PDA

View Full Version : Normal Weapons Question

joluh
Sep 12, 2003, 11:00 PM
I was wondering what the %hit thing does, i know that when it says something like: 10%dark, it will do 10% extra damage to dark monsters, but the %hit thing!?!?

Soukosa
Sep 12, 2003, 11:01 PM
For every one percent of Hit the weapon has, that weapon adds one more point to your ATA than it normally would.

joluh
Sep 12, 2003, 11:22 PM
thanks =), it is nothing that i thought it was ¬_¬'

Kadou
Sep 13, 2003, 10:12 AM
Uh, as long as a thread about percents is open, I think I'll ask a question I've been thinking about for a while here. When you go to view your percents, there's that arrow between two percents under the same attribute. Does it make a difference if the percent is on the left or the right of the arrow? For now I've been assuming that if on the left, than it reduces the stat by that much for that attribute, and if on the right, it increases, or reversed.

Ketchup345
Sep 13, 2003, 11:36 AM
On 2003-09-13 08:12, Kadou wrote:
Uh, as long as a thread about percents is open, I think I'll ask a question I've been thinking about for a while here. When you go to view your percents, there's that arrow between two percents under the same attribute. Does it make a difference if the percent is on the left or the right of the arrow? For now I've been assuming that if on the left, than it reduces the stat by that much for that attribute, and if on the right, it increases, or reversed.

Do you mean, when you go to a scren where you can either unequip a weapon or equip something else?

Either way, the percents on the left are the ones that are currently being applied because of your weapon. On the right are what they will be if you unequip or change weapons.

Kadou
Sep 13, 2003, 01:34 PM
Meh, I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thank you Ketchup.

ShadowChao
Sep 13, 2003, 01:39 PM
Think of it this way:

When comparing an equipped item to an item that isn't equipped, blue numbers/letters are bad, orange numbers/letters are good.