PDA

View Full Version : Tip For Dragon Boss

Chaz
Feb 18, 2001, 08:26 PM
OK, I noticed everyone I play with on the first boss when the dragon dives underground, everyone runs around crying uncle in 5 different languages.

THIS PISSES ME OFF!

I have yet to be hit by doing my style of avoiding his underground corner-to-corner attack.

Run as close as you can to a wall and just run around the entire wall area until he flies up again, WORKS EVERY TIME! =)

- Character Name: Chaz
- Character Class: RAmar
- Character Level: 40

Arcadean
Feb 18, 2001, 08:31 PM
I usually dodge him, but get hit a few times. People who die to him shouldn't probably be there.

Twinsen
Feb 18, 2001, 10:02 PM
MY strategy works every single time!!

I just stop where I am. That's all I do. I just stop. If the dragon comes to me, I just sit there...like a rock on a log. I just let him hit me. Then heal. Most of the time I don't get hit. The dragon just basically ignores me and runs after the rest of the fools that are running around like crazy. I just sit there and laugh at them everytime. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Athian
Feb 19, 2001, 04:24 AM
ummm better yet just stand on the dark brown ring around the lava holes he makes. he cant hit you there.

Arcadean
Feb 19, 2001, 06:53 AM
Doing that is kinda like hitting some guys then when they get close move into anoher room until they move back.