PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on my progress.

Dillon
Sep 14, 2003, 03:12 AM
I've got my HUmar (level 41) to the VHard Ruins. They're easy enough for me to get to Falz without much difficulty, and I was wondering..if someone could tell me just HOW much does VHard Falz's swipe (3rd form) and Grants does?

The little page for it says something like 390/450 or something, but I'm not quite understanding that. I have two Dragon/HP units for that fight, and a Resist/Saind and Light units, too, for the Grants.

So with those..could someone tell me..how much those attacks do (without directing me back to that page with a url :/) and whether or not I can possibly beat him? (seeing that the swipe does a set amount of damage and all..and I'd only have about 400 HP with both Dragon/HP units on.)

Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillon on 2003-09-14 01:13 ]</font>

Spider
Sep 14, 2003, 03:24 AM
Just go fight and see what happens, if you cant bash him the exp from doing VHard ruins will still go down well then you can just train some more, if he does do a one hit kill on you though, it pretty much means you need more training. I will generally fight any boss unless it has a one hit KO, not much into strategies, just like the HUmar chop chop chop get bashed, heal and repeat plan.

Butoden
Sep 14, 2003, 04:48 AM
You can always make a telepipe before the teleporter to Falz and don't use it. If you die you can go back fast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Dillon
Sep 14, 2003, 12:31 PM
Yeah. I do both, whenever I fight a boss that has a chance of killing me.

Anyway, I played through, with the following:

Dragon/HP x2
Resist/Saint x2
Dragon Frame (4 slots..[had to use an AddSlot..*cries*] because of its light resistance)

And yeah. Went in, owned both of the first forms..survived and killed the third. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

So now, I have a level 47 character in Ult. Was level 45 when he got there (leveled after killing Falz at 44), but he's leveled since then.

But yeah.

Sumo
Sep 14, 2003, 01:32 PM
Well, congrats on beating Falz!

PABLOparavida
Sep 14, 2003, 07:06 PM
Congrats. Now lv like crazy in ult.

St_Botchua
Sep 14, 2003, 08:20 PM
nice job at that lvl congrats

vegeta000110
Sep 14, 2003, 08:47 PM
Grants usually isn't a prob if you use like 1-2 light resistance units. His swipe is enough to OHKO a lv.63 FOne, that's all I know. Also, BRING ALL OF YOUR SCAPE DOLLS!!! When I beat him w/ my FOne on sat., he took me from like 15 dolls to 6. Then again, I was screwing around with him for a while.