PDA

View Full Version : Compassion lost

TwiNCannoN
Mar 29, 2001, 04:11 PM
So I try to connect a few times and get disconnected as I hit "ship select". Fine, I try once more to get the same result and turn off the game. Oops, didn't let it save. "Cya twin" I think as I reload the game to check for a corrupt save. I don't even know why I did this, I was expecting it and my expectations were met. I know I have no more compassion for the game as the only thing I've felt I've lost in the matter is the ability to play with my friends, whom hardly play anymore either. I don't know if I'll have the willpower to level up another character before version2, but if I do it will be a much better one. It saddened me to see my friend get 999 atp with any weapon under the sun and I only get 999 atp with a +24 laser and /his/ shifta.

I could really care less about the weapons and such I lost. Some good photon effecient weapons, yadda yadda, .. 1 good repeater and 1 good crush bullet (thanks Sheo)..

Anyway, thanks for listening to my BS. I just thought I should express my feelings because this is kind of funny. A few weeks ago I'd go nuts if this happened. Now it has happened and I haven't even raised a brow over it.

Lmnopia
Mar 29, 2001, 04:19 PM
FIGHT ON you know vr.2 will be out soon so just bare with the game if your bored.......

Core
Mar 29, 2001, 04:58 PM
Just hang on a bit longer then its .........vr.2 i'm pretty sure you can hang on till then. i'm really looking foward to the player vs player. hahahahah you will die Lmnopiahttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif