PDA

View Full Version : Rati

Kadou
Sep 12, 2003, 04:03 PM
Lately I've been raising a new MAG to become Rati, making sure that at each evolution so far that I gave it back to an Oran RAmar I have to get the right PB's, and now have it at about level 90. I intend to give it to a Skyly or whatever HUmar (I can delete the Oran RAmar when necessary. I made him specifically for rasing the MAG) before feeding it the last Sol Atomizer, and I should successfully create a Rati. I was curious though, after it evolves at level 100, is it possible for it to evolve into something else later when I give it back to my Viridia FOmar? What I mean to say is, some MAG's evolve when their defense equals 45 and the other stats are DEX>POW>MIND or something like that, and if I happen to get one of those stat combos after level 100, will it evolve again? The reason I ask is, obviously, because I'd rather keep my Rati after I go through all the trouble and expense of rasing it.

Stalfos333
Sep 12, 2003, 04:07 PM
Episode 1&2 mags will not change, no matter what you do to them. You can even try to use a mag cell, to no avail.