PDA

View Full Version : Where do u find most of ur Rares?

Raion
Mar 29, 2001, 04:56 PM
OKay, Where do you guys find most of your rares? A friend last night told me the mines..Or maybe it sis different, because of section id!?

Raion
Callisto 3
TEAM SERAPHIM

DarkWolf
Mar 29, 2001, 07:30 PM
I have found at least one rare on every level except Forest and Caves normal. I find most of my rares on Mines and Ruins V. Hard (but then again, can you REALLY call Varista and DB's saber rares?) Best place to look is the last level of each area on V. Hard to find the good ones.

Manifest
Mar 29, 2001, 08:36 PM
they're random there really is no rhyme or reason to them. just last night I was playing a game and within ten minutes we found 4 special items in the hard ruins 3.

Arien
Mar 30, 2001, 02:02 AM
Depends what you are looking for, you can find a couple rare items in hard that you cant in VH mode. But i spend most of my time in forest VH, Mines VH, and Ruins VH

Monkey
Mar 30, 2001, 02:16 AM
Ive gotton my best stuf outta mines, and my least out of ruins.

Photon Claw (mines) v-hard
DBL Saber (mines) v-hard
S-beats arm's (mines) hard
Brave knuckles (forest) v-hard
Only good thing ive gotton outta ruins is delsabre's right arm on v-hard and hard....ive found it 4 times so far.

Cyanide
Mar 30, 2001, 02:36 AM
I've goten some good stuff offline... I got a Inferno Bazooka Ruins1 Vhard offline. Chain Sawd ruins 3 vhard from a so dimenion. A dbl Saber Vhard Caves 1. Agito's 3 in total 2 vhard forest Savage wolves 1977 model and one from a chest on caves lvl 2 vhard. 1980 model I think... Then a Delsabers arm on hard.
Photon Claw Mines vhard online thats the only rare online thats about it. Guess I've had good luck... Also found a Parasite wearhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gife Rol with 4 slots on hard from De rol le of course.

Contra
Mar 30, 2001, 04:01 AM
Monkey, was that Sinow beat arm online or off, and what level of the mines did you find it on?