1. when i say that i mean this being the first pso game. there have been though 4 phantasy stay games in the past. beggining with PS1 and ending on PS4, if you count pso as a new ps (which it is) its PS5 but is PSO, if you follow me. it has 2 episodes currently. a 3rd, as we all know is being made, all falling into the same game bracket, PS5 just spread over 3 games. EP3 without the cards will not be pso plus, pso plus is EP1&2 with all the online quests available to play. EP3 without cards "would" be like ep1&2 just new levels "probably".
There is also a new game underway which will be totally seperate from the current storyline and will have no ties with it what so ever. EP3 will be the last in the current story line for rico/flowen.

Nocren
Sep 25, 2003, 08:40 AM
The weird thing is, the more I read about this game, the more I want to play it. At first I had my doubts, but now...

I think it could work. I'd like to see an actual card game, but I've been down that road. Twice. Lost a bunch of money to the decks and boosters. Only reason I play Yu-Gi-Oh on the GBA is because I don't want to spend a fortune on those little paper/plastic things.

Just as long as you have civil people playing the game and treating each other with respect. Nothing irks me more then getting blasted by some pre-teen because he spends more time on the computer then I do because I have a freakin job with responsiblities.

Besides, kinda stupid shouting "OWNAGE" during card game.