PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everone!!!

Dgo
Sep 12, 2003, 06:49 PM
I just want to say thanks to everone who told me what gba games to get. For i bought FFTA and is freakin amsome so far i've logged in 3 hours and i'm hooked. Well i'm off i really need to do some think cause i'm getting my ass kicked by this clan. Dam cheaters did anyone fight this battle yet the one where you can't land a hit on anyone because you will get dang red/yellow card? If so please share with me what you did!.

thanks lots guys/gals.......

Intimidacius
Sep 12, 2003, 07:48 PM
The GBA is just plain great, no? Glad you enjoy it. Just remember that they are making some great ones:
River City Ransom Ex.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Boktai
the list goes on, check out your favorite game site for more information. FFTA is grand!

When he was yet a truth table, Intimidacius was still a brave truth table

Kent
Sep 12, 2003, 07:49 PM
Laws change every day. See what the day's law is by pressing Select before you set down your units in a battle, or press L at the Map. On the map, this list will show today's law, and the laws of the coming days in order. I think you might have gotten into a battle where using the Fight command is against the law. If that's the case, just use abilities to attack, and have your characters without offensive abilities act as meat shields or decoys, and have your White Mage keep them in shape.