PDA

View Full Version : DC: I need help!

cleofusjomo
Sep 15, 2003, 10:46 PM
I have 3 other hunters on another memory card. Can I have another memory card with my hunters license? Ive tried to log on but it wont let me.

_Sinue_
Sep 15, 2003, 11:22 PM
Yes you can. When you go to create a character, it will ask for your Seriel# and Access Key. You can't avoid this.. and you can't imput the wrong numbers or else it will give you an error. The fact that you created these other characters means you've input your information correctly.

Can you get online with ANY of your characters? If not, then did you buy your game used? How about your Dreamcast? The way it works on the DC, is that you can only have one copy of PSO to any one Dreamcast. If someone has already used your copy of PSO, then you'll have to call Sega and have them reset your Seriel # and Access Key. If another copy of PSO has been used on your DC.. then you'll need to flash your DC bios. You'll need to find a copy of DreamKey (the EU browser) or an early version of Planet Web. (Before 2.0). I've never had to do this personally, but I've heard others talk about it.. you may want to ask around. Supposedly there's a button combo you can press while it's loading which will allow you to flash your DC's bios.

If you can get online with at least one of your characters, but not the others.. then give a verbatum reading of the error message you get when you try to log on. If you have any cheated items on you, or cheat codes in your DC's memory, then the servers may not allow you to get online.

Aside from that, I'm not sure what to tell you. Sorry. ._. More info would be helpful.