PDA

View Full Version : HUcast recommended equipment!

Shadow-Slayer
Sep 13, 2003, 03:52 PM
I am a lv 34 HUcast..........what do u guys(an gals) reckon is the best equipment to.....well.....equip http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Stalfos333
Sep 13, 2003, 04:11 PM
Handgun, or the highest level handgun type you can equip. Enemies in normal are slow; by the time you get to them they could have been dead. Swords are pretty useless too, since getting enemies clumped could take 10+minutes a room.

For def, whatever you can easily find and equip is your best bet.

Symbios
Sep 13, 2003, 04:24 PM
If you are legit, you should be in hard mode, which means you should have a db's saber.
if you are not legit with uber items, use a bkb lol or a tj or even mechs. Mechs are the strongest weapon for HUcasts in ult.

Bit
Sep 13, 2003, 05:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=718

Stalfos333
Sep 13, 2003, 05:57 PM
A level 34 in an Aura field, bit? *winks*

Bit
Sep 13, 2003, 05:59 PM
That's for the HUmar, read down to the HUcast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-09-13 16:01 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Sep 13, 2003, 06:09 PM
Whatever you feel most comfortable with.

StrongBad
Sep 13, 2003, 08:58 PM
Why is Tsumiriki J Sword one of Hucaseals recommended weapons?

As for your guy, what Id is he? Just look to see what things your guy can find and try to get those.

DRAGONWARLOCK
Sep 20, 2003, 08:43 PM
For one thing, HUcast, IMHO, is your first mistake... but remember this is in my opinion. I prefer HUcaseal. Her increased evasion and accuracy far outweigh the HUcast's high ATP in usefulness. For instance, she can use daggers with ease, and Bloody Art becomes USEFUL. (well, sort of.. until you get a dagger that has Demon, whether rare or not) Another reason is the fact that she, having high accuracy, can use the advantages of handguns, mechguns, and slicers. If you consider all this, than an Oran HUcaseal is priceless. (An Oran name is mystique).
I made one today (my first one) and in 6 hours i'm level 25 at the Mines in Hard mode. But, to each his (or her) own, I guess.

NOTE:: I also equipped her with a Nidra with 120 Strength right at the start, and handed her Bloody Art, Slicer of Assassin, Chaos Ripper +2, and G-Assassin's Blades. She couldn't use these at the start but I'm using each as she comes to them. The most useful so far is Bloody Art, but I haven't found many daggers yet and I'm still a few ATP from using Slicer of Assassin. If you can manage to choke up a Mag like this, and some assorted good daggers, a HUcaseal can become unstoppable until Darkfalz on Hard. Seriously, I zoomed straight through Normal and halfway through Hard without touching the Guild Counter. But, like I said, to each his own. (Phew... that's a lot to note -.-)

Auracom
Sep 21, 2003, 12:32 AM
Well later on when you get to ult try and get a godbattle, 2 godarms, and a godpower for your units. And for weapons its totally what you prefer. Its not what you have its how you use it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Mixfortune
Sep 21, 2003, 04:27 AM
On 2003-09-13 15:13, Bit wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=718

Those recommends are meant for higher levels, when
such as in Ultimate Ruins/Seabed, where you can get
the most out of high level characters. Simple point I'm
making is, unless he is "powering up", he can't use
or find any of those at his level, and if he could
use those items where he is, he wouldn't need our
help with recommends http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

------------
For the HUcast who asked-

Be sure to check the armor shops often for armors
that may be 4 slot. These, although expensive, can
be very useful depending on which units you are carrying.

If you can, try to get your hands on a Delsaber combination.
The shield is level 41, and the most likely of the two
to be found later, but if I'm not mistaken there should
be some left arms in VHARD.

Ungrinded the combo gives 700 ATP, 736 if fully ground.
The evasion boost on the shield is also bound to be
a valuable asset.

Mag- For a HUcast, you can't go wrong with Mylla and
Youlla. It'll help a lot, probably a bit more than the
now tuned down invincibility.

Remember- DEF on a mag doesn't really help that much,
so try and keep it to 5. As an android, you don't need
MST either, so try and stay away from MIND on your Mag.

I agree with the post above mentioning section ID. It
would definitely help us if you could let us know
which section IDs you have available for you, and
perhaps the difficulties you have them in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-09-21 02:29 ]</font>

Olga-Rappy
Sep 21, 2003, 04:33 AM
True... There's really not many good items you can use as a HUcast until the later levels, so just use the best Partisan/Sabre you happen upon.

Reccomended specials within your reach are...
Frost/Freeze
Drain/Fill
Shadow/Dark
Charge

EDIT: I was reffering to DRAGONWARLOCK and Auracom in the 1st paragraph.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-09-21 02:34 ]</font>

Kildin
Sep 21, 2003, 05:31 AM
By Mechs, what weapon you mean ?

neko-chan
Sep 21, 2003, 06:15 AM
First of all, make a S/D MAG. Easier to raise is Diwari, and make sure it learns the Mylla & Yulla Photon Blast.

Depending on which difficult are you up to, you might want to increase or decrease MAG's DEX stat. HUcast's bigger weakness is the low ATA.

As for units, I tend to prefer getting rid of a few */Power units in favor of PB/Generate units. My HUcaseal has three of them equipped. Maybe they're too much ^_^; but Mylla & Yulla really makes the differece.

As for the weapons: stick to whatever you like most. Mechguns are always a good choice for the nine shots and the ability to push back the enemies a lot. Daggers, if you like them, are probably the best melee weapons, due to the fact that are easily findable at any difficult. Double sabers type are OK as well, as long as you're able to find them. And partisans are better than sword as it comes to ATA.

Shadow-Slayer
Oct 11, 2003, 02:38 PM
My section id is Whitill!I'm legit and what is ur opinion of the best haracter guys? :innocent

Bit
Oct 11, 2003, 05:41 PM
Don't bump old topics, yeah?