PDA

View Full Version : Pso Obsession.net

Maximum-Burst
Mar 29, 2001, 07:59 PM
As much as I love this site and the message board I am gonna start using the message board at www.psoobsession.net cause it is a better and faster board. The boards here are to slow. I will still come to this site all the time though.

Ambrai
Mar 29, 2001, 09:37 PM
imho its in bad taste to advertise on another board but do what you will. Tomeeboy is putting the finishing touches on some deals that will make PSO World a place for the impaitent as well.

(I am one of the impaitent ;).

Raion
Mar 29, 2001, 10:23 PM
AMBRAI, take my picture! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Cheessse!

Manifest
Mar 29, 2001, 10:41 PM
you mean this crappy assed bandwidth will be fixed?

Aberu
Mar 30, 2001, 06:17 AM
all im wundering ambrai is why didnt you close this message if it is a shameless link to another site with so called "better forums" i dunno i like the friendly atmosphere at this forum better maxi-burst than all the others. more popular here, it feels more rewarding here i dunno why it jus does.

Lmnopia
Mar 30, 2001, 11:57 AM
but pso world is my family and with out family your nothing you disrespect the fah family....

Cy
Mar 30, 2001, 01:33 PM
Actually, I'm surprised no one has done this before. While I do think that advertising his new message forum here is a bit "cheesy", I don't fault him for doing so.

I think that most of us have been frustrated by the incredibly slow server/bandwidth of this site. PSO World is the best site and PSO community in my book, but waiting for upwards of 60 secs for a forum posting to load is incredibly irratating (from both my T1 at work & cable modem at home).

If you are working on "new deals" with ISPs or getting a faster server, please keep us informed. And if you have, sorry if I missed the posting...I don't everything because of the slow load times. By letting us know you are trying to fix the issue, it should keep us sufficient placated. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

In any event, keep up the good work, it is appriciated!

--Cy