PDA

View Full Version : GC: Lv force up up fast and easlily

Weeeeeeeeee
Sep 13, 2003, 04:26 AM
does anyone is know if there is any way to lv up a force up fast without healing up alot

Tenton
Sep 13, 2003, 04:48 AM
8:30hours from lv 1 to 30 is my best for force(maybe can be faster if i memerise the maps) but this is by useing the multi equip glitch.(mst around 2k and lv 30techs will be enough to 1 hit ko a lot of monsters)

the only chance u will die is by trap, DF, OF.

shera
Sep 13, 2003, 09:14 AM
well i like doing mines to level fast with FO in the 1st 3 modes of ep 1 get electric doing the business

then in ult ep1 mines use rafoie merge and higest rafoie you can get a good high mst mag and wep this should speed you up nicely

DarkHiko
Sep 13, 2003, 10:44 AM
I know a way of leveling up fast but it is with the exp glitch and multi equip glitch. Depends if u want to do it legitly.

Symbios
Sep 13, 2003, 10:48 AM
what mdoe are you in? and which force are you?

joluh
Sep 13, 2003, 11:32 AM
Well my FOnewm level up to 100 in 94:30 hours =) 100% Legit, no glitchs/cheats/bugs used, and totally offline ^_^ ((don't know how i did it x_X))

Btw i play only episode 1, on ep2 i went up to Seabed on hard, and CCA on ultimate

Sumo
Sep 13, 2003, 10:20 PM
You can go to Mines and do the Canadine Ring trick. Basically you find a ring of canadines with the red one in the center, make telepipe/ryuker, Rafoie or Gizonde the ring, then warp back asap before the red guy disappears. Repeat. Everytime you warp back, the ring will be there again. Easy exp.

Coxy
Sep 13, 2003, 10:38 PM
just kill stuff, its not like you need 100,000+ exp to level unlike me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

PABLOparavida
Sep 14, 2003, 07:04 PM
can you play online?

St_Botchua
Sep 14, 2003, 08:17 PM
just keep playing eventualy you wont even relize how long youvce been playing

rena-ko
Sep 16, 2003, 07:01 AM
do runs - forces can take out bosses quite easily (esp fonewearls) - they give tons of exp.

on ultimate, best way to level for a force is doing mines runs - i dont mean the cana-ring method mentioned above.
i mean boost up your rafoie and blast anything to pieces.
(what you need for a successful mines run on ult -
area:
red or rafoie merge,
fire cepter: agni or any RA boosting weapon.
summit moon or mace of adaman for the rare encounters where you have to use barta.
good foie, good rafoie, good barta

boss:
zonde merge, barta merge,
summit moon or mace of adaman + club of zumiuran

overall:
dragon/HP or higher, dont use angel/mind++ - only a god/mind might be worth it to sacrifice a dragon/HP for it. but this is something you have to decide on your own.
)