PDA

View Full Version : [Group Fic] The Slums of Pioneer 2 : ver 2.0

mr_rubbish
Sep 15, 2003, 04:25 PM
"Let's go round again,
Maybe we can turn back the hands of time,
Let's go round again,
One more time..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2003-09-15 14:32 ]</font>

mr_rubbish
Sep 15, 2003, 04:25 PM
Mr.rubbish polished a glass. In fact that's all he had been doing since this morning. After earning a small fortune as a hunter he had decided to try a less dangerous life and purchased a place in one of the more run down districts. Directly oppostite was a place called Razor's, but he wasn't afraid of a little healthy competition.

The sign in the window proclaimed "Opening Nite!!! All drinks 10 Metseta!" But there hadn't been a single customer so far and it was gone 4 o'clock. Perhaps naming the bar 'Hunting Party' had only confused people, so they wouldn't come in. Well it was too late for that, besides there had to be someone desperate for a drink out there.

He reached for another glass.

"Someone is bound to come in any moment now..."

Sagasu
Sep 15, 2003, 04:33 PM
Evan stumbled into the nearest bar, he had been thrown out of five so far, for fighting. He slowly picked himself off the ground and faced the tender here, he was polishing a glass, but he seemed to be polishing it in an excited way, buisness must be slow for this guy.

He slung himself across the counter, and spoke

"Hey, get me somethin strong, anythin strong"

The bartender went into the back for the moment, and then returned to the counter. He laid the overly shining, gleaming polished cup infront of him, and poured the substance into the cup, wich still shone to much.

"10 meseta"The bartender said in a rather pleasant voice.
he handed over the money and raised the glass to his lips. Just then conciousness slipped from him, and he and the glass fell the the ground. The glass was still shining, of heavenly light...

-Z
Sep 15, 2003, 04:51 PM
*ding ding!*
the bell sounded atop the bar door. the 'wind' was bitter outside as a lone figure stepped in.
he was wearing a cloak, and kept his hood up. his face was shrouded in shadows. he walked up to the counter, and sat at one of the stools, and tapped the counter twice, then gave a quick point at the other man's drink.
strange folk the bartender thought.
he filled up another clean cup and slid it down the counter where the stranger caught it.
"ten meseta please"
the man handed the bartender 100, and tapped the counter twice again.
the bartender looked at him for a moment, and gave the man a bottle of the drink he had just given him. the moment the man got his drink, he got up from the counter.
"ey, whats your deal?" the othe customer said.
the man shot him a glare from under his hood, and took a seat in the back corner of the bar.

mr_rubbish
Sep 15, 2003, 04:59 PM
mr.rubbish was almost tempted to dance for joy, 2 cutomers! But he controlled himself.
He just hoped that they weren't all going to be big drinkers like that strange fellow or he might be bankrupt come tommorow morning!

Sagasu
Sep 15, 2003, 05:01 PM
What the hell was that all about? Evan struggled to stop from slidiing off of the stool. He ordered another drink, but when the bertender asked for money he accidentally gave him his entire wallet. The bartender's eyes suddenly shone, but not quite as bright as the cups light. He grabbed the bottle from the counter, and the shiny cup, and took his leave of the bar.

That guy gave him the wrong look, and now he was mad. His body was intoxicated, so rationality was not a question. Evan sighed and removed the heavy cloak that shrouded his figure. He was a tall Humar, with dark blue hair that hung down past his shoulders. He quickly glanced across his armor, it was not the basic armor, its defensive capabilities where much higher than any other standard military one. Plus it had a sort of bone covering, that revealed a demons bone structure across the dark blue metal of the armor. The same went for the leggings. He easily hefted his great syth and set his lower bone mask firmly across his mouth and around his head. He quickly sighted the figure moving up ahead, and silently and swiftly went to engage the stranger in combat.

Behind him a shiny cup sat there, with slight remnants of strong liquor...

mr_rubbish
Sep 15, 2003, 05:07 PM
"No fighting in here!" Mr.rubbish yelled as he dived for cover.

-Z
Sep 15, 2003, 05:24 PM
hmm. not exactly what i had in mind *i was actually gonna do something funny, and introduce my main guy, but i guess i could do something slightly... better >:]*
--------------------------
"Think your so tough?"
"ah, you.. three cant take me on! *hic*"
"heh, maybe not you. but theres someone after me"
this isnt what i had in mind! the bartender thought
"you! bartender! dont even think of calling the hunters' guy! i need to stay here for a bit. the only reason i came here is cause he thought i might be at razors"
"who's this *hic* guy?"
"i dunno his name. they call him zee or something"
---------------------
i'm sorry mr rubbish, i couldnt let up the name ^_^. anyways, the original guy was supposed to be a little kid wearing high shoes trying to get an underage drink ^_^. but i huess that'll have to change now that he was revelaed to be somewhat...different http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Kadou
Sep 15, 2003, 05:29 PM
You're riding a dead horse, Mr. Rubbish. I think I'll post here after the story develops a little.

