PDA

View Full Version : Website problems

Zaneatron
Sep 15, 2003, 04:59 PM
I know i keep putting up new topics but i managed to solve the last one and now im on the new one.
So, im trying to put up some music files onto my website. i am transferring them ok and they get received ny my site. the hypelinks are ok, but i gat the feeling somthings not right, and i can confirm this by the links not working on my website. so how do i get music files or videos to play off my site?
Any help would be very appreciated,i guess i can give u credit for ot as well (ooooh how exciting, big w00t!)

[edit] the links are no longer there because they didnt work

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-09-16 09:27 ]</font>

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Sep 15, 2003, 05:04 PM
Your website is great, I like the calendar a lot.

Zaneatron
Sep 15, 2003, 05:23 PM
yeah the calender is good but i have nothing to put on it at the moment. i need to get a few members together. anybody is welcome, i guess. it was ripped from word i think, i was proud of it cos it was bloody hard to sort out

Im wondering if i need some sort fo function in my html to execute the windows media player so that the music files can be played?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-09-15 15:29 ]</font>

rena-ko
Sep 16, 2003, 07:43 AM
noooo!
dont attempt to put in backgroundmusic!
webpages with bgm are the most awful stuff there is.

besides that, confusing but nice site, congrats

Xyhthyx
Sep 16, 2003, 09:51 AM
Yeah, you shouldn't add background music.. it's *really* annoying.

Zaneatron
Sep 16, 2003, 11:26 AM
erm this aint gonna be background music, i intended to put in about 6 music files available for download or so, so u could click a link and u could play it on WMP but when i put the files onto my site they didnt work, i also tried putting on a huge video file but i dont have enough space for it.
thx for the comments on my site, i guess the frontpage is quite confusing but the rest is fairly straight forward. anyway if anyone can help plz tell me i would really like to know. thx

Getintothegame
Sep 16, 2003, 06:38 PM
Its nice. I like it also because you used the background image I made.