PDA

View Full Version : GC: super speed gitch

Aunt_Betty
Sep 13, 2003, 08:10 PM
so ne way im playing online in ruins then some 1 started 2 lag or i was dcing(csue none of my messages were showing up). i was dced it gave me that meaassage then my char went at super speed i coudnt controller him he waen t FAST ziping thro doors. Does ne 1 no wuts happing?

Coxy
Sep 13, 2003, 10:46 PM
On 2003-09-13 18:10, Kokekirby wrote:
so ne way im playing online in ruins then some 1 started 2 lag or i was dcing(csue none of my messages were showing up). i was dced it gave me that meaassage then my char went at super speed i coudnt controller him he waen t FAST ziping thro doors. Does ne 1 no wuts happing?

i would answer that but my eyes and brain hurt from having to read that stuff which you call writing

Reece
Sep 13, 2003, 11:58 PM
uh...um...How old are you?

St_Botchua
Sep 14, 2003, 12:06 AM
wow thats sounds really wierd? (sarcasm) just lag probably

Dhylec
Sep 14, 2003, 12:30 AM
i think i know what he says
i experienced a few of those effects..
when ur dc'ed & a foe hit u [bef. u hit start button].. u get pushed back very far & very quickly.. thus the super speed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Miller
Sep 14, 2003, 06:23 AM
Its just you re syncing with the other players.

Dragonzero
Sep 14, 2003, 09:25 AM
On 2003-09-13 20:46, Coxy wrote:

i would answer that but my eyes and brain hurt from having to read that stuff which you call writing

No kidding, wtf are you talking about up there.

PABLOparavida
Sep 14, 2003, 02:40 PM
lag will do things with you.

Symbios
Sep 14, 2003, 04:03 PM
whenever that happenes, just scream, "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggg ggggggggg!!!!!"

Coxy
Sep 15, 2003, 08:25 AM
On 2003-09-14 14:03, Symbios wrote:
whenever that happenes, just scream, "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggg ggggggggg!!!!!"

being very careful not to put an S infront of it for comedy value :| specially if your gf is in the room at the time :|

VampTurialim
Sep 16, 2003, 07:47 AM
Something wierd happened to me when playing on ultimate forest.
I had just reached lvl 100 and wanted to prove my toughness to a mate.
We got to forest 2, just after the room that fills with el rappys, when suddenly a Hildelt drops on top of me.
I die instantly, but wierdly, i was thrown backwards to the locked room on the opposite side, though the door!!!
I was then told that my mates still saw me laying where the Hildelt hit me. They used a Moon atomiser on me, and I was revived in the locked room.
And then the room fills up with all those ultimate booma creatures, and i die again...
WTF happened here?

Sashi
Sep 16, 2003, 08:09 AM
On 2003-09-14 07:25, Dragonzero wrote:

On 2003-09-13 20:46, Coxy wrote:

No kidding, wtf are you talking about up there.

Wow. Give the guy a break. Not everyone speaks/writes english as perfectly as you guys appear to do. English is a nice major to have, but other people like other careers too.

Proff
Sep 16, 2003, 09:43 AM
It's not lag, just go to any level and D/C yourself by pulling the cord. And while the "Press Start" message is up, if an enemy hits you, you will go flying through the stage until you hit a wall. I see it all the time ._.

Smilebit
Sep 16, 2003, 11:37 AM
On 2003-09-16 06:09, Sashi wrote:
Wow. Give the guy a break. Not everyone speaks/writes english as perfectly as you guys appear to do. English is a nice major to have, but other people like other careers too.

With respect, a basic grasp of your native language is something everyone should be able to achieve without too much effort. Millions of other people manage it without significant difficulty (regardless of career choice).

But back to topic. I experienced a similar effect when coming out of a telepipe into Forest 1.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smilebit on 2003-09-16 09:38 ]</font>

Valleo
Sep 16, 2003, 01:00 PM
Happens all the time. A Delsaber once hit me right when my ISP decided to DC me, and he sent me flying across Ruins 1. It kind of looked like the DC occured post hit. My brother was watching at the time and he laughed his ass off saying;

"Ha ha ha, he hit you so hard he DCed you!"

BlackRanger
Sep 18, 2003, 04:19 PM
I always get DC so I usually do stuff like that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 18, 2003, 05:28 PM
On 2003-09-16 11:00, Valleo wrote:
Happens all the time. A Delsaber once hit me right when my ISP decided to DC me, and he sent me flying across Ruins 1. It kind of looked like the DC occured post hit. My brother was watching at the time and he laughed his ass off saying;

"Ha ha ha, he hit you so hard he DCed you!"

ROFLMSRFOHTGIEKGHLIHBLJBSUG!!!!1111111