PDA

View Full Version : Elric going into Permanent Retirement - No One Appreciated H

RedVento
Mar 29, 2001, 04:23 PM
After much internal debate I've decide to retire Elric permanently.. As is delete the save game and start a new character. He's just no fun to play compared to Pellinore(Elric was a Ramar, Pell is a Humar) I play with guns IRL, swords are were its at.. Some of you may remember Elric from the "Adobt a Newbie Post" but if not let me refresh your memory, I do not trade. I only give stuff away. Ofcourse this means that I have to get stuff which I do on occasion. People, like me, decide to just give crap away, and sometimes I get stuff.. Anything I don't use I give away. Well since I will no longer need anything that Elric has and rather than mule stuff to Pellinor I will be giving away everything tonight. Starting at 5:00pm Eastern Time I will be joining random games and giving away crap I have, until I have nothing left. Then I will delete that save game. Now before I get accused of dumping duped items onto unsuspecting players let me just give you an idea of what these items are.. I've got some 4 slot armors, and god/items, but mostly I have Justices.. One for each Level with a +50 or so for that level. Also have some Crushes and Smashes that have high %s. Have some LVL 15 spells, and an assortmant of mags(none celled). All these items are legit, and are the product of 200 hrs of play. So.. If anyone is on tonight keep an eye out for Elric, it is the last time anyone will see him again.......

Core
Mar 29, 2001, 05:04 PM
BYE BYE *bows*