PDA

View Full Version : DC PSO POLL

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 16, 2003, 11:08 AM
How many of you fools SAY to keep the DC servers up but DONT fukking PLAY in order to SUPPORT your dumb endeavor?

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 16, 2003, 11:13 AM
crap, was in to many diifrent sections at one time i posted this in the wrong one >.< *intended for this to be in the ver1&2 and eps1&2 section*
<.<
>.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blackwaltz-R on 2003-09-16 10:33 ]</font>

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 16, 2003, 12:32 PM
thanks for helping me move! XD

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 16, 2003, 12:35 PM
for every view of this post with no vote he considers it a FOOLISH yes. *makes tallys*

vegeta000110
Sep 16, 2003, 03:25 PM
I don't play the DC version but it would be kinda stupid to call it Phantasy Star ONLINE when there is no possible way to get online w/ the game. The least they can do is drop the HL fee and keep the server up as is.

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 16, 2003, 07:45 PM
uhm, no, thats not how things, AND logic work, now, we are using our BRAINS now, ok, now, what do you think has the highest priority? DC? or GC? GC, duh, and why? cuz a shytload MORE of peeps play, and they HAVE to maintain those servers, why u ask? cuz if they dont, their will be ALOT more of us pissed about the shytty job their doing with GC.

As only 30 would be complaing on DC, as the saying goes, the needs of the MANY outway the needs of the FEW, and your just a dumbazz for that idiotic comment, "its called phatasy star ONLINE, so they should keep it ONLINE(not that i play, i just want them to keep it up cux im a dumbazz with dumb logic)" please dont tell me that makes sense to you? id shoot myself if theirs people with THAT kinda logic in the world.

Anyways, how would you feel if theirs a tree that you were growing, but then it wasnt flurishing that well, and starts to wither and rot, and you have a lush looking yard, with this little brown moldy eyesore just sitting their, you cant say you would just leave it their, despite how lazy alot of us are, but in general u CANT just leave it their, it has to go, its ruining the ambience of the yard, thats how DC pso is, its just their.

With a FEW bugs running through it, then theirs a thing called bandwith, im sure DC pso is taking up this valuable resource, and with eps3 coming out, they CANT have 3 diffrent servers up, cuz it would effect eps1,2&3, from better server performance, which MOST of us are playing on, its also like keeping up a condemned building just cuz a few hobos live in it.

When they could be building a new corner store or somethn, benifitting the COMMUNITY then a FEW hobos, is ANY of this sinking in? i didnt think so, DC pso, is JUST a DISTRACTION, they have NO reason to worry about it anymore, they cant stay on meddle with old projects anymore.

Their working on their new projects, messing with the old projects will set them back, and ST doesnt need anymore set backs, ST are bust peeps, they CANT meddle with some dead game that NO ONE plays, meaning HUNDREDS of people that were INTENDED to play DONT play anymore, so they HAVE to kill it.

Its their ONLY choice, and of course theirs NO way to stop them, thats the OTHER thing you ALL have to consider, their not gonna waste their time for 30 people, they have like 3000 peeps to service, face it, no matter how ANY of us feel, its GOING DOWN, we cant do SHYT about it, unless all of a sudden 500 users emerge on the servers, but we all thats not happening.

Alot of you are just frontn, and SAYING you want it up, but THATS all, you only WANT them up, BUT your NOT gonna fukking play!? does that make fukking sense to you!? is the world really full of idiots!? in OUR generation!? i thought our generation was ALOT smarter than that, but all of you have dissapointed me.

I can see in the future, no longer will we be devided by being rich or poor, but by being logical, and by being fools, bigots of intelect will be riding in huge trucks with flags with a brain on them or somethn, alot of you are no smarter than lamers, who like to fukk up a game for NO reason at all, thats EXACTLY how this is, making ALOT of you who HATE lamerz, BUT want DC serevsr to stay up hypocrites, cuz you have the EXACT same mind set as them, wanting something that DOESNT make sense AT all. *convulses in distain*

colicab
Sep 16, 2003, 07:57 PM
hmm well done u just nagated your own thread

vegeta000110
Sep 16, 2003, 08:21 PM
Although you are putting it in an arrogant way, it does make sense that they shouldn't keep up DC support on the servers, however there are players whom can't afford the money (about $250-300 US) to get either Xbox or Cube + adapter and PSO. Even if some people could, their is no guarantee that they would have time on their hands to get up to where they were at in DC on cube/box. That's why (even if some aren't on the servers) DC players still want the DC support for PSO. Plus, 5 to 10 years from now, people are going to b**** about ST trying to kick off GC/box from the servers. And that'll be about 2-4 times as many people b****ing about losing DC on the servers. In fact, from what i've observed in other threads, people are ticked because ST doesn't do much for cube/box (box more than cube) anyway and just up and cancel HLs because ST doesn't regularly post updates anyway. The best course of action for ST (if they even want people to pay them $ for HLs 2-3 years from now) is to figure out some way of solving common problems that exist right now such as Double Saves, Duping, Hackers, etc. If the problems are taken care of, people will come back (except hackers) to even DC. Anyway, to make a long story short, the reason ST is even thinking about shutting down the DC servers is that simply people don't go online because problems exist or exsisted. And not to mention, DC is a dead system anyways. And GC/box is probably going to go through the same fate if some things don't change. And yes, I shouldn't probably be arguing about this since I haven't got online yet, but still. If there are people who are willing to go back to DC to play online, then ST should keep DC online up. Either that, or find someone willing to make a DC PSO server of their own. Anyways, enough about this.

Oh, BTW, thanks for NOT flaming . Plus, dead trees are obviously dead, but dead games NEVER are.

Edit: Nicely put, colicab.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vegeta000110 on 2003-09-16 18:23 ]</font>

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 16, 2003, 10:27 PM
just cause people cant afford to play GC is no reason to keep up a dead game, otherwise wed ALL be playing it WITHOUT paying at ALL, and yeah theirs some shytty probs still, tho im fortunate enough not to be victom of, thought i frequently get BSOD, but thats prolly cuz my disk is scratched a bit, anyways, the point im trying to make is.

DONT be against something JUST cuz it sux in GENERAL, thats the ONLY reason why peeps r trying to get ST to keep the servers up, just cuz it out and out sux, and even if i was one of those peeps that still played DC, i wouldnt be lunchn over the servers going down, cuz all the peeps that id have been playing with would have went to GC anyway, so i wouldnt be a loss to me, and even if i did have peeps that stayed on DC.

Id be playing just cuz i can UNTIL they took it down, im saying this so it doesnt look like im saying all this just cuz i can play pso on GC, cuz i was one of those peeps that WOULDNT be able to play, but i scrounged my azz off, i have YET to have a job, yet i need one bad, but i managed to get a DC along with PSOv1&2 later being able to by an HL like a year later, then i had to scrounge up for a GC.

PRIMARILY for eps1&2, i managed to get a GC a few months before eps1&2 came out, cuz i wanted it so bad, and all that tought me that, ALOT of things arent worth having if you dont work hard for it, this primarily goes to those that play v1, which is prolly half or more of the the left over peeps, i faced the reality right after i HEARD of the release of eps1&2, i took the initiative.

the few of you that still play DC could have done the same thing, gaming is all about upgrading, you can still VALUE the past but you CANT live in it, DC is dead, let it die in PEACE, your ONLY making it harder for yourselves, cuz i hate when peeps are a against something, YET bother to ACT on their support, RATHER than TALK about how much they support something.

Thats NOT support at ALL, thats just pointless jibber -jabber, like saying yeah im for animal rights, yet i still eat meat, its easy to say, but NOT easy to show over all, it takes DEDICATION, dont start something and DONT go all the way with it, your NOT profressing your views AT all, if your gonna show support, do it RIGHT, otherwise stfu.

Spider
Sep 17, 2003, 05:24 AM
No offence Blackwaltz-R but you seem to be either a very confused person, or a perfectionest. I dont play PSO online with DC, dont say save the servers either, but The Dreamcast is probobly one of the best consoles still for multiplayer games, Gamecube has some bloody good games, but nothing to compete with the likes of Powerstone 2, Soulcalibour (till soulcalibour 2 comes out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) House of the Dead, and well I cant remember em all right now, but yeah, not to mention all the roms you can play on it in 4 player, the Dreamcast deffinantly is under rated, but I will say there are a few who over rate it.

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 18, 2003, 12:00 AM
im not anti DC, i love my DC, its broken, from playing too much PSO lol i STILL have it, i CANNOT part with it EVER,someday ill by another DC and snatch the disk drive and put it into my old one, cuz it too was somethn i HAD to work HARD to get, JUST to play Q3A qnd PSO from the start, and im also guilty of a saying "may the dream live on-line" though i cant uphold that saying anymore, and peeps are ONLY making it harder for themselves with this FALSE sense of hope for DC.

Coxy
Sep 18, 2003, 12:38 AM
what does it matter if people want it to stay up or not? its not like sega or whoever is running the servers, have to do much is it, just leave it as it is

And get the priorities right

PSOX > psogc

about time us europeans xbox players had some updates

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 18, 2003, 03:30 PM
thing is, if they could just leave it as it is, they WOULD, but APPARENTLY they cant, thats WHY theyre taking it down, and no, xbox is shyt compared to GC, delusionist.

SpyroDi
Sep 18, 2003, 06:41 PM
Actually,Xbox has quite a few hardware-related advantages to the Cube(fact),yet it depends on your personal viewpoint(opinion).

Ehhh...I'm starting to get tired of seeing these topics.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-18 16:41 ]</font>

BlackRanger
Sep 18, 2003, 06:58 PM
I really don't care PSO is PSO

vegeta000110
Sep 18, 2003, 07:22 PM
I agree. PSO is PSO. But on the other hand, GC is slightly better only on the fact that you don't have to have an online account to play offline.

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 19, 2003, 01:36 AM
yes, hardware means diddly shyt, im BASING my opinion on the COMMUNITY, NOT hardware, their is SURE to be ALOT of lamerz in a voice chat game, ESPECIALLY to the type of people with that "yeah! xbox is the best! it can double as a suitcase crammer! WAY more advance than GC! meheheheheheh!". *stabs at himself forgetting that HES doing the impressions HIMSELF, not an ACTUAL xblock fanboy*

Lede
Sep 19, 2003, 05:09 AM
R you are indeed a disturbed and unusual Individual. and i don't mean that as a insult.

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 20, 2003, 12:20 AM
lol i am many things, and i didnt know you posted here, first familiar face.*nods*