Oh, and Surankai, it's spelled 'scythe'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-09-15 15:30 ]</font>

Sagasu
Sep 15, 2003, 05:29 PM
Evan lounged but the guy stepped to the side. The photon energy from the sythe backed with evans power easily sliced through the wall. He stood up, eyeing the guy.

"Allright, well pospone this for later!"

IGPX is on, gotta go!

mr_rubbish
Sep 15, 2003, 05:35 PM
mr.rubbish got off the dead horse and wrapped his arms around its neck.
"Oh starlight, why? WHY?"

mr_rubbish
Sep 15, 2003, 05:37 PM
Hey kadou, don't leave it too long. last time you waited falz got destroyed again!

On 2003-09-15 15:29, Kadou wrote:
You're riding a dead horse, Mr. Rubbish. I think I'll post here after the story develops a little.

Kadou
Sep 15, 2003, 05:38 PM
How dare you make fun of my metaphor?

mr_rubbish
Sep 15, 2003, 05:39 PM
metaphor? i thought you were posting a part of the story http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D

On 2003-09-15 15:38, Kadou wrote:
How dare you make fun of my metaphor?

Sagasu
Sep 15, 2003, 05:45 PM
On 2003-09-15 15:29, Kadou wrote:

Were attempting to revive starlight here, we dont need you incompitent, jealous, self coming around trying to put us all down about horses and grammer mistakes!!! Grrr..., yeah, get your but in the story, one tread on my guys cloak and you'll end up in tiny litte pieces once named kadou, and it'll be done with my freaking 'Syth" to........ grrr....

-Z
Sep 15, 2003, 05:58 PM
ok! back to introduce my main guy!
--------------------------
"NO POSTPONE! I WANT BLUUUUUUUD!!!"
The humar charged forward with his scythe.
*BOOM!*
the humar screamed out in pain, as a the scythe dropped to the floor. he clenched his hand which was recently blown clear off. an embeded bullet smoked in wall behin the man. the bartender went back to his hunter memoreies.
he learned about some weapons that used 'bullets' rather than photon shots. from the looks of it, that bullet was a 50 calibur browning.
"damn it! he's here!"
the humar made a dive for behind the counter.
*BOOM!*
the humar landed behind the counter, but a hole in his shoulder went to the other side
"damnit! where is he?" he said clutching his shoulder.
ok, this is my, chance to call the authorities!
"no... you... dont!" the humar said and rose up from behind the counter.
*BOOM!*
*thud*
--------------
the humar fell to the floor, a third smoking bullet in the wall. from an opposite, taller building, about 2 blocks away, a rope fell from the room to the ground, as a ranger clad in all black slid down it.
"well, time to claim my bounty" he whispered

Sagasu
Sep 15, 2003, 06:04 PM
Evan stood grogily up, he had lost a sufficient amount of blood. That guy had caught him off guard, but now he must have fled...

He held up his hand, shit, he screamed as his hand regrew, he smiled. He was that of human, and that of not. Though he was in his human form right now, he didn't need to gain attention by having a dragon walking around pioneer 2. He sighed, nobody had been able to do what that hunter accomplished before, he was going to have to be a bit more carefull of him.

_________

Theres my main guy =] lets see who else joins...

-Z
Sep 15, 2003, 06:17 PM
evan a dragon dude? O.o? eh, o well, we could see who joins i guess, but first:
------------------------------
the ranger walked up to the bar to get his bounty. he wore black and red armor, and had a cloth face mask covering all but his head. on his back was mounted his back was a snipers rifle of some sort, with a customized handle.
he looked around at the bar, seeing a dragon man (trogdor?) in the bar, and the corpse of the humar he sniped off... as well as a few bullet holes.
"yeah, ummm, sorry about that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif ... hey, ya got any good drinks here?"
--------------
join people! beer only 10 meseta!!! ^_^

Sagasu
Sep 16, 2003, 06:32 AM
Yup ten meseta

just ignore the broken wall
and the scary guy in the bone armor
and the wierd guy that shoots at people just because your trying to cut them up with your big sythe...

nevermind...

mr_rubbish
Sep 16, 2003, 03:30 PM
Mr.rubbish slowly rose to his feet with his arms above his head. When he saw that the ranger had put his weapon away he relaxed.

"A drink eh? ok. But are you going to pay for that." He said pointing to the bullet-ridden glass.

-----

The black cloaked figure stumbled from wall to wall. Clearly they were wounded some how. Up ahead the lights of two bars opposite each other beckoned.
"Hmmm, Razor's will have people there. I'd better try that new place."