PDA

View Full Version : Reccomended Hunter ID?

Aeryn
Sep 12, 2003, 09:18 PM
I would like to know what a good hunter id is. Right now I have a pinkal, a redria, and a purplenum.

Stalfos333
Sep 12, 2003, 09:19 PM
Skyly finds a lot of good swords, and various other useful items to help out a hunter.

Ketchup345
Sep 12, 2003, 09:21 PM
On 2003-09-12 19:18, Aeryn wrote:
I would like to know what a good hunter id is. Right now I have a pinkal, a redria, and a purplenum.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1239

But I would suggest:
Skyly- Swords Common
Bluefull- Partisans Common
Whitill- Slicers and Mechguns
Oran- Daggers are found easy, easiest Syncesta (Hildetorrs), also finds armor
Yellowboze- Grabbag ID, Meseta drops often, but well rounded Rare drops.
Redria- Another Grabbag ID, finds many types of armors, some good rares are gotton easy (Lavis, Demo Comet), finds most (if not all) Cure/* units, finds all God/* except God/Ability, Slicers are common

Edit: Sorry, forgot Whitill
Edit 2: Sorry again, forgot Oran and Redria

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-13 18:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-15 12:02 ]</font>

joluh
Sep 12, 2003, 09:35 PM
yellow or sky

Zarana
Sep 12, 2003, 10:14 PM
Skyly, if you don't mind the fact that every area but the Caves, CCA and Seabed is disgustingly awful.

SungKwon
Sep 15, 2003, 12:06 AM
I say ORAN or SKYLY...

I have a friend who is a high level SKYLY HUCAST, and another friend who is a high level ORAN HUMAR, the ORAN rares give you armor, which you don't get from the SKYLY, and still gives you nice weapons.

Also, Oran is the only one who found Olga Flow DNA, so there ya go...

AuronAU
Sep 15, 2003, 03:26 AM
Skyly seems to be the way to go for a HU Class.

Dillon
Sep 15, 2003, 07:35 AM
Hmm..I can't say anything about Skyly for a HUmar right now..because I'm leveling a Skyly RAmar..but I have a Redria HUmar, and Redria's been very good so far..

Lots of weapon drops, good weapons found slightly easily (Like Lavis Cannon from a Pouilly Slime, better chances than a Gran Sorcerer or something; Red Handgun from Pal Rappy..etc.)

But anyway, if I were you, I'd check the rare drops list for each ID and then decide. One thing though, don't pick Viridia. Viridia is a HORRIBLE Hunter id.

So horrible it drove me to restart a level 114 HUmar on the Redria ID.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